Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just makin sure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Just makin sure Empty
PostSubject: Just makin sure   Just makin sure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 am

So, am I leader of the espada now or is Grimm still? Because Grimm never replied in the topic in the take over for weeks and Ulquiorra said he killed him. So IDK>
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Just makin sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just makin sure   Just makin sure EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:30 am

?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Just makin sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just makin sure   Just makin sure EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 am

you are leader
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

Just makin sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just makin sure   Just makin sure EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:07 pm

I feel sorry for all Espada now >.<
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Just makin sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just makin sure   Just makin sure EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:58 pm

You should feel sorry for the Soul Society. The espada will be fine. Least they have an active leader now.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

Just makin sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just makin sure   Just makin sure EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah about as fine as chickens with their heads cut of. All you think about is kill, kill, kill take everyone down asap and yourself. Besides I still say the fight Grimmjow lost in should be voted GM bs considering 8 people were taken down in one post. >.<

And no I am not saying you did it, just that your taking advantage of it which is just as bad in my opinion. Also I will never listen to any order you give, the only way I will work for you is Harribel tells me to to the task and even than I may not do it. Neliel will never join you and that's a guarantee, nor will she become fraccion just to suit your viewpoints. There is more to rp and this site than fight and kill every rp you know. >.<
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Just makin sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just makin sure   Just makin sure EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:49 pm

I know that. And I'm not one who wanted to force everyone into work. That was Tri who wnated that and he went rage and quit the site. I'm only gon akill ya ex espada if ya get in the way of my plans. ANyway, I'm just following how my character acts. I could just make my vizard character. He's a lazy ass who is to lazy to even bother killing unless they try to kill him first.
Back to top Go down
Kyaime

Kyaime

Just makin sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just makin sure   Just makin sure EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:27 pm

So now that Dellapero is now the leader, won't the espadas all go up in rank anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just makin sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just makin sure   Just makin sure Empty

Back to top Go down

Just makin sure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Information :: Help Desk-
Jump to: