Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HI everybody!!!! ^^

Go down 
+2
Ishpaleum
Ichisake Mizuki+
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

HI everybody!!!! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:02 pm

hey my name is Isabella Nieves....Izzie for short (called by friends and cousins)

i live in ohio..yeah you know...the gray little place that people fly over to see LA XD

i love to read, rp,play sports,mess with my Cousins and friends! i think i have three cousins who are on this site but i'm not sure.

i'm gonna turn 14 in September yay! ^^

and i live in a family of 110 cousins and counting...yeah big family....good thing i dont live with all of them ha ha!

anyways nice to meet all of you and i hope i can make some good friends here ^^

Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:14 pm

thx ^^
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 pm

hi iz whats up? its been awhile ^^
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:01 pm

hi ^^ is this kathy,alexi,or lisa?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Greetings and bienvenue.
I hope you enjoy your time on this fine site,
BTW that is Kathy XD
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 am

thanks ^^ and hi kathy!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 am

Hey, welcome to the site Very Happy 110 cousins are you serious!? Crazy stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:20 am

Thx Very Happy

Hahaha yep ^^ most of em are in panama, some in Florida, a couple in new jersey,and here in Ohio.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 am

^^ family is always great to have welcome to the site... its good to meet new people now and then...
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 am

^^ you bet it is....and thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI everybody!!!! ^^   HI everybody!!!! ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

HI everybody!!!! ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Hello & Goodbye :: Introductions-
Jump to: