Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training a lieutenant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Training a lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:44 am

Yuki stood in the division 10 training grounds awaiting the arrival of her lieutenant. She had decided that they both could do with a friendly spar, after being cooped up in the office for so long... well, she had been cooped up in the office for a long time. Anyway, she had sent the hell butterfly to find Matsumoto, and maybe in this training spar both of them would be able to learn a few things - it had been a while since Yuki had fought anybody other than weak hollows, and she was happy to have a change of pace.

Last edited by Koori Yuki on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Rangiku arrives wondering if this is a good idea or not. She looks at her captain with a serious look on her face, more serious than her captain has probably ever seen before. "Captain Yuki I was wondering if this is really such a good idea. It's not that I doubt your strength, it's that I don't think I measure up to you. When I was made 3rd seat I was sent out less often than before, not that I got sent out much anyway So I may have lost a lot of my fight. I would probably get embarrassed by you which would only our squad look bad I think. But if you really want to do this than I guess I have no real choice. You are the captain and I respect your decisions even if it doesn't always seem that way." Rangiku sighs knowing her captain is going to be excited about this, she is probably wanting to see the Rangiku all the paper work told her about despite the fact she has gotten very rusty.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 am

Yuki watched as her lieutenant made her way over to her, but her emotionless face soon gave way to a frown at her second's words.

"Matsumoto, the aim of a training session is to get stronger than what you are. I understand that you may be rusty after not being in the field much, so that just means we'll have to work to get all those skills back. However, I won't force you to train with me, so I will leave it up to you."

She hoped the other woman agreed, because she could tell that Rangiku had a lot of potential, and given the chance she would bloom like a flower in spring time.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:28 am

Cool winds blew through Lightning's light pink hair as she walked around the Seretei. The ground sunk under her feet as she crossed the now water saturated ground. The storm last night had been rather fierce and Zetsu-maru had become rather excited by it all. Now she wandered around seeking something to amuse herself, and Zetsu-maru of course. She found herself now wandering through the division ten barracks. Zetsu-maru alerted her to something that was of his interest to her left. you want to go to the training ground don't you Lightning smiled in amusement at her zanpaktou's eager agreement.

Almost disappointed that there was already a spar in progress Lightning was about to leave despite Zetsu-maru's disagreement. However before she turned to leave the strawberry blonde haired lieutenant turned down a fight with her captain, who was no other than Yuki. Thoughts of their previous meeting flashed through her mind, she was interested in her.
With light footsteps Lightning made her way towards the two of them, her gaze focused on Yuki with intent clear within them. "Well, well it would seem your partner is unwilling captain Yuki. Perhaps i could fill in for her, zetsu-maru is ever so eager to play"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:05 am

Yuki wanted to train with the woman across from her, but her lack of enthusiasm was frustrating. She was just about to continue with her persuasive argument to convince her to train she felt another reiatsu entering the area - which was odd as nobody but her division members came here, and they all knew to stay clear so that Yuki could train. She recognized it almost instantly, and so was unsurprised when Lightning appeared around the corner.

Ever since her meeting with her Yuki had been immensely curious of the woman, but she would not show such an outwardly display of curiosity as it was unbefitting of her position. However, seeing the look in her eyes as she walked over to the them made the blood in her veins start to pump slightly faster in excitement for what would come if she was about to suggest what she thought she would. And she was not disappointed as the taller woman suggested that they train together as Rangiku was unwilling.

What would it be like to fight someone from the Royal Guard? As far as she knew she was the only one who knew of Lightning's status, and she had told no one, in case it was confidential. Without looking to eager she put a nonchalant smirk in place, and expression which would normally seem so out of character, but she was now in her training mode, making it well within her character.

"Sure, this will prove to be... interesting." Moving to get in to a fighting stance, her sword drawn, Yuki waited for her to make the first move, if not for the reason that she always did that for the lower ranked members of her division when training them, and she was a creature of habit.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 am

((ooc: o.k so since this is a fight i will try to keep length in my posts but.....well haha some might be a bit short. i have trouble writing long fight posts xD also this is my first bleach fight so forgive my newbieness xD))

Lightning was not one to make the first move, she prefered to lure her opponent out and into combat. However for this once she decided to indulge her opponent and make the first move in this sparring match. Lightning smiled cheekily as she prepared to engage Yuki. With a well timed shunpo Lightning was behind Yuki and was bringing her leg around for a strong kick to the back of her head. An after image was left behind in Lightning's place as she executed the shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 am

(OOC: Don't worry if they're a bit short Very Happy And I'm not sure how good I'll be - it will only be my 3rd/4th Bleach fight, and all the other ones were incomplete ^^ So we'll be newbies together, lol)

Yuki's muscles buzzed in anticipation while she waited for Lightning to attack her, her hand gripping her zanpakuto in both hands directly in front of her so it was impossible to tell which was her dominant hand. As soon as Lightning moved Yuki was following her movements with her eyes, calculating the distance and time it would take for her to reach her, and whereabouts she would attack from based off her trajectory and speed. Completely ignoring the afterimage left due to the speed at which she shunpoed, Yuki was able to duck her head in order to dodge the well aimed kick for her head - something that would have landed if she had not been faster than she currently was.

As soon as she ducked, Yuki dropped to the ground in a crouch while pivoting on the ball of her right foot and striking with her left leg in a sweeping kick, with her leg perfectly straight. This would serve to unbalance her if she was unable to avoid it in time. Without waiting to see whether her kick was true, she flipped backwards, using the hand which was lightly grazing the ground in order to push herself upwards into the graceful flip, landing not too far away from Lightning.

It insulted her slightly that Lightning hadn't even drawn her sword yet, which was the reason why Yuki hadn't responded to Lightning's attack with her own sword, instead resorting back to her martial arts. And if she was completely honest with herself then she was way better without a sword than with one. Eying up her opponent, Yuki's mind ran through multiple different strategies which she could use, thinking of them and then disregarding them within seconds - there was a reason why she was the captain of the tenth, rather than one of the other divisions; her tactical and intelligent mind always aided her in a battle situation.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 am

Yuki dropped to the ground and dodged Lightning's kick while pivoting on her right foot and lashing out with a counter attack. She tried to sweep lightning off her feet with a sweeping kick, Lightning leant backwards using her body weight to flip backwards dodging the kick. As lightning landed and stood once more she located Yuki instantaniously, she had landed her flip not too far from herself. Lightning smiled as she realised this would serve to fun after all. Zetsu-maru was whining like a little puppy wanting to get outside and play. calm down Zetsu-maru you will get your fun

Lightning didn't formulate tactics in battle to often she relied on her instincts and gut feelings to guide her, that tactic has served her well so far. Lightning could see in Yuki's eyes that she was upset about the fact she had not drawn her Zanpaktou yet, and realised that she was going to be restraining from using her own until she did. Lightning stood and faced Yuki, a smile crossed her face "i am glad to see this will not end too soon" With a click of her fingers and a simultanious flick of her wrist Lightning sent a bolt of electricity that she had gathered from the air around them towards Yuki. The attack was strong enough to leave a nasty wound if it hit directly however what were the odds of that happening. Lightning counted on it serving as a means to distract Yuki as she shunpo'd in front of her as she blocked the bolt. Lightning would deliver a knee to her stomach as she blocked the bolt, if everything went to plan....
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 am

As soon as Lightning flicked her wrist Yuki could feel the gathering of reiatsu in the air around her hand, and without hesitation she shunpoed to the side, not even waiting to see where the bolt hit - one thing Lightning needed to learn when fighting her was that she should fire where Yuki was going to be, not where she is because whenever she sees a long range attack such as that one she always moves right away so as not to be hit.

