Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Increasing tensions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Increasing tensions Empty
PostSubject: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 am

Soren whom had to get out of his office with the pressing issue of Ukitakes coming from coma and rumors of the captain commanders true exploits due to his status as the link to the vaizard not that Soren did not trust the vaizard something was happening in the air it felt as if a theater curtain was about to rise and several people were about to die. Soren felt a rather calming connection with a rather large cherry blossom tree that had seemed to glow in the night. Thinking back on what Soren needed to do was if anything was happening he must protect his child a captain Konoka if anything had happened to them...

Shaking his mind from that thought he looked forward into the moon a breeze floating about the area blowing his black captains haroi and his white uniform his icy blue eye focused on the moon and it's starry filled sky whenever his zanpaktou spirit aura wrapped around himself. Be calmed little child...someone approaches...do not act without a plan in mind you still have much to learn little one. Soren sighed knowing his zanpaktou spirit was right as it faded away back into it's zanpaktou. Yes..I suppose your right...
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 am

Hayami had just finished the betrayal plans with Kensei and was walking around Seireitei - looking for Shinigami to slaughter. Beautiful! We're the new Aizen Group... Hahaha and i'm GIN!!! ... W-wait ... Gin is weird ... IM NOT WEIRD AM I?! Hayami realized and thought with dismay. She regained her composure and looked around - looking for a shinigami to kill - one who was weak - one who's death wouldn't really matter to anyone, but would matter enough to make the passerby's scared. She saw one - a medium height, blond haired male shinigami.

Hey, Shinigami! Come here now! I am Hayami Rentai - The new Captain of Squad 10! Now get over here! Hayami shouted, using her Haori to an advantage. Wow... Thankfully i still have my Captain Cloak from hundreds of years ago - this is actually pretty handy she thought, smiling. The shinigami approached, Noshin Kekiden - Sixth Seat of Squad 12 - reporting Captain Rentai! Yes Ma'am? the shinigami said, awaiitng orders. Hayami held out here hand, and pointed her finger, and did the 'come hither' gesture with her finger. He slowly inches closer, and she shoved her two fingers into his throat.

Hayami Rentai ... Commander of the Vizards. Tell anybody my name and i'll simply kill the rest of this wretched place. Now do me a favor ... DIE! Hayami whispered into his ear as she drew her Zanpakutou and stabbed him in the stomach. She laughed a little bit, and though if she was any at all insane. She quickly came to the conclusion of 'maybe' but she didn't care. She continued her walk throughout Seireitei, only to see a Captain.

Yes..i suppose your right... said the voice. Hayami approached and gave a playful glare. Why hello Captain. Talkin ta yerself? Hayami teased, only half jokingly.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:45 am

Soren studied the girl for a second and returned to what he was doing remembering he had seen with the Captain commander he sighed not wanting to make converstation and did so because it was the polite thing to do. Oh you heard that I suppose you can say that I was Captain. Soren said Captain in a way he meant sarcasm but it was a playful sarcasm since he was now her ally he knew full we wouldn't attacked as th Cherry blossoms floated around the sky as he leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:48 am

Hmm... You. Your name? I'm not good with remembering. Hayami spat as she looked to her right. She was in thought about all of this - what if this group WAS the new Aizen Group? Would Kensei want the Hogyoku? Because Hayami sure did - and if she could get the Hogyoku - then her and Kensei needed to round up as much allies as possible. For Hayami had a plan - a plan to perfect the Vizards. And all she was missing was the Hogyoku. It was essential in her plan - and if she found out where it was - she would stop at nothing to obtain it.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:55 am

Soren sighed and looked at her. Soren Kiyomeru a betrayer of the siereitei...now if you would please calm yourself I have no wish to fight with you...now may you return the favor and tell your name? Soren didn't trust this girl but she shouldn't trust him either they two completely different people with different views the two joining Kensai as his close personal guard While Soren guarded his child and Konoka from harm mainly which he had felt from Hayami she gave off something different then Kensai a threatening aura and her attitude didn't help her case either.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:59 am

Hmph. Hayami Rentai. Ex Captain of Squad 10 for over 1,000 years. Leader of the Vizards... Haha. Hayami said, smiling and giving a weird and evil laugh. A betrayer? Really now? Another Captain revolting? I thought i was the most recent Captain... hmmhmm.... So. Tell me - CAPTAIN, what is your reason for your betrayal? Hayami asked, with as much curiosity as attitude.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 am

Soren glared at her and sighed not knowing if she would understand glancing at her with e rather large cleaver strapped to her back he cracked his neck. If your trying to be evil just stop it is rather pathetic if you wish to strike fear in someone's heart then don't play the theater act. Soren disliked all evil people in movies the way they portraited themselves and going back to her question he rolled his eyes and returned his raher irritated glare. To protect something of mine that I care about.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:15 am

Excuse me? What did you just say to me? Hayami said, lowering both of her hands. She pointed one at Soren, and smiled. Carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six. Bakudo Number 61 - Six Rods Prison of Light Hayami said, unleashing a very powerful kido binding spell. She closed her eyes - unable to tell if the kido hit or not - but regardless, she spoke anyway. There's more where that came form if you don't watch how you speak to me Hayami threatened, stepping closer to Soren, drawing her Zanpakutou from her back.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:27 am

Soren w recongized began to flash step awat harrowly avoiding the intersecting 6 bars of light drawing out his zanpaktou he growled. Rise, Shikonryoukai... Soren reiatsu changed into a style similar to Ichigo's but end ends did not flare out and his uniform was white with a layer of black underneath in his sleeves were cut with a cresent moon shape and his zanpaktou cloth floated warping around the blade his reiatsu became rather powerful as he sat there and waited on her. Hmph..you really wish to start a fight here Hayami?
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 am

Haha... Why not, Captain? Hayami said, holding her Zanpakutou with one hand - her right hand. She did a flash step and appeared to Soren's left, and did a feet-swipe, which she dropped down onto her hand and swept Soren's feet with her leg, while laughing. She also pointed her finger at Soren and said the most simple Kido. Hado No. 1 - Sho. Hayami said, as she was in mid-kick. It was aimed at Soren's Zanpakutou hand.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:38 am

Soren reacting quickly moved back getting traipped a little and regain his blance seeing how she was a bit open for a manuever and he flashstepped jumping the air and appearing above her coming down with a axe kick having his zanpaktou prepared in case she battled back with the white zangetsu.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:46 am

Hayami smiled, and touched the back of her blade with her hand. Stupid move ... for a Captain, that is. Hayami said, smiling. Her hand was on the end of her blade, and instead of batting, she released a rather large Getsuga Tenshou. There was a large explosion of smoke and debris, to which she got up and walked a few feet back, waiting for it to clear to attack Soren once more.

Come on, Captain. You can do much better than that, can't ya?
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

Soren smiled half way expecting that and as the Getsuga Tenshou and with his zanpaktou slash unleash a Awai Kyannon from under him on contact they exploded sending him up higher in the air and him flipping back land on a tree branch luckly. Oooh aren't we good...your most likely one of the stronger opponents I had and if your trying to get me pissed off with your taunts then goodluck with that one...now hurry up I hate fights without a reason... Soren sighed and got on guard letting her approach him.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:03 am

Oh - you're not doing so well. Realize this - You're a EX-CAPTAIN. Soren. Fighting like this won't do you well. Im Captain level, give or take - most likely give, as i have fought multiple captains before - however, fighting the way you are isn't good. Suppose i was a Captain - i could have gotten my whole squad here by now simply because you're deciding to take the defensive instead of the offensive. If you wish to survive as a rogue, then take my advice - i've been in your shoes. When fighting an enemy - especially a Captain of your former affiliation - it's never good to be on the defensive side. Switch to offensive, or i cannot guarantee your survival. Hayami said, closing her eyes as she summoned her mask.

She held out her hand and charged a Cero, only to see it shoot towards the tree which Soren sat upon. After it was fired, Hayami removed her mask so it wouldnt consume too much energy.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 am

Soren widen his eyes as the cero approach he jumped from the tree kicking off the branch and he scowled ex-captain take the offensive...the words echoed in his mind as he stared up at the moon. she's right I must take the offensive...I have...I must protect both of them! Soren got up and light began to surround him and launched forward going into flash step the light began to change into pale ravens that flew towards her as well. As Soren approach he took his zanpaktou coming down in a vertical slice the raven's feather falling from it's on body on hayami's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 am

That's better, Soren! That's what im talkin about! Hayami yelled as Soren flew towards her. She smiled as she saw Soren use a vertical slash aimed at Hayami's shoulder, and she really couldn't do much to defense herself except use another kido. This would have been a good attack... If you would have spiced it up a little bit. Hado No. 4, Byakurai. Hayami said, as she pointed her finger towards Soren's sternum.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:36 am

Tsuyauingu... Soren looked at the feather on her shoulder which she had used for the kidou it's aura changed and it had transformed into a sword that passed through her shoulder as she shot the kidou out hitting Soren the stomach to his thigh making him kneel down and he pushed up turning his blade around with another vertical cut while she was still in shock. Although his left side was a bit weak from the blast it was still deep enough to cause some type of damage to her left side while the sword that pentrated her right side had vanish the white pale raven began to circle around them gaining in numbers.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:41 am

Hayami's shoulder had been pierced by the feather that turned into a blade, to which she only grunted and got a bit angry. She grabbed her Zanpakutou, trying to ignore the pain, and forced a smile. I'll admit that was a good move. But - you were lucky i didn't know what it does. I'll be sure to be careful next time. Hmm... Hayami said, clenching her Zanpakutou. She noticed the second one floating nearby, to which she made leave anywhere near her by fiting a Hado No 1, Sho at it, ensuring it wouldnt cause her left side trouble.

Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired. Bakudo No. 91! Senjū Kōten Taihō!! Hayami yelled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 am

Soren not wanting her to finish the kidou Flash stepped behind her and went to thrust his zanpaktou through her upper part of her left shoulder causing a spray of blood to come out of her shoulder if it connected. Keeping his zanpaktou there he decided to have some fun. Hiryuu Kage Kyuushuu. 5 cresent shaped blast fired through his zanpaktou catching some of her blood as they spilt into 5different directions and they began to circle around as if they targeted either on of them.

Last edited by Soren Kiyomeru on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:20 am

Sorry soren, but imma have to ask ya to edit that post.. lol. You attacked Hayami and didnt give her a chance to move - you made the attack hit o.o
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm

True I'll edit it. Editted.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Soren Kiyomeru wrote:
Soren not wanting her to finish the kidou Flashstepped behind her and thrusted his zanpaktou through her upper part of her left shoulder causing a spray of blood to come out of her shoulder. Keeping his zanpaktou there he decided to have some fun.

Thats the part you need to edit lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increasing tensions   Increasing tensions Empty

Back to top Go down

Increasing tensions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Soul Society-
Jump to: