Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)

Go down 
+10
Retsu Unohana
Rukia Kuchiki
Hasuhana
Koori Yuki
Rangiku Matsumoto
Toushiro Hitsugaya
Soren Kiyomeru
Shunsui Kyoraku
Momo Hinamori~
Jūshirō Ukitake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Jim had done all the work he had to do for the day when he got an invite for the once captain Ukitake. He had never met the man, but he has heard nothing but good things about him and he thought it would be a good idea to go to the party. Once he got there he saw all the others that where all ready there. He walked up to introduse himself to Ukitake. "Hello. We haven't meet before. I'm Jim, the new 5th vice-captain." He felt a little out of place, as he isn't used to being around so many people.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm

"My my, alot of people here", a female voice spoke, breaking the noice in the room. She had pale skin, strong darkblue eyes, and long snowy white hair. She was wearing a shinigami uniform, a darkblue ribbon around her waist, and a white captain haori, with the 3th division`s kanji and symbol on the back, meaning she was the 3th division captain, Reikou Yuuri, the newest among them.

With her white hair, slight smile and pale skin, the young captain resembled Ukitake slightly, they could tell they were siblings and people would belive it. "..Reikou Yuuri, 3th division captain...its been awhile, Ukitake-sama, 3 years, right?", she said with a small smile, holding her hand out towards him. She wanted to say hello to the honor guest, befor meeting new faces, and then maybe get a chat with UNohana, she had spotted when she walked in
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Ukitake gazed at the captain commander and was very honored that he could come, I did not expect you to come Sotaicho! he said with a serious yet kind tone, everyone was enjoying themselves, there where many rocket`s lighting up the sky a lot of food to enjoy, some people had already started to devour the latter.

Ukitake was glad that so many had shown up well as you can see we are having a party and im enjoying myself care for a drink? he handed some sake to the captain commander...

He also noticed Jim and Reikon Yuuri, he gave a kindful smile to both of them Welcome! i hope you two will enjoy your time here, Jim is it? take your time and enjoy yourself he shook her hand he wanted that all his quest`s would feel welcome, finally he gazed at Yuuri, a bit exausted, he panted and wiped some sweat from his face It sure has... he said with a enthusiastic tone I have been dying to meet you Yuuri-san ever since i heard you became a captain he shaked her hand`s with his and smiled towards the captain. I would appreciate if we could have a more private chat later sometime He liked her in a way not like Isane mind you but as a fellow comrade, he though they had an understanding and would agree with each other for the most part, he could be wrong but that was the impression he had gotten before...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:51 pm

"oh come on Ukitake, dont call me that... makes me feel old" Kensai joked. "oh hey yuuri" He smiled at them. He was glad everyone was so happy, and joyful. It was good to see the normally stoic and cold people of soul society enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Yuuri let out a little sigh, she could see he was panting slightly, as always he seemend TO pale, but he looked like he was enjoying himself, so it would be rude and respectless to confront him with it, and tell him he should retire for the night and get some sleep. Afterall, this party was for his return.

"Im glad..it seems like its only you, Unohana taicho and Shunsui-sama that remebers i dont like formalities between friends...", she said in a slight smile, befor she touched his hair gently, not in a flirting or comforting manner, more like, as if she was seaching for something. "It does feel like mine...no wonder people mistaken me for you sometimes..", she said with a little sigh, through she smiled while doing it.

"Anywho, you take something to drink also, it would offend the guests if the honor guest didnt drink, something" , she said, as she pushed him slightly in the back towards the table were some sake was placed, along with some non-alchoholic drinks, even water was there. Yuuri began drinking when she was taking into the 3th squad serval years ago. It had been Gin who had offerd her some sake one late afternoon, and after that, she had devolped into a drinker, not one who had a need to drink every day, but she rarly refused sake if it was offerd.

"Tenkai-dono?", she spoke in a surprised voice, for once sounding shocked, most likely surprised, that the captain commander had come. Growing up, or well working, most of her time under Yamanto, she always had a hard time beliving, that a captain commander could have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Looking back at kensai Ukitake responded My bad So... i mean Tenkai-dono he said in a seriou`s tone looking a bit worried if he had given the captain commander ill will, but his worrie`s where drifting away when he realized he was joking...

He then nodded to Yuuri
Yes your right off course, i suppose its a bad habit of mine and yet i tell my comrades to relax he rubbed his head a bit while being slightly embarassed at the whole situation.

She touched his hair that almost reached down to his knees since he had been in a coma he had not been having time to cut it down, yet the hair was in perfect shape, he glanced at her at first but then touched her hair as well in a same manner as she did your right, it feel`s the same, i should apologise that i gave you trouble he looked at her sighing That won`t do captain if you keep sighing like that it will mean bad luck mind me but it is true especially if you keep it up for a longer amount of time

He was being pushed by her which made him a bit suprised but he went along with that anyways W-well i suppose that would not hurt he responded and picked up a cup with some water to clear his though`s.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 pm

While those two were talking Kensai was banging his head on a wall. He hated formalities, absolutely hated them. He had made sure no one in the human world called him any formality at all. "why cant everyone just call me Kensai?" He whined, still banging his head on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:13 am

Rukia took everything going on slowly... She did not wish to interrupt her former captain, as he was newly back back from being ill. She slowly moved off to the side of the room, turning her thoughts in her head as she watched person after person making their way to Ukitake-san.

Will he be re-taking the captaincy? Whats going to happen to the 13th?

She made little noise as she waited for hurried pace of the party to calm, she would have liked to speak to Ukitake in a more private setting about the plans for the 13th, and would patiently wait for an opportunity to present itself.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:21 am

"Neh, water?...", she said, letting out a ltitle sigh, a kind of sigh you would make when you rolled your eyes. "Always watching out for your health...old man", the whtie haired female said, befor she took a small cup of light sake that had been placed beside the water. Out of her eye, she spotted the smaller 13th division leuitnant, Kuchiki Rukia, younger sister of Kuchiki Byakuya, the 6th division captain, through not related by blood.

"it sure is noisy, dont you think?", Yuuri spoke, having noticed Rukia withdraw out to the side of the partying shinigami, always keeping an eye on her captain. "My, my, i havent seen you since i taught Hinamori-san Bankai with Ukitake-sama and Shunsui-sama, your grown..". Yuuri hadent really talked with Rukia befor, but she had seen how earger she was to join in on the trainning, yet Unohana had denied it, since a bankai was needed to teach someone else it.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 am

Kensai saw this oppurtunity and walked over to Ukitake "I have a gift for you... one month from now come to the human world, go to Kisuke's shop.. bring Shunsui... it should help you both greatly..." He whispered so no one else could hear. He didnt want anyone to know. "no matter what you must come... it doesnt matter if say... Aizen comes back... what I have to give you will save your life.." Kensai said before sighing "saddly I have to get back to paperwork.... it was nice seeing you Ukitake... ever wanna talk just stop by.." He said walking out the door, mysterious as ever.

ooc: sorry but its hard to do this when im a wanted criminal for SS xD and presumed dead
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm

"Hai it is very loud... I only wished to see what the commotion was about... I did not expect to find Ukitake-taich..., er I mean, Ukitakte-sama, here... All this time he was here when I thought he was gone..." Rukia shifted her gaze away from the former captain, not trusting in her ability to hide the tears threatening to spill.

"It has been a while since last we have spoken, Taicho, I am sorry that we had not the chance to speak again before this... I apologize for the commotion I caused when I asked to be a part of the training... I did not intend for it... I hope I did not cause you any undue stress..."

Rukia looked back towards her former captain, barely whispering under her breath, "I wonder what will happen now..."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Hisashi walked into the room full of captains and lieutenants, laughing and having a good time. He wasnt the worried type, but even for him, it was awkward, as he did not know the captains on a personal basis, but being the party type, he could not resist a good shindig. Hisashi, talking to anyone, ease his way over to the sake and snack table, where he looked at everyone having a good time. He looked at some of the ladies here, but remembered that they are a higher rank than him, and took a shot to avoid the urge.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Ukitake blinked dumbfounded at Yuuri, he then laughed a bit well what did you expect Yuuri-san? i have always been like this so im used to it... he then watched kensai walk up to him after his little "episode" that ukitake did not understand why the captain commander was bashing his head against the wall, he never really understood the captain commander he was... kinda strange for captain commander caliber.

As strange as it was it was nothing compared to what he was saying, well whispering really, go to urahara`s shop 30 day`s from now? what could that possibly mean? ukitake had no idea. And before he could ask the captain commander had seemingly vanished... Ukitake blinked and sighed a bit... how strange... he then saw rukia and Yuuri talk together he decided to let them talk a bit, because he had a new quest... he immidietly approached Hisashi Welcome enjoy yourself... he shaked his hand in a gently soothing manner... he wondered how much people was still coming it was starting to get late, the clock was 11.00 PM hmm i should still talk to rukia. he though absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Rangiku drinks sake rapidly enough to get drunk faster than normal. While drunk she gets up and walks to Ukitake. "Come on Ukitake-sama drink some sake with me please?" Rangiku can 't stand without wobbling and it is obvious anymore sake will make her pass out.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Suprisingly Ukitake did not notice Rangiku before the smell of sake reached his nostril`s he glanced at the woman almost worried that she would fall any moment I don`t think that`s a good idea... besides you should not drink anymore either matsumoto or toushirou might get upset... or your captain for that matter he sweat dropped slightly at the sight of the wobbly woman he then remebered why she was drinking in the first place, and sighed mentally...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)   Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shock! Ukitake has arrived?!? (Party, open to every shinigami)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2