Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peace and Quite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

Peace and Quite Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Quite   Peace and Quite EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Ley sat on the bench near the Soccer Field. It was his only day that he got to use this area to study. The wind blew slowly as he sat their with his physics book opened to the study chapter, his teacher told him to read. Looking up from the book for a brief moment he glanced at his father's blade. He knew that something was different about the blade, but what.

With a smile he spoke softly to himself. "Father, sometimes I wonder about you and me and mom." With that he looked back into his book, flipping to the page. The birds chirped and the squirrels ran around the bench as Ashley studied for the test in the next period. Reaching into his lunch bag he took out a piece of bread and began to break it up into little pieces for them feeding them. "Okay, little guys. I have to study or I could fail." he said going back to his studying session.
Back to top Go down

Peace and Quite
Page 1 of 1