Shunpoing forward to come up to the left side of the lieutenant, dually noting that she was in front of the spot which Yuki had been in, and she sheathed her sword at the same time - it would only get in her way. The entire thing could have only taken mere seconds from the time the bolt was fired to Yuki appearing next to Lightning, however it felt like much longer in her mind's eye. Once appearing beside Lightning Yuki released some of her reiatsu to lower her own body temperature, making her extremely cool to the touch, before doing a feinting an uppercut to her jaw, and immediately spinning around her, using her own height to her advantage so that she kept lower to the ground.

If she stayed lower than she would have the advantage as her centre of gravity was lower than Lightning's due to the height difference. After spinning around her she struck out with her elbow in an aimed hit to the gut, and her body swung around with the momentum from her spin to have a straight legger kick, which if landed, would strike across her torso. Not only would these two attacks hurt, but also Lightning would feel the affects of her extremely cold reiatsu. One thing was for sure however, this was going to be a captain-class battle.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 am

Lightning felt the icy cold elbow to her stomach connect before grabbing the oncoming leg. Yuuki was icy to the touch but luckily for Lightning her gloves gave her some sort of protection against the cold. Lightning crouched down still holding the leg and executed a spin kick. She knew that since she had hold of Yuuki's attacking leg she had no way of stopping her from taking the other one out from beneath her.

Not waiting for Yuuki to hit the ground Lightning shunpo'd to a safe place several metres from her. A smile graced her face in pure amusement, it had been awhile since she had a good fight. Hardly containing her excitement Lightning spoke as the cold aftertouch from Yuuki's attack still lingered on her skin. "It seems this will be fun after all, perhaps it is time i let Zetsu-maru play"

Lightning held her arm out to her side and clicked her fingers, light pink glowing particles began to swirl around her hand rapidly. They formed into the shape of her blade before disappearing leaving behind her Zanpaktou gripped firmly in her hand. "come now, show me why it is you are captain" Lightning was not treating this as an actual battle, she was not taking it seriously. To her this was merely a chance to see the calibur of captain Yuuki was. She was very interested in just what kind of warriors the gotei 13 had.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 am

Her elbow connected satisfyingly with Lightning's stomach, which lulled her into a minute sense of security that her kick would also land. However, this was not the case as the lieutenant surprisingly grabbed a hold of her ankle in a firm grip at such an angle which made escape impossible without upsetting her balance. In the next instance her foot remaining on the ground was knocked out from underneath her, and she was flung to the ground, though she was able to break her fall with her lower right arm and turn the graceless tumble into an executed side-ways roll, before picking herself up off the ground.

She noted out of the corner of her eye that the place she had fallen onto was very slightly iced over due to her reiatsu, which could prove to be advantageous later on. Her eyes narrowed slightly when she stated that her zanpakuto would 'come out and play' as she failed to spot the sword anywhere on her person; this was then discarded as irrelevant as said sword began to form from glowing spirit particles, which soon disappeared. That's a handy trick.

She felt the small smirk adorn her lips as Lightning goaded her into attacking; she knew that this was a mock fight and so she didn't need to prove anything, however, to be able to have the claim to fame that you were able to beat someone from the Royal Guard... Then that would be impressive, and it would tell her that she was strong. Drawing her zanpakuto - ignoring her spirit's remark to 'make up your mind already' - and lightly touched the blade, wondering whether to release it. Not yet. She couldn't be too hasty otherwise she'd make a mistake.

Running forward head on, Yuki darted to the side at the very last second and struck at her side before shunpoing backwards without waiting to see if it connected. She then shunpoed to attack from the other side before retreating again. She continued with this strong barrage of fast paced attacks, forcing Lightning on the defensive as she would be unable to change her stance to an offensive one.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:32 am

Lightning was kept on the defensive by a rapid flurry of attacks made by Yuuki, if she didn't have a unique trick up her sleeve Lightning could see just how easy it would have been for her have been in serious trouble. Yuuki's speed was intense, Lightning was able to keep up with her but she knew that she didn't have the same level as speed as her. However she did have strength and durability on her side, Lightning wondered how long the captain would be able to keep her rapid assaults up.

Lightning watched and defended numerous blows each one getting harder and harder to match before seizing the opportunity to teleport right as Yuuki shunpo'd to attack once more. She appeared behind her foe instantly leaving behind a swirl of disorientating cherry blossom petals where she once stood. Lightning reappeared behind her foe delivering a powerful kick towards her back, if it landed and Lightning saw no reason why it wouldn't, it would be a powerful and painful blow.

Not waiting to see whether her blow hit Lightning shunpo'd back in front of Yuki and sent another kick hurtling towards her.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:47 am

Her attacks were intense and required a lot of stamina in order to keep it up, but stamina was thing Yuki had in troves; on her journey to get to Seireitei so many years ago her stamina had been the only thing to keep her alive, and so she had kept it up, even after becoming a shinigami. So, while the attacks were taxing on her muscles it wasn't something that was uncomfortable for her. However, she was taken by surprise as Lightning disappeared right as she left a shunpo - just disappeared with no trace of reiatsu - to appear behind her.

The sickly amount of pink obscurred her vision momentarily - she had never been one for pink - and so was unprepared for the kick on her back, though she was able to rotate her shoulder blades enough to take the kick square in between them, so as to not damage one shoulder more than the other, and the pain would be distributed equally. Arching her back to take the pressure off the bones briefly, her eyes following the reiatsu signature of her shunpo, and so was able to grab the kick hurtling towards her at painful speeds - if it had landed she wouldn't have been able to redistribute the pain as she had with her back, which was still smarting slightly, though she was able to ignore it.

After having a firm grasp of the lieutenant's foot in both her hands - a move which had a great sense of de ja vu associated with it - she allowed some of her reiatsu to flow straight into the skin, right down to the bone. She then pivoted on her left foot, dragging Lightning's leg with her, and hopefully serving to unbalance her. She then throw the lieutenant towards the ground, straight down with not angle. Then, picking up her sword which she has so conveniently dropped when kicked in the back, she shunpoed with the intention of swiftly cutting the lieutenant before she could get up - the only way to defend herself would be to bring her own blade up and block it as Yuki was moving too fast for any other option.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:27 am

Lightning's leg ached as the cold reiatsu was channeled into it, as she started falling to the ground Lightning started gathering another lightning bolt in her hand. She didn't however get time to send it towards her foe before yuki's blade came down towards her. Gripping her blade with both hands she blocked the oncoming blade. The shock still gathered in her hand, Lightning sent it through her hand and blade, it would pass through her blade into her opponents on contact.

This would give her the opportunity she needed to get off of the ground and back onto her feet. By rolling once and getting into a suitable position to shunpo Lightning was able to get away from her opponent by several metres. She could feel the area of her leg still freezing cold from the reitsu it recieved. It was becoming obvious to her that this captain would not be beaten by anyone out of shikai at least. Lightning smirked as she watched Yuki deal with the after effect of the shock she had just given her. "my my it would seem that ice and electricity don't go well together, who would have known" Holding her blade in front of her horizontally Lightning ran her other hand in front of it. "heel Zetsu-maru" The blade changed colour to black as her hand passed it until the whole blade had changed. Her leg began to warm once more as the electrical current flowed through her body.

Lightning smiled it had been a while since she had used Shikai, this is getting interesting

((OOC: there is no visible way for Yuki to know she is electrically charged xD thought id clarify that lol oh and i edited it once because of spelling errors xD))
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:12 am

Yuki's sword was stopped mid-air by Lightning's hands, a feat which she would normally have found impressive, but was too engrossed in the fight to care. However, as soon as her blade touched her opponent's hands, Yuki felt a strange shock go through her body, causing her to yank violently away from those hands which were inflicting the strange feeling. It wasn't necessarily painful, but it was definitely in the uncomfortable range. Pivoting around on her foot she saw that Lightning had managed to roll away in Yuki's brief lose of focus so that their was at least several metres between them.

Shaking her head in an attempt to get rid of whatever it was which the lieutenant had done - though not succeeding - she heard her say 'it would seem that ice and electricity don't go well together', and her eyes widened slightly. If Lightning was completely electrical based (you would think the name would've given that away) and she was completely ice and water based, than that meant Lightning had the advantage. A build of reiatsu could be felt, which alerted her that Lightning was probably about to release her zanpakuto, and so to counteract it, Yuki held her arm out completely straight and perpendicular to her side.

"Chikyuu wo koora senasai, Touketsu Suru Hi." Two can play at this game. The icy tendrils snaked up her arm, cooling the skin beneath and lower her body temperature drastically. She may get electrocuted by touching Lightning, but at least she would probably still freeze the lieutenant - so they'd both lose. Also, the ice would provide armour against her electricity for the most part, though she didn't want to test it out. Yuki allowed her reiatsu to fan out slightly, to give a taste of her power, before gracefully moving forward at a pace which wasn't walking, but definitely wasn't running.

"It would seem as though the stakes have been raised. Would you like to move first?" She wanted the lieutenant to go first so that she would be able to get a feel of her new form, so she wouldn't be blindly attacking with no basis of movement.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:36 am

If Yuki wanted Lightning to act first then she would. Lightning shunpo'd back to make more room between her and her foe so she could use her ability safely. "heel" With that word the gravity surrounding Yuki began to force her to the ground. It would only take 3 seconds for her to be immobilised completely. Yuki wouldn't have been able to make it to Lightning before that happened even with her immense speed, the gravity would have slowed her down too much to do so.

"time for the hunt Zetsu-maru" Lightning threw her zanpaktou into the air which was the struck by a lightning bolt. The blade disappeared as a yellow wolf appeared in it's place, landing on the ground in front of Lightning wth it's coat clearly electrified. Zetsu-maru walked over to Lightning and rubbed against her leg gently recieving a pat from lightning before focusing it's gaze upon the foe before them both.

Last edited by Lightning (Kaihime) on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:45 am

As soon as Lightning started to move away from her - never a good sign - Yuki sprung into action, moving forward quickly; it had been a mistake to let her go first - her attacks were too unknown. However, she felt her body becoming sluggish and slower than it should have, before she was stopped in her tracks completely, the air around her feeling thick and heavy on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees.

It was only then that she realised the gravity of the situation - no pun intended - which she was now in, completely at the mercy of the lieutenant. Lightning's sword disappeared, and in its place was a yellow wolf, which - at the moment -wasn't attacking her, something she was very grateful for, though it looked as though it would be painful to be attacked by it, as she could practically see the electricity rippling along its fur; this was not a good situation to be in.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:30 am

Lightning gave Zetsu-maru a gentle pat before standing once more. She had no time to waste, Yuki would only be immobilised for under a minute. Sure she could have simply stabbed her foe but that wasn't Lightning's style, plus she had promised Zetsu-maru he could play.

"Shred Zetsu-maru" With the words spoken by his master Zetsu-maru lunged at Yuki. As he ran his form changed appearance from a solid form of a wolf to the of a pure electrical charge in the shape of a wolf.

((OOC: since Yuki is immobilised i will write as though the attack lands....since well it would xD))

Zetsu-maru ran at Yuki with such speed he could hardly be seen piercing straight through her, his pure electrical charge coursing through her body as he did so. His form could not be seen much as he repeatedly passed through her body, 4 times in total. After his attack Zetsu-maru casually walked back to his master like a puppy that had learnt a new trick. Lightning bent down and raised his head up so that there noses were touching.

"Good boy" With those words Zetsu-maru disappeared reforming into her zanpaktou until called upon once more.

((OOC:next time in order to summon him she doesnt need to throw her blade just speak the words. she is still in shikai))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training a lieutenant   Training a lieutenant Empty

Back to top Go down

Training a lieutenant
Page 1 of 1