Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinigami

Go down 
+6
Muramasa+
Reikou Yuuri
Amata Kuromo
Ishpaleum
Reiniku Zenshou
Hayami Rentai
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 pm

scratch Evil or Very Mad

Okay. So, i've had a few issues about Shinigami i've been wanting to bring up.

Issue number ONE: This doesnt exactly have to do with Shinigami, but Seireitei. Now, how is it that people besides shinigami enter Seireitei SO EASILY? Shinigami would SWARM them, and the whole place would be alert! Now, i know i made Hayami go into Seireitei before, but i had a GOOD disguise. Hayami still wears her Captain Haiori from when she was a Captain, so she told everybody she was a Captain, the "new" captain. Now, for everybody else without a disguise, they shouldnt be allowed inside of Seireitei without some kind of freaky test.

Issue Number One(point)One: This doesnt have anything to do with the Shinigami, but issue 1 brought me to this. It pertains to the Vizard warehouse. Recently, i had to make a new kido to completely hide the warehouse, because, once again, races of different sorts are finding their way to our warehouse, which isn't logical. The description even says "if invited by another vizard". Some of those people weren't welcome, and just randomly posted. I dont like that, because in the manga, only the vizards knew about the warehouse. So, i created a kido that will make sure only Vizards go into the warehouse -_-. Help me enforce it, please?

Issue Number Two: * It is against the law for a Shinigami to give their spiritual power to Humans.

* It is against the law for a Shinigami to use forbidden Kidō.

* It is against the law for any citizen of Soul Society to create weapons of a dangerous nature not sanctioned by the feudal government. To do so is treason.

* It is against the law to attack a captain. To do so is treason.

* It is against the law to commit terrorist action(s) or attempt overthrow of the balance of Soul Society. To do so is treason.

* It is against the law to commit murder.

* It is against the law to kill a Human that a Shinigami has not been ordered to kill.

* It is forbidden for a Shinigami to acquire or attempt to gain Hollow-like powers.

* It is by ancient law that two Shinigami cannot hold the same Zanpakutō. They must fight for the honor of bearing the spirit, with the spirit going to the winner, and the loser being executed.[7]

* It is against the law for the Gotei 13 to meddle in the affairs of the noble families unless the family in question breaks one of the laws of Soul Society beyond a shadow of a doubt.

* It is a crime for a Shinigami to remain in the Human World longer than a certain time limit.

Punishment

* Exile: Certain crimes allows for the punishment of exile, commonly stripping a Shinigami of their powers and banishing them to the real world.

* Detention: A not-well-known punishment among the citizens of Soul Society is the detention of high-level Shinigami. It is commonly reserved for those who have either broken the law, quit the Gotei 13 or those who just seem dangerous and mentally unstable (as per the government's interpretation). This is carried out by the Onmitsukidō.

There are several forms of executions in Soul Society, although only two have been revealed:

* Spirit-sealing pit: The spirit-sealing pit is an ancient form of execution in which Shinigami criminals are thrown into a pit walled with sekki sekki rock – a type of stone that absorbs spiritual power, preventing those nearby from using their powers. Hollows are then thrown into the pit with the criminals as the means of execution. The practice was considered too barbaric and discontinued.[8]
* Sōkyoku (双): The "ultimate punishment", Sōkyoku is a form of execution usually reserved for those with extremely strong spiritual powers, namely Shinigami captains. The Sōkyoku is a giant halberd that utterly destroys a soul on contact. When released, Sōkyoku takes on the form of a phoenix, its true form, called Kikōō.[9] The Kikōō has the destructive power of one million Zanpakutō, and that power is multiplied by a factor of 10 at the moment it pierces its victim.[10] It plays a central role in the video game Bleach: Shattered Blade.

Those are the laws of the shinigami. To make the RP more fair, can those be enforced?

Thank you for taking your time to look at my rants... >_>
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Reiniku Zenshou

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:20 pm

seems fair to have them enforced as this is a bleach Rp site, and those are canon laws, however a disguise would only work on unseated to seated officers as a Lt. or captain would recognize you outright as an intruder, unless they're a complete idiot
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Well, i landed in Rukongai, so the Rukon citizens were the ones i fooled. and i ended up making it to the Squad 1 Barracks using my Garganta when nobody saw.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:24 pm

sorry for the double post...

BUT ALSO

Shinigami all have a seal placed on them when entering the World of the Living. It surpresses their power, and makes it to where they cannot release Bankai. That should be enforced, too.
Back to top Go down
Reiniku Zenshou

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:26 pm

oh im not saying just you i mean anybody in general lol, one thing though i didn't think anyone could open a gargantua inside of the seireitei? or am i misinformed?

reply to second post lol:

agreed XD
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Yes, it can be.

here's a quote from Wikia,

Quote :
Accessing Soul Society

hinigami enter and leave Soul Society by unlocking the Senkaimon using a Jigokuchō. Pluses, on the other hand, enter Soul Society through the ritual of Soul Burial. When people die, they are assigned a number to a part of Soul Society according to when they died. Spirits can be born in Soul Society as much as in the living world, with the Shinigami acting to balance the souls.

Intruders can pass through the Senkaimon in the same manner, but only in soul form. This allows spiritual beings, such as Ichigo in his Shinigami form, to enter without permission. Humans can also use such a gate through the use of Reishihenkanki (霊子変換機, spirit exchangers), which convert solid matter into Reishi's. While this method uses the same gate, the lack of a Jigokuchō forces intruders to pass through the Dangai, a bordering dimension between the human world and Soul Society (not to be confused with Hueco Mundo). This is much more dangerous to do, as souls that cannot pass through before the gate to Soul Society closes are trapped there forever.

Finally, Hollows can also directly rip a hole to Soul Society from Hueco Mundo, or in the case of Arrancar, using their ability, Garganta.

And here is the actual page. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Society#Accessing_Soul_Society
Back to top Go down
Reiniku Zenshou

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:36 pm

ah right when aizen defected from the execution grounds the menos opened one for them k thanks
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:40 pm

So far as the Shinigami's Bankai is concerned, it IS sealed when they go to the human world, but that seal is easily removed as shown in the beginning of the Battle for Karakura Town.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 pm

The "seal", is called restriction. The restriction is only put on high ranked officers, such as captains and liuetnants. Both shikai and bankai can be used while the restriction is on, but the user`s reitsu and power is recuced 80%

the restriction is put on them so the release of a bankai or shikai wont disturbence the balance between the soul society(or heaven as humans call it), and earth.

To have the restriction removed, you have to have premission from the current captain commander. The restriction is only allowed off in serious events, like now that they fight over the fake karakura, Soifon has confirmed that the restrictions wasent put on at all, single they were facing a great thread.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Yes, you're right Amata. I realised that ^^ And that should be enforced >:3
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 pm

(is amata btwx.x)

I havent seen anyone use restrictions, at least meantionning them, besides myself a time or two. It hasent been needed either, since we havent had any major battle, and i think only 2-3 of the captains ever has gone to the human world, and non even fighted, besides a few npc hollows.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Yes, but here on this RP, people strut around with ridiculously high reiatsu levels, and i think that SOMEHOW it should be limited.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:01 pm

*sighs* well, its the admins/mods fault for approving such things.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Your right. I would absolutely LOVE to be an approval mod, but i know better than to ask lol.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Bleak

Kuro Bleak

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 am

Nvm this then?

Last edited by Kuro Bleak on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 am

She's not a captain - she's the leader of the vizards though. I didn't even think vizards could get resurrecion - it should be impossible shouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:05 am

All the vaizards we have seen so far in the manga has the ability to use it
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 am

the only thing close to a resurecion i've seen a vizard use is ichigo's full hollow and thats uncontrollable. unless you mean their masks in which case that not res
Back to top Go down
Kuro Bleak

Kuro Bleak

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:24 am

No. Look at that blind guy...whats his face, Kaname, he had a resurcion.
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:13 am

Yep. Kensai trained Hayami In Character to be able to use/control hers. But where did this come up? This topic is about Shinigami. Stay on topic people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami   Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami
Page 1 of 1