Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestion

Go down 
+12
Jim
Kurokon Shikyo
Dellapero+
Kuro Bleak
Koori Yuki
Ishpaleum
Methias
Kyouga
Hollows
Soren Kiyomeru
Mai Natsumi
Hayami Rentai
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 am

I'm here to talk about

STATS

Hello, Hayami here. Im posting an idea for a stat system...

*AHEM*

Well, we know the basic rules of everything, am i right? There are 5 major components when it comes to stats

Stamina (The average of the TOTAL amount of points you have, and how long your character can fight. Know that this is for ALL battle topics. If you fight in a topic and end up with 5 stamina, and you enter another battle thread, you will have 5 stamina! This will reset when the Forum's clock strikes 12:00AM)

Strength (Character's physical strength)

Defense (Character's defensive capabilities, such as blocking)

Speed (How fast your character is at using Shunpo/Sonido ect ect)

Reiatsu (How much reiatsu your character has, and how strong they are with their spiritual attacks, and how high their kido is.)

It is simple to make stats using those 5 things... (sorry for my bad grammar... im in a hurry...)

Players should get points based on their position...

Let's start with Shinigami.

Shinigami

Captain Commander - 260 points

Captain - 200 points

Lieutenant - 120 points

Seated Shinigami - 75 points

Vizards

Leader - 260 points

Vice-Leader - 240 points

Elite Vizard(Bankai) - 200 points

Normal Vizard - 150

Arrancar

Cero Espada: 250 points

Primera Espada: 220 points

Segunda Espada: 210 points

Tercera Espada: 200 points

Cuatro Espada: 190 points

Quinto Espada: 180 points

Sexto Espada: 170 points

Septimo Espada: 160 points

Octava Espada: 150 points

Noveno Espada: 140 points

Fraccion: 120 points

Quincy

Leader - 200 points

Elite Quincy - 150 points

Quincy - 100 points

Bount

Bount Leader - 200 points

Bount - 130 points

Humans

Leader - 200 points

Elite Human - 130

Human - 100

And those are how many points each race and rank would get.

Now, to increase your points, you post. And for every 10 "Spirit Energy" you have, you can trade it for 1 point.

10 spirit energy = 1 point

100 spirit energy = 10 points

(NOTE: To admins, you'll need to activate the Spirit Energy VIA Administration Panel)

Or something like that...

Kido!

Yes, now it's time for Kido. Just so people can't SAY their character knows all the kido, this shall be here to show you how your Reiatsu stat effects your knowledge of kido.

(Reiatsu level - Hado&Bakudo # you can use)

0-10 -- Up to # 10
11-20 -- Up to # 20
21-30 -- Up to # 35
31-40 -- Up to # 50
41-50 -- Up to # 65 (And the Kido which have no number)
51-60 -- Up to # 80
61 + All kido
90 -- Forbidden Kido

Shikai and Bankai

To use shikai, you need at least 25 points in the Reiatsu section.

Bankai, you need at least 50 points in the Reiatsu section.

And for Bankai/Resurreccion/Shikai boosts, have something reasonable. Example: Tensa Zangetsu increased speed and reiatsu, so it'd be fair to say that 10 can be added onto the "speed" and "reiatsu" section.

Vizards

And for Vizard masks, they do REALLY help vizards, as proved in the manga/anime, so something like a 15-20 point boost in every stat (exept Stamina)

And if a Vizard were to of acheived a Resurreccion, it'd add another 15-20 point boost to each stat (excluding stamina)

Example!

Let me give an example.

Here we have Jacob Wedonnason. He is the Captain Commander of Soul Society, so he starts with 260 points

Stamina (he has 260 points, 260/4=65, and you'd round to the nearest whole number. 50 points in stamina means you can fight for 50 posts) 50 points

Strength 70

Defense 70

Reiatsu 70

Speed 50 (+15 in Bankai)

And his Zanpakutou gives him armor that increases his speed by 15 points

And Jacob has 13 Spirit Energy points, so he wants to add 1 point to a stat of his choosing.

Before
Stamina 50
Strength 50
Defense 50
Reiatsu 50
Speed 50 + 1 = 51

After
Stamina 50
Strength 50
Defense 50
Reiatsu 50
Speed 51

Does it make sense? Anything anybody would wanna add, questions or comments?

NOW! Read this part!

I understand many people do not like stat systems, this is why i am showing you the Pros and Cons...

Pros
It puts an end to unfair RP
It allows for one to upgrade their character and know by how much
We wont have an arrogant jackass 4th seat believing he can take on a Vice Captain so easily -_-"
It makes RPing more logical

Cons
Might be a little confusing at first
Some people don't really like using stats
Little baby nub-cakes won't be able to cheat anymore! Oh nose!

Well... I hope you take everything into consideration... Thank you for your time, everyone.

Last edited by Hayami Rentai on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:11 am

Well, I like it. It seems pretty fair, so i'm ok with it. I like the part about how you need a certain amount of reiatsu points to do shikai and bankai ^^
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 am

Of course ^_^

And the higher your reiatsu, the higher your spiritual attacks are.

But brb, im adding a section regarding Kido and your Reiatsu stat
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am

Eh like you said on the cons some people do not like it I am one of those people from my point of view it restricts the imagination from rp and turn it to more of a game although it does prohibit godmodders to a LIMIT this does NOT stop them fully and I don't think we should do it but that is my point. It limits us and to me down right boring and Godmoddders will still do what they do.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 am

Well, it sounds good, but you are forgetting that us Advanced Vice-Captains are able to get bankai. Also the Vizards points seems off. I say that because Vizards are Shinigami who obtained hollow mask and powers. So, The points should be like add on to the Shinigami ranks.

Take Ace he is an Advance Vice-Captain so I have Bankai, so, I have like 120 points, but shouldn't it be 150 for my type of player.

So I get say 150 as now, but now I have became a vizard one fused with a Adjuchas hollow, but I still know bankai. Since I am a Vizard my points raise to 200 pts. I am guessing this right.

But what I want to know in the scenario is are the points added together for when a Shinigami becomes a Vizard. So would that make my points 320 or 350 or do they not get added together. Since Vizards powers are boosted by the hollows powers and even more so for the hollow mask when on.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:17 am

The reason i have the Vizards the way they are is because of their mask ability. They gain points for using their mask, and that seems fair enough.

And i gave the Vizard Leader equal points to the CC, simply because how hard i worked on my Bio and how old Hayami is. But if anyone thinks i shouldnt, then i wont xDD

And a Lt is a Lt, Bankai or not. If a Lt wants Bankai, then they should have to sacrifice 50 of their 120 points. It's like a negative/positive.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:31 am

This is great, and all. However, you neglected to explain how damage comes into play. Could you explain?
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 am

Just saying they manga and the anime both state that a shinigami that goes through a hollowfication is stronger than your normal shinigami and from what you just said that is a little favoritism. You gave the Vizard leader the same points as Captain Commander because you worked so hard on her. Don't seem fair, since they are shinigami with hollow ability and are stronger than most shinigami and hollows then their points should just be an addition to their previous ranks and so forth.

And since she was not a shinigami of Captain Commander she should not be able to get so many points no matter how much time and thought you put into her. Even though she is a nice character.

And like Kyouga stated what about the damage if you are going to so much work
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 am

Well, according to her history, she has been training for awhile - so in a sense, it WOULD be okay to say she's CC strength, as she went through alot, and went through hundreds upon hundreds of years as training.. And what do you mean, damage?
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:07 am

You have all of these stats, just waiting to see if your states make the damage, saying that if I had higher reiatsu then you and used kido and you blocked. You know that type of stuff.

But in general I like it. Just wish the points got added together. Or the lower one got halved and then added.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:10 am

if i used kido and you had higher reiatsu, it wouldnt make a difference - you still have that kido coming at you. lol. Now if you were a shinigami and i had 30 less reiatsu than you, and we both used the same kido, i would loose because my opponents reiatsu was 30 higher
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:22 am

OOC: My thoughts on physical attack calculation. Sorry it's late though.

If someone attacked you with a physical attack of 60, and your defense is 50, would your stamina decrease by 10? In contrast, if you were physically attacked with a value of 50, and you defense is 60, would your opponent suffer the difference in stamina?

I would think it logical for things to work out this way if we do the point system. I also think that stats should be placed in the signature, because it can change at any time.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:25 am

No. Your stamina isnt your health. It's simply how many times you can post. It's just so that people dont go around fighting literally all day. So they get a long leash.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 am

Oh, okay. So, will the stamina gauge go down after each post
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 am

Now we need to keep track of how many injuries a person can take. I mean we need at least some system to rely on for health. We have already determined how long a person can fight, but we need to determine how much they can take until they kick the bucket.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:45 am

I think with a health stat... that is too much of a ... restraint. People should know by now to respect the stats and RP accordingly. I think with stats people will know when to call it quits ... and if they don't, then bind them with kido and walk off lol
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Quote :
Reiatsu (How much reiatsu your character has, and how strong they are with their spiritual attacks, and how high their kido is.)

Reiatsu is spiritual pressure. Reiryoku is what creates the said spiritual pressure. I suggest changing that.

