Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Massively insane amounts of homework :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Massively insane amounts of homework :( Empty
PostSubject: Massively insane amounts of homework :(   Massively insane amounts of homework :( EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:21 am

Ok, I haven't been on since last week and so to everybody that I'm in a topic with, or who I'm reviewing their application I'm really, really sorry. My workload the last few days since Wednesday has been absolutely ridiculous and so I haven't had any time at all to do anything but work, work, work! I don't have enough time today to reply to anything, but I've taken this small break right before going to dinner to post this absence topic, and hopefully I'll finish my commerce assignment tonight because that's what's taken most of time - the others aren't nearly as big or as major - and so if I can do that then I'll be able to reply to everything tomorrow and go through all the pending applications on the creation board. Again, I'm really sorry, I feel really bad for not posting this sooner Sad
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

Massively insane amounts of homework :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massively insane amounts of homework :(   Massively insane amounts of homework :( EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:56 pm

No problamo.
We can wait.
Maybe we'll get more activity when you get back ^ ^
Back to top Go down

Massively insane amounts of homework :(
Page 1 of 1