Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Multiple characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Multiple characters Empty
PostSubject: Multiple characters   Multiple characters EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am

Just so I know...what do we do in the case of a second character? I notice some people simply post a second character under their first account. Are we not supposed to make a new account for a new character?

By the way, I know we can have multiple characters, in case anyone out there somehow got the idea that I was wondering that.

Also, I could have sworn that I saw a rule somewhere on here, something about having a captain and an espada at the same time, or am I incorrect in that thinking?
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Multiple characters   Multiple characters EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:21 am

It would be best if you make a second character under a new account. It gets less confusing that way. And there is no rule about having a captain and Espada at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Multiple characters   Multiple characters EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:41 am

There really isnt considering i have....

Majeh - A rouge vizard

Kenpachi - An op captin

Ulqy - A espada that can reacj second ressurection
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Multiple characters   Multiple characters EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 am

Alright then, thanks for the replies. Must have been some other site that rule is at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple characters   Multiple characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple characters
Page 1 of 1