Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Captains Meeting!

Go down 
+9
Reikou Yuuri
Dak Rios
Koori Yuki
Karel+
Shunsui Kyoraku
Jūshirō Ukitake
Momo Hinamori~
Kenpachi Zaraki
Byakuya Kuchiki™
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:29 pm

This not going to be a happy meeting. Three captain, Kensai Tenkai, Soren Kiyomeru, and Konoka Shuzunami had left the Soul Society! The place was in an uproar. With no captain commander there was tons of confusion. Why had this happened?! How could Kensai just betray the Soul Society like this? Byakuya seethed as he paced around the room where the meeting was about to be held. This was the Aizen episode all over again. Was Kensai going to join the Espada and attack the Soul Society? Byakuya sat down in the chair that used to be the captain commanders, waiting for the others to arrive.

[Short I know, but I have to go soon and I want to get this topic started as soon as possible.]
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Kenpachi was told about the meeting, Kenpachi thought to himself. Kenpachi looked around seeing a handful of Shinigami's betraying the Serentei. Did they fear death? For all Kenpachi knows. Kenpachi looked down on the Captain Commander and the Captain who betrayed the Serentei. Kenpachi then walked down the road, Kenpachi walked quietly seeing his tiny pinked haired partner wasn't with him. Kenpachi was annoyed with all the stuff that has been happening lately, Kenpachi didn't get to release his full strength in any battle. Kenpachi was wearing his casual clothes with his Zanpaktou tied around his waste.

"So much people left us, I guess its more weaklings for me to kill." said Kenpachi with a smirk on his face. Kenpachi entered the place where Byakuya hosted the meeting. Kenpachi smirked, "Get down from there, Your standing spot is getting cold." said Kenpachi as a joke as he stood one where the 9th division Captain was suppose to stand. Kenpachi let out a big yawn as he then looked around. Surely more people will come, Kenpachi suddenly looked at Byakuya. People feared that his was going to be the end of the Serentei, Kenpachi didn't get it. This happened to the Serentei alot of times but Kenpachi couldn't care less about this problem.

Kenpachi looked at Byakuya and asked "Why have you called me here to day? It better be important pal." said Kenpachi in a intimidating tone of voice.

Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Walking towards the door that lead to the captain's meeting wearing her usual shinigami uniform this time with a captain's haori over it and tied around her waist by a green sash given to her by Toshiro the day of her promotion.Momo's heart thumped with each step she took. she has been promoted to Captain of the fifth division and the kido corps because captain Konoka has left along with soren and Kensei. Taking a deep breath Momo opened the door and walked inside..

Seeing Byakuya and Kenpachi already standing in position. Momo bowed respectfullyHello Captain Kuchiki and Captain Zaraki... she said softly. She then took her place in the captain line up.she bit her lip nervously,this is bad...three captains gone including a lieutenant...what could have they been thinking? Hinamori thought while standing there in silence.

Momo hoped that no one else would betray the soul society, they just ended a war with aizen and his Espada. And worse enough Grimmjow brought up his own army to attack the soul society one day! and now the captain commander with two more captains running off with him? this was too much. Momo clenched her fists tightly. she promised that she would be loyal to the soul society no matter what she made a pledge many years ago and there was no way she was going to leave now. She stood up straight. Her expression stronger. she waited patiently for the others to arrive and for byakuya to speak.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:55 pm

As ukitake woke up in his office it was dark outside the alarm had gone off and there seemed to be a lot of chaos outside, he left in a hurry, Ukitake was bothered greatly that soren had left like he did, and felt as if it was part of his own fault he wanted to fight the captain the position for captain fair and square and now he was gone, he sighed for himself why did you do it soren? he though for himself, he then walked in to the Meeting room...

A very familiar precense could be felt, no it was impossible to miss Ukitake sighed slightly when he saw Kenpachi and Byakuya already waiting a very bothersome duo they where.

The meeting brought some memories from the past he was glad he was back, the memories to most part where good ones, he stood onto his old spot, it was rare for him to be here even before Aizen betrayed them, due to his sickness.

What bothered Ukitake was the lack of peace outside and the fact that Byakuya took the seat of the captain commander, he however decided to wait before he would say anything to anyone, wait for the rest of the captain`s. He walked inside along with Hinamori whom he had greeted earlier. He simply smiled a bit towards the captain`s and waved his arm slightly before taking his position, he hoped he would not have to wait for long for shunsui...
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Shunui walked through the door only to notice that he was late...again. He rubbed his neck as he smiled. He looked around though only to notice that there were only several captains there. His smile immediately melted away and his face went serious. "So I guess it is true huh..." he said in a somber tone. He of course was refering to the loss of three captains; one of them being the captain commander. He walked forward to stand next to his buddy Ukitake. "Well it's not like we haven't been through this before." he said. He looked around once more t get a feel of how everyone's mood, which was a somber one, except for Kenpachi of course. He then just realized that Momo was now a Captain Haori.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Karel jumped through a door that seemed to have appeared on the ceiling. Karel had her shikai out as if she were prepared for something. She had shown up in her tattered captain's robes and clothing. So now two Ex-Captain Commanders were out to destroy the Seireitei. Well this was always lovely. Karel was not in a dark mood, she was of course in her laid back mood as she always was, but she kept her zanpaktou in at least shikai these days. She did not want to have to deal with the idea of being surprised by anything.So now there are two ex-Captain Commanders on the loose, Kesai, and this Masquerade guy...What is the world coming to when the Seireitei can't handle keeping a Captain Commander for more than a few years lately. Karel yawned quietly as the door on the cieling dissapeared and the Reiryoku used to make the door flowed back within Karel.*"You all realize that all of the Captains will be needed to take two strong shinigami down....I can handle Soren myself....
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Yuki was sitting at her desk when she got the summons for the meeting, and so without hesitating she immediately left for the first division. It sounded urgent, but she didn't know what was happening - she had only recently returned from the Living World and so was a little in the dark about what had been happening in Seireitei, but it must be bad for them to call a meeting.

Her cloak swished behind her as she opened the meeting doors and entered the room, taking note of all the captains already there: Byakuya, Momo, Ukitake, Kyoraku, Karel, and -surprisingly - Zaraki. The overall air in the mood was sombre and down heartened and Yuki got the distint feeling that everyone in the room new what was going on except for her; but she didn't dwell on this as she went to her place in the line because she would know soon enough. Though she did feel a little uneasy when she saw Byakuya sitting in the captain commanders chair, and it made her wonder the exact nature of this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 am

Dak rushed down the hallway. She had gotten the hell butterfly later then everyone else and basically had to rush to the meeting place. The message had said that all of the Captains were needed and she was still new to being a Captain. And now she had to attend a mandatory meeting? Her lie was now coming into place. so she ran as fast as her feet would take her to the meeting room hoping that she wasn't too late.

She knocked on the door and then entered the room carefully. "Um, I'm sorry if I am late. I received the message a tad later then everyone else." She then looked around the room and saw various Captains that she knew and was acquainted with and others she had yet to meet. Dak Rios was a new Captain to the 11th Squad so she was basically promoted a couple of weeks ago. So she hadn't yet been able to meet everyone. "Hi, I'm Dak" she spoke with a smile as she scratched behind her head a bit embarrassed at coming late.

She hoped everyone wouldn't think she was a little kid who had somehow gotten lost. Her Captain's haori would show exactly who she was and what rank she was. She didn't want to be underestimated by anyone and she knew Kenpachi of all people wouldn't do that. He had basically trained her himself
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:30 am

Byakuya didn't look up as Kenpachi entered, and didn't react to his statement. His face was even more serious than usual, as he stared down at the desk. The captain commander's desk. The traitor captain commander's desk. "I will tell you when everyone's in place," Byakuya told Kenpachi quietly, still not looking up.

He noted when Momo, Ukitake, Shunsui, Karel, Koori, and Dak came in, and finally looked up from the desk. "You're not all here, but I will tell you now since it is not wise to wait." Byakuya looked at each of them and stood up from the desk. "As some of you may know, Captains Kensai, Soren, and Konoka have left the Soul Society. Kensai has created a plan and intends to destroy it." he waited for a minute. "We must form a plan. With the captain commander gone, a lot of problems will occur. We need to stop them before they happen."

Byakuya didn't go into how disgusted he was about the whole thing, since he knew he had to keep calm. Besides, this really wasn't the time to panic. "If we form a plan quickly, we will be better off," he told them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Ukitake looked at byakuya in disbelife, he had forgotten to meantion about soren actually trying to work behind the scenes and he would notify everyone of this, he did not look at the new captain`s that walked in simply most part he was listening with his eyes closed, he knew at least two captain`s where missing but was glad that kyoraku would show up so fast. he then listened to Karel as she had skipped trough the roof?

After byakuya finished whatever he had to say, Ukitake wanted to let everyone know about soren.... No, it is my duty as a Captain of squad 13 to handle Soren, he is not as bad as he might look i still have faith in him, he did not have choice in the matter when the captain commander left Narrowing his eyes open Ukitake looked at Karel and then at Byakuya he took captives he said with a quiet calm tone We should think how to save them as well, konoka the former captain of squad 5 i mean, and soren stated earlier that he is working for Seretei, he simply needs more time... ending the sentence Ukitake glanced at the captain`s that had entered the meeting room, he had a serious facial expression on his face due to the current happenings. He then looked at byakuya with a calm cold yet distant facial expression, that was rare for him.

Could you state why you are holding the captain commander`s seat?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:00 pm

"Because he was the one to call for a meeting, Ukitake-sama", a female voice spoke. Due to the long white hair, the strong blue eyes and 3th division captain haori she was wearing, it was without doubt Reikou Yuuri. "Im sorry for my delay...i had to calm down my division..they were afriad of loosing anthoder captain..", she said, as she walked in between the captains, but oddly enough she didnt take her spoke on the side, insteed she walked up, standing a few feet from byakuya, sitting in the captain comannder`s chair.

"..A vote is needed...we need a person who can temporarly be the captain commander. It wont work if we all rush out to catch the 3 of them, they are strong, and theres the risk of them having gained allies. Think of it, if just one of us were to die, the seireitei would be thrown into chaos..we are the 13 standing pillars holding the entire soul soceity togeder, we cannot risk one of us dying, at least not without someone who can keep the shinigami togeder..". She looked up at Byakuya again, her eyes displaying wisdom, making it clear that this young woman, really was a captain.

"..Befor the vote through, i would kindly ask Ukitake-sama, Kenpachi-sama, and unohana-taicho not to be counted into it. Ukitake-sama due to his sickness, Kenpachi-sama because we need him in the front lines, and Unohana-taicho because we need our head healer ready and in station..the same counts for the 5th division captain, since we can be in need of the kido-cannon and the kido corps, aswell as for the 2th division captain, since the secret mobile corps is gonna be needed in this fight..". She looked around herself, not all captains was present, but she looked up at byakuya again.

"There is a doubt through, that Soren taicho might still be reachable, however, thats something we can deside later when he is caught and brought in.."". She did a small bow to him, and made eye contact. "Please listen and consider my words, Kuchiki-sama"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Yuki too had wondered why Byakuya was sitting in the captain commanders seat, but had not asked because it would seem rude - and the answer that was given to the question was reasonable enough. Forming a plan now was definitely crucial. However, she didn't completely believe Soren when he said that he was still working for Seireitei - how could they believe?

"We can't ignore Soren's defection, nor Konoka's, even if it was against his will, because if we did then it would look to the rest of Seireitei that the captains' had become so lax as to forgive traitors. I think the best course of action at the moment is to continue to believe him a traitor until evidence is shown that he is not. For all we know he could be lying to us to undermine the higher ranking shinigami."

Yuki stood quietly after she spoke, listening to Yuuri-taicho's words about the captain commander. She agreed that one of the captains should become the commander because the leader of the shinigami needed to be somebody people knew - a familiar face in this time of confusion and choas.

However, she had no idea who would be good enough for the part - it was just assumed that the captains that were named would be no good for the part, so that just left Byakuya, Reikou, Karel, Shunsui, Dak, Mayuri and herself. She couldn't see Mayuri getting the part, or Shunsui for that matter, and Dak would probably need to aid Zaraki on the front lines as she was the head of the 11th division.

Meaning it was between her, Byakuya, Karel and Reikou - in her mind anyway - but she had no idea who would get the job. If she was honest with herself her division would be the best stepping stone into the captain commander's chair because she was already in charge of planning, co-ordinating and executing large scale missions; nothing could be done without her approval. It would be a tough decision.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:29 am

Kenpachi listened quitely he was a man of actions not words so all this standing around and pussy footing was starting to agitate him. Shuffleing his feet slightly he started to zone out however when Reikou said "..A vote is needed...we need a person who can temporarly be the captain commander. Kenpachi couldnt agree more they were in need of a new CC. It was when she said. "..Befor the vote through, i would kindly ask Ukitake-sama, Kenpachi-sama, and unohana-taicho not to be counted into it. Ukitake-sama due to his sickness, Kenpachi-sama because we need him in the front lines, and Unohana-taicho because we need our head healer ready and in station... That kenpachi got angry. Letting koori finish speaking gave kenpachi time tochose his words befor butting in. "Reikou i have to disagree with you. Were down 3 captins. Now one captin is going to be moved to fill the seatof the CC and were gonna put our vices in the missing captin spots? Thus weakening the system even more? Ukitake refuses to take care of himself no matter what so i dont see how his illness is any more in the way of him being CC then it is in the way of him being a captin period. If he is to sick to be captin commander then mabey hes to sick to be a captin. As a captin commander and being sick he wouldbe forced into a postion where he might actually not fight and focus on his health. As for Unohana, Shes not a fighter anyways even as captin commander she would still be a healer and probally stay at the sick bay. However the reason she should be left out is because shes a healer she will look at battle as least casulties for our side which might be benifical but at the same time would put us in a postion of fighting as a group which i dont do so even if she isnt left out i still wouldnt vote for her. As for me...well although i dont like instantly put out of the running your right im going to be on the front lines. And no matter what my rank is thats not going to stop me. Besides ordering all of you around doesnt seem in the least bit tempting. So although im not happy about you instantly putting 2 of us out i have to agree. However if Ukitake is willing to go for the spot ill have to agree with him and give him my vote." Kenpachi had gotten ato bit into it and sorta repeated himself. However he had made his point. Now the question was simply. Did anyone want a supposedly cursed seat?
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Karel stood calmly to her full short height of 4'6" She was tired of the conversation, she would settle this hopefully, but she would need the support of the other captains.*"It is true that a new Captain Commander is needed, and as I am sure some of you are thinking, it is a cursed seat, as no metter what something happens to the captain sommander, not to mention they have to watch over everyone. While I may be one of the youngest captains, I will gladly volunteer for the position if it is neccessary."*Karel was adamant about volunteering, she figured someone had to step up and be a quote unquote "Man" about the situation.

Karel had been listening to each of the captains up till now, but no one had volunteered, and as far as she was concerned, that was just being a coward. Karel was prepared for the disagreements, and she was ready for the idea of being shut down, but she wanted to take a stand and Volunteer, she would take the spot of defending the Seireitei if the need should come.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 am

Byakuya watched Ukitake as he spoke, the same cold expression on his face. He thought the older captain was being far too easy on Soren and Konoka. After all, no matter what their reason was, they had left. Oh well. The real problem was stopping Kensai.

He was about to tell Ukitake why he was sitting in the captain commander's chair when Yuuri said it for him. He nodded at her as she arrived. Byakuya's eyes stayed on her as she came forward. He listened carefully, nodding occasionally. What she said was right. They definitely needed a temporary captain commander. "That is right," he replied finally, as she finished speaking. "When everyone has said their part we shall have a vote." The raven haired captain glanced around the room, looking for anyone who disagreed.

Byakuya's eyes moved to Koori, and he silently agreed with her statement. "That is true. We have Soren's word, but is that good enough? I don't think we should take this lightly. What is he was lying and we blindly fallowed him, falling right into a trap? Perhaps it is best not to listen to him, until we know for sure what is really going on."

Byakuya turned to Kenpachi. "Two of the captain spots have already been filled, Zaraki," he said calmly. We only need a captain commander. But would anyone want to take such responsibility for the Soul Society?" he gazed around the room, his eyes stopping on each captain. "It is a big job. Unless you truly think you can handle it, I do not think you should volunteer." His eyes stopped on Kenpachi again. He really didn't think the man was capable of handling such an important job. He was, as Yuuri said, better suited for the battle field than the office.

Suddenly he heard a new voice, and turned to Karel. He had not thought she would volunteer for the job. He didn't know her too well, but he had thought she was shy, reserved. Then again, maybe not. First impressions were often wrong. Even though she was young, it didn't mean she couldn't do the job.

"All right," Byakuya finally said, standing up. "Let's have a vote. I do not think the captains that didn't bother to show up should be counted."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:05 pm

"I vote for karel. Simply because she voulenteered and i wanan get the hell out of here." Kenpachi instantly said. He was tired of standing around, he wanted to get the hell out of there. It was driving him crazy to be stuck in the room for so long. He didnt entirely care who the new boss was he just wanted out.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Mayuri opens the door into the meeting. He enters it slowly. He has his hands in his pockets. " Hi , yeah im late i know i was doing something that has nothing to do with this. " Mayuri said as he walked up to the other captains. Mayuri has a blank face as he knows the other captains find nothing in his creepy smile. He sighs " Continue dont stop talking for me. " Mayuri says as he leans on a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Y-yuuri-san he caught a glimpse of the white haired captain strpping inside the meeting room, his eyed followed the captain, he was slightly suprised to see her here but then he remebered she had been a captain for a while alredy. He understood her for most part until.

"..Befor the vote through, i would kindly ask Ukitake-sama, Kenpachi-sama, and unohana-taicho not to be counted into it. Ukitake-sama due to his sickness, Kenpachi-sama because we need him in the front lines, and Unohana-taicho because we need our head healer ready and in station..the same counts for the 5th division captain, since we can be in need of the kido-cannon and the kido corps, aswell as for the 2th division captain, since the secret mobile corps is gonna be needed in this fight.."

Ukitake frowned quietly for himself. With all due respect Yuuri-Taicho, i think i am very much capable to be voted to become a captain commander temporarily, Even as we speak i am regaining my strength, and by the time of the battle i should be at full strength he sighed for himself while keeping his eyes closed and listening to the other captain`s argument`s and blabber... more over[/color] he listened to the repective captain`s in respect and nodded until byakuya made his statement. He glanced at the captain in disbelife.

kuchiki-Taichou? are you serious? you should know soren by now, hes not the type who would do something like this much less lie to us ukitake suddenly started to cough a bit, he placed his arm over his mouth seemingly as a reaction.

But it was not so bad he got no blood on his palm, this was the first symptom since he woke up. Exuse me he
said in a low tone while trying to smile...
maybe he was wrong about being voted after all.

(OOC: im still in france :3 just though i would step in and check that this place is still alive i will post more some other time)
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 pm

"Ukitake-sama", Yuuri spoke, as rushed to his side, placing a hand onto his left shoulder, looking worried. It seemend like the two white haired captains knew eacthoder, since they were both calling eacthoder by first names. "..I voulenter to become captain commander aswell, Kuchiki-taicho...buts its up to you others to deside who becomes...just think wisely..the furture of soul soceity most likely depend on our choice..".

"Baka...", she mumbled, brushing some hair away from the taller Ukitake`s eyes. "Your becomming older, and through you have recoverd fine, it can still come back when we least exspet it.."
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Dak listened carefully to everyone's words as she sighed heavily. This was bad, very bad but they needed to come together and agree to one thing. So far this was not helping anything. "I must disagree with you Yuuri taicho. You suggest that we leave some Captains out of the vote but I think that is a bad idea. We are all that is left to protect Soul Society from the outside world. And in order to do that we must stick together, no good will come from keeping any captain out of a vote that they themselves should be involved in. We are the pillars of this world and we should act as such. We need everyone to work together and fight if we are going to succeed." she explained, speaking boldly for the first time since she was made Captain.

"And as for voting, even though I disagree with your idea, I vote for you, Yuuri taicho" she added as she looked up at Zaraki who she was standing right next to because she felt most comfortable next to him then everyone else in this room
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Karel nodded as in the air she had her name and Yuuri's name in the air, each with a name above it as she painted them up with her shikai. Underneath each one was the number one as she looked at everyone, one combat captain voted for her, the other voted for Yuuri, interesting.

Karel then nodded in agreement with Dak as she had made a good point*Despite the point she voted against me, I agree with Dak, no captain should ever be left out, each of us is just as valuable as another, no one person can be expended as though they should not be here.In my opinion, anyone capable of being a captain, is eligable for Captain Commander if they Volunteer*
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:35 am

Soul Society needed a good, strong figurehead who they could look up to in times of crisis or need; a familiar face to keep the peace. In Yuki's opinion the Head Captain needed to have experience and be someone instantly recognisable; someone who showed compassion but could also deal out fair punishment - and while she felt that could be said about a number of different captains, the first she thought of was Yuuri Taicho, for just the simple fact that at the moment it was between her and Karel to take the position.

"I vote for Yuuri Taicho to be the Captain Commander." She didn't state her reasons why, but didn't feel the need to.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:44 pm

well, its been 3 days since the last post, and this meeting has been going on for almost 2 weeks..

any more captains who wanna vote or can yuuri just be picked as new captain commander?

its not that i want to steal the chance away from others, but we need to get this moving x.x
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm

OCC: To lazy to get on kenpachi atm so im just gonna say it right here. Kenpachi doesnt give a damn and so far hes only one not voteing for you yuuri. So take the CC spot already so the Soul Soceity can getback in order.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:33 pm

(OOC: Agreed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captains Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting!   Captains Meeting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Captains Meeting!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next