Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hidden Room {Private}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

Hidden Room {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 pm

A solid cement room. Everything in the room was cement the walls the floor the ceiling. With a single light bulb hangin from the ceiling and the soild steel door. This was a special room. It was one used long ago for tourture rituals. However for majeh that was perfect. Becauseof what it was used for the room was sealed with a barrier so that those within the room couldnt be sensed unless by someone else in the room. People in the room couldnt sense people outside the room. It was the perfect place for sosuke to make a deal with the espada he had just saved from kenpachi's rain of terror.

A shadow expanded from the door to the middle of the floor. Expanded until the entire floor was a shadow. Majeh rose up out of it. Then the 2 espada. One was wonderweiss. He was being held up in the corner wrapped like amummy by shadow tentacles except from his nose up. He wouldnt be able to move if he woke up. Exsactly how majeh wanted it. Mainly because wonder wasnt the one he wanted to make a deal with. Standing in the middle of the room Majeh watched as sosuke was lifted befor him. He was tied in shadow tentacles just like wonderweiss was. Not because majeh was threathened however he didnt wanna have the espada wake up and attck him befor he got the chance to explain.

He hoped only sosuke would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 pm

J finally woke up. He saw majeh the vizard. He then looked at his surroundings. It was like a torture room where he was. He was wrapped in some shadowy tech. He looked back at mejeh and yelled. "Where the hell are we. Why am I tied up. Why did you save me.?"
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Wonder was still knocked out. He had no idea where he was for the reason of being koed
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

When kenpachi herd noise he knew it was time. It was very quiet and hard to hear but since he was sitting just outside the door he barely herd it. Pulling open the door kenpachi entered the room. Walking to just insde the door and leaning against the wall. "Time to begin?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 am

Zilo came walking in behind Kenpachi. "Not just quiet yet.." Was all he said when he removed his hood and slid his hand down his fast. He didn't have much time with his mask. "Bakudo # 99 part 1." Was all he said after looking at J sosuke. As it wrapped around him and pinned him to the floor. He forgot majeh didn't want him to go too far. When he finished the incantation J was pinned and could not move a single muscle at all. This was Zilos most powerful Binding spell. Right as he finished his mask broke and he sat down. "Now it is time..." He had a part 2 too the incantiation spell if he needed it. He slowly closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 am

Majeh nodded as zilo and kenpachi entered. Pulling one of his zanpakto blades off his belt. He spun it in his hand and then stabbed the ground. As he stabeed he the floor still covered in his shadows it teleported the blade to the side of wonerweiss's neck. Once the blade teleported through the shadow they would come out the shadows on wonderweiss's neck. Wonderweiss stood no chance. With him being unconsious and souske unable to move he was as good as dead since the blade would go straight through the major artery and vein of the neck. He would be dead befor the second one was cut with 0% of survival.

Once wonderweiss was stabbed dead majeh would pull the blade out and return it to his waist. "See that? Thats you if i dont get the answers i want. I have a simple deal for you. Tell me what i want to know and you live. If you dont you die. Deal?" Majeh glanced at kenpachi befor continueing. "Now seeing as how the espada dont move on there own accord im guessing you were sent here as a scouting mission of a sorts. Simply put all i wanna know is this. Who is attcking the soul socitey and when. Your not strong enough to be head espada so there has to be someone else. So tell me boy. Who do you work for?"
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 am

"What makes you think i was ordered here. I came alone. oh that ha Ill tell you this he was your old Captain Commander." He said with a smile toward maje. Not caring for wonderweiss which he could revive later.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 am

Kenpachi's eyes shifted slightly. "Bullshit zilo said he killed him. If you work for him then hes still alive and zilo didnt kill him. If thats true hes coming back and if your under his command then hes useing espada. Its like azien jr. I bet hes useing 'it' as well. Majeh you know what this means." Once kenpachi said that he lifted his blade and placed it lightly on his shoulder and then stepped to directly in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:37 am

Zilo sighed a little bit. "I did encounter someone that reminded me of Kensai a little while back i didn't believe it but he was still alive. But he has been hiding from the espada or so i was told so i do not know what this man is talking about." He said looking at J remembering what his friend Kensai had said.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:43 am

Majeh lifted his hand to his face and plamed it. "Well since your words are conflicting i geuss im going to Hueco Mundo. As for this man...." Majeh lifted his hand just enough for his finger tips to be removed from his face. Then clenching his fist a mask suddenly appered on majeh's face. Ripping one of the blades off his belt majeh swung wide in a swing that would cut though his neck straight through from one side to the other. Once majeh's blade would clear the neck he would continue to raise a leg and prompley kick the mans head off. With his vizard speed, zilo and majeh's restraints on him and being in a seald room. There was no hope the 6th espada was dead.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:12 am

As j was there dead. His body lit up and glowed brightly.

Last edited by J Sosuke on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:16 am

J Sosuke wrote:
As j was there dead. His body lit up and glowed brightly. J's body exploded. A giant bang shakeing the area. This move came with j sosuke. If he was killed his body would explod. But if j didnt cut off a tail of his in ressureccion the move would only kill him even more. When the body explods everything in it is gone even spiritual energy. J had a cut off tail in the vizard base. The tail there started to move as if alive. It opened up and j came out it was a special move for both normal and ressureccion modes. J was alive and zilo, majeh, and kenpachi could tell he was.

OCC: Bullshit. This is not an approved technique and without a host a random tail would not survive. On top of that find me an old thread where you posted doing such action of cutting off your tail and hiding it in a drawer. If you cant provide all of those with dates and times previous to this post. Your dead for good.

IC: As the body began to explode majeh knew what to do. Since it was laready wrapped in his shadow she isntantly teleported it to the rubel of the building he destroyed. Due to the side of the head majeh was ableto sink that through the floor just as quickly. Meaning off in the distance the rubel exploded and no harm became of the 3 men in the room. All majeh knew was that glowing dead bodies was bad and to get rid of them he didnt know that it had exploded yet.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 am

As majeh left the body started to move and bursted open. J came out coughing up blood. He was un hurt almost new. He then got out and left the seen of the glowing body.

Last edited by J Sosuke on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 am

OCC: Okay so it goes like this then i guess. Since his body explosion thingy and rssurection were all in one. Admiting that j is dead means that he admits that there is no magicl regrow from a tail technique for him. Now only way to be reived is to be reived from a part of his dead body.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Kenpachi moved over to wonderweiss's body in the corner. Throwing it on top of the other one he movedto the severed head andkicked it over. Then he returned to his postion in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Zilo sighed and walked to the other wall and stood there behind the bodies. "Bukado number 81 Danku." A mirror like shield former around him and the back of the wall. HE was wearing his self out with this. HE pulled his hand down to form the mask so he could block off anything Majeh or kenpachi did.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Majeh still had his mask on. Looking at the bodies and directly on the other sideofthe bodies from him the barrier. Majeh began fireing ceros like crazy. Until every last atom of of the two bodies was gone. includeing the decapitated head. With no remains. Majeh left the room by going past kenpachi and out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 pm

With no bodies to deal with kenpachi left out the door behind majeh
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 pm

J was already leaving through a garganta. he had only one more time to use the revive move so he was careful from then on.

EXIT----------->
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 pm

You cant leave through a gargantua. You were tied with my shadow tentacles and a lvl 99 kido until you were dead. no way for you to move through a gargantua. Your dead you can use a gargaunta while dead.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Zilo kido had started to break and he sighed a little bit as majeh finally ended his mask shattered once again he needed to make it last longer then it had been. He knew this was going to be a long day. He walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Room {Private}   Hidden Room {Private} Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Room {Private}
Page 1 of 1