And about stats in general. You say it makes RP "fair" - Well truth be told, I see nothing fair about it. Eventually, we WILL have people saying "lol my speed is 10 higher than yours you cannot hit me." - Which is bullshit. If I manage to get my opponent into an attack that they leap into, say, I throw a punch and they step forwards into it, they can then go "but my speed is higher, I can still dodge that" which they logically cannot.

The gap between Espada is also worth much more than 10 points. Look at the difference in overall power between Ulquiorra and Nnoitra, it's a whole new ball game with Ulquiorra. He IS that much stronger than anyone beneath him. Same goes for Starrk, while he got beat by a Bankai, the explosive power of his attacks are quite apparent. He was likely stronger than any Shinigami bar the CC, but again, because of the nature of Shunsui's attack, he was able to use a lethal attack which didn't matter how strong he was in comparison. To bring about the point again, the gap between every Espada is relatively HUGE. They're also generally better in every single way, so yeah... Point issues.

Captains having the same points is also an issue. As proven from Bleach, some Captains are just plain more powerful than others.

Vizard should work by previous rank (Before Vizard) with a stat bonus when putting on the mask. Aka, if they were a "Captain", they have 200 points, then the mask gives them 'x' amount. That's how being a Vizard works. They don't ALWAYS have power, so having a set amount makes no sence.

Race leaders should be on equal footing. This is an RP, not an exact copy of Bleach. If one gets 260, the others should.

Now, onto your pro's and cons...

Quote :

Pros
It puts an end to unfair RP
It allows for one to upgrade their character and know by how much
We wont have an arrogant jackass 4th seat believing he can take on a Vice Captain so easily -_-"
It makes RPing more logical

Cons
Might be a little confusing at first
Some people don't really like using stats
Little baby nub-cakes won't be able to cheat anymore! Oh nose!

'Pros'

"It puts an end to unfair RP" - Not neccessarily. If you can't RP to a high level and standard, but somehow have a high rank, it's not fair to those with a lower rank who can RP at a high level. It also allows for people to bring out the "rank" card more often.

"It allows for one to upgrade their character and know by how much" - Love it. A very good plus.

"We won't have an arrogant jackass 4th seat believing he can take on a Vice Captain so easily -_-" - True. But I hate the rank card. Battles should be decided by RP skill, abilities, and all in all how well you fight that battle. Rank should be secondary.

"It makes RPing more logical" - Indeed.

'Cons'

Might be a little confusing at first - Doubtful. It's quite a simple system you've got here. It could work, but it has issues.

'Some people don't really like using stats' - I am one of those. Promotes the view that someone who doesn't RP at a high level should be able to beat anyone simply based on rank.

'Little baby nub-cakes won't be able to cheat anymore! Oh nose!' - As you've seen, I hate people who pull the rank card, and that's EXACTLY what this will promote. Baby nub-cakes love using the Rank card to prove that they deserve the ability to do what others cannot. More often than not you WILL see a Captain say to a Lt that they cannot touch them because they're not a Captain, no matter how much effort the Lt has put in, or how good an RPer they are. Hate it XD

Now, onto my overall point of view on this;

1.) Good starting point. Personally dislike the general idea as it creates more arguments than it solves.

2.) People WILL pull the rank card and if they have a slightly higher stat, WILL abuse it.

3.) Doing something like this would probably end up requiring a lot of battle mods to see what people are capable and aren't capable to do.

4.) Will need to have a certain "Required higher amount" amongst some stats in order to make it fair when they dodge / dont get hurt / etc. A lot of effort for little reward.

5.) All in all, a good idea if people stick to it and it has a lot of work put into it. If not, it'll simply create arguments and allow for more of your "Baby nub-cake cheats" based on the rank card / higher stat card.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:14 pm

I disagree with a stat system on a few points. First, you have people who are unaligned, which means that they wouldn't fall into any of these catagories. Second, implementing this system would require a massive overhaul on the site, because everyone would have to constantly keep up with and alter their stats, after getting them set in the first place. (And so it is noted, yes, I am one of those people who detest stat systems, because they can easily be abused and allow very little in the ways of originality with characters.) A stat-based system can take both time and fun away from an rp. Stats create gaps between characters that cannot be fixed, especially in the case of newcomers to the site. All in all, I think it's not in everybody's best interest to try this. No offense to anyone who supports it, this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 am

I don't care either way, whether we have stats or no stats, and it is very well-thought out with how the idea has been put across, but I have to agree with some of the comments about how strong people are sts-wise. So on to my idea Very Happy With differing power levels between, say, the captains - as already pointed out - it would be unfair to make them all the same level, and the same with everbody else, because everybody has a different power level even if they're the same rank. Though the Captain-Commander will have a set power level as there is only one of them. So instead of saying a Captain is a set 200 points, Lieutenant is a set 120 points etc, you could have:

Captain: 150-200 points
Lieutenant: 110-130 points
Seated Officers: 75-115 points
Unseated Officer: 0-80 points

This way you can allow for different powers in each rank, and also some overlap because a strong third seat may be equivalent to a weak lieutenant etc. And then these points can be given based on the quality of a person's application, determined by 2 admins and/or moderators. I say 2 so that a person can't be like 'why are you giving me a low power level blah blah blah' because 2 people agreed on it. Also, it should be possible for people to increase their stats even if they don't rise up a rank, and this idea helps with that.

Anyway, this is just an idea to go with your stats system, but I don't really mind if we do or don't run with it.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 am

Well, what you all are saying about Captains shouldn't start with the same amoutn because somew are faster and more powerful yadda yadda...

Bah, lemme give another example.

And about the "rank" card - it SHOULD be pulled out more often. It's absolute bullshit when somebody says simply because they can RP 32542 paragraphs that their freakin 12th Seat can beat a 4th Seat >.< It's more realistic - and about the points - not needing to make them exactly like bleach - It. Is. Just. A. Stat System. It doesnt really matter how close to Bleach it is or not.It's just there to help - and your stats wouldnt stay the same - they increase as you RP. Captains WILL start with the same Points, just they all dont have to be distribusted properly.

And as for the Espada - We can't really GIVE them a larger power-gap, as then everyone would complain "but im an ESPADA, why do i have THIS low...!?" Which isn't right. It says in the Manga that Espada are (give or take) Captains Class - so they gotta be around Captain Strength - with considerable gaps. CONSIDERABLE gaps. As for the freccion - they get 120, as they're JUST the Lieutenant to that specific Espada.

And bakc onto the Captain issue. You guys are right - not all captains are the same. Some are more powerful - some are more strong ect ect. They get TWO-HUNDRED points lol. Not all of your points have to be distributed evenly or anything. Example

Captain Goldman Captain of Squad 12

Reiatsu: 50
Defense: 35
Strength: 100
Speed: 25

He is the captain of the conbat division - naturally he'll have a much higher strength - and TYPICALLY not be that fast or good in defense.

This is Captain Goldman in BANKAI.

Reiatsu: 50(+10) 60
Defense: 35
Strength 100 (+15) 115
Speed: 25

Wait a minute... WAAAITTT A MINNNNUTEEEE... Who do we have here? It... It's freakin Soifon! Captain of Squad 2! Yes!!! YESSSS lets use her as Example #2.

Soifon Captain of the Assassination Squad

Reiatsu: 60
Defense: 50
Strength: 20
Speed: 70

As you see - speed and reiatsu are her main focus, with defense right below and strength as a non-priority. Why is this, you ask? Do we remember her Shikai? "Sting your enemies to death"...??? When she is in shikai, she need only hit an opponent twice and they DIE DIEE.. But what exactly ARE her stats in Shikai...?

Reiatsu: 60(+5)
Defense: 50
Strength: 20
Speed: 70(+10)

Yadda yadda ... LOOKIE... right there... Now as for Bankai... that big super fucking canon bitch thingy monster canon, we haven't really seen any updgrades to Soifon... Maybe just her Reiatsu - but we're not completely sure.

Quote :
Stat systems create gaps between characters that cannot be fixed

Oh dear Majeh - you're talking like a naive and lazy ... (now.. lets not get into insults lol)
What i was TRYING to say is that - YES they can TOO be fixed - just people need to get of their lazy asses and MAKE their characters get better. Gonna go cry because you got a low Base Points...? AWWHWHHH I pity youuu :'[quote]ut that just means theres room for improvement - and room to get stronger.

I appreciate your opinion on all of it, Majeh. But must HONESTLY go against

Quote :
I think its in everybodys best interest not to try this

Now why i not like that, you ask? Because - don't give up on something without trying it. If anything - we should give this a try and see how it goes, and THEN go from there.

(Also, if this does happen, we're going to need a point bank section in the forum... bahh... well, if this ever gets approved, then Sarah or some admin PM me and i'll tell ya what needs to get done in order for this to work)
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 am

It's a good idea, but with this new example you've just given you originally have the captain with 200 points, but then in bankai you give extra points, so my question is how do you determine how much extra points they get in bankai, and do the players themselves get to decide where they go or do the admin/mods make that decision?
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am

It'd be best if the player decides (but no more than +20) and an admin reads over their abilities and determines whether or not that boost is logical. (Stats will NOT be put in a RPers' application. They shall be placed elsewhere, though. Keep that in mind. I'll go into more detail about how and where if Sarah approves this)
Back to top Go down
Kuro Bleak

Kuro Bleak

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 am

Well. Stats = big no no. Fact.

If you want rank "card" then we got to have very strict mods on applications. Why should 3 lines for a personality and 2 lines rp sample with history about how some guy wanted to protect his family then died and came back as a shinigami, be enough? If we want ranks everyone has to earn them. We should have very large limits for high ranks and for bankai and shit.

Bankai is extremely rare, even among nobile reatsu VERY few attain it. Even so, then it takes an additional 15 years of training to master the bankai. If you want to be realistic, then approach every issue beforehand. You speak of a 12th seat beating a 4th seat? Well. Everyone here has a bankai, which unrealistic, as a result, they can be beaten.

My points:

- Don't hinder Rping with points and pointless claims of ranking and pridless titles. Prove your worth through rping. End off.
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:19 am

Quote :
And as for the Espada - We can't really GIVE them a larger power-gap, as then everyone would complain "but im an ESPADA, why do i have THIS low...!?" Which isn't right. It says in the Manga that Espada are (give or take) Captains Class - so they gotta be around Captain Strength - with considerable gaps. CONSIDERABLE gaps. As for the freccion - they get 120, as they're JUST the Lieutenant to that specific Espada.

True. Very true. However, i'd like to bring up the example of Kenpachi vs Nnoitra, 5th Espada, if you will. Yes, Kenpachi was a lot stronger once he removed his eyepatch and went all super saiyan on his ass, but again, Kenpachi is arguably the strongest Captain bar the CC in pure combat. Now, if we look at Ichigo vs Ulquiorra, you could say Ichigo is Captain Strength. He was overwhelmed immediately. That's gone up one rank, and the power gap is massive. Now, you could argue that Ulquiorra was far too powerful for his rank, and should have been higher, which I agree with, but still, in one rank, the power level gap is huge. He is beyond Captain Class by a long shot, atleast in most areas. Infact, 3 out of 4 of the 1-4 made their opponents look stupid, and atleast 2 required the help of one or more Captain Class Shinigami.

Now, i'm just ranting about the above. The real issue lies with what you said. Espada are Captain Level, give or take. The Octava Espada has a whole 50 points less than the average Captain. They're barely above a lieutenant. I'd personally say that when the Espada hit number 5, they are about even with a Captain, 3-0 being stronger than one, but still completely overwhelmed when fighting more than one Captain. Personally, if this stat system was introduced, I'd have to say that the Espada would have to work something along the lines of...

Gap between 9-8 = 5 points
Gap between 8-7 = 10 points
Gap between 7-6 = 10 points
Gap between 6-5 = 15 points
etc.

So basically, the higher it goes, the bigger the gap they have. It would make sence, although again, it makes for unfair RP... The biggest problem is that Captains, there's 13 of them, all with 200 stat points to start with. There's 10 Espada, ranging from 140 - 250, and only 4 being as strong or stronger than a Captain. That there is a massive racial inbalance, and you're still ignoring my point of 'All Race Leaders should be equal in strength'. How to fix this? Either make all the Espada have the same stats, or have different levels for each Captain to match the Espada inbalance. Overall, the Arrancar group would have a weaker balance of people in comparison to the Soul Society based on sheer numbers. And these are the two strongest Races, barring Vizard. Quincy's, Bount and Superhumans are so far down people won't even use them if they're serious about Stat-based RP.

Vizard are too strong based on Stats, anyway. Leader (You) have 260 points, and your Vice Leader has 240. No other race has something like that, bar the Espada, who have an imbalance when compared to Captains and require it so their ranking tier makes sence... I can understand the leader being as strong as the CC, but the second in command shouldn't be so far ahead aswell.
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:20 am

Sorry for the double post here but yeah..

Quote :
And about the "rank" card - it SHOULD be pulled out more often. It's absolute bullshit when somebody says simply because they can RP 32542 paragraphs that their freakin 12th Seat can beat a 4th Seat >.< It's more realistic - and about the points - not needing to make them exactly like bleach - It. Is. Just. A. Stat System. It doesnt really matter how close to Bleach it is or not.It's just there to help - and your stats wouldnt stay the same - they increase as you RP. Captains WILL start with the same Points, just they all dont have to be distribusted properly.

My point on this is that if you can't RP more than 3 fucking lines you don't deserve the rank you're given. Fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Information :: Help Desk-
Jump to: