Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Envy

Envy

Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering) Empty
PostSubject: Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering)   Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:25 pm

A whole squad came back trough the senkai gate, a whole number of 10 shinigami, they had been sent to quell a number of hollows, and had now returned from the human world, withouth a single wound, the whole squad seemed to act somehow dull and did not converse with each other, but gave their report and immidietly headed for their barracks, once out of sight from outside activity. One particular man stood out of the squad disconnected his invisible threads from his victims that where webbed across each of his fingers individually, the nine shinigami whos memories had been fiddled with seemed to regain counciousness and was now starting to wonder what on earth had happened the last thing they could remember was that they where fighting a hollow before everything became blurry.... withouth the slightest idea how they even got back to SS the men decided not to worry at least they where back safe and sound... these particular shinigami belonged to the 10th division they where not even seated officers except for the man who had taken a detour... he was in the rank of a 6th seat...

The shinigami felt like a shinigami both on the outside and on the inside, his reitsu his memories where all the property of a mindless demon envying beyond comparision, his intentions where everything but pure, seeking a stronger being Envy wondered which squad he would visit first? there was after all 13 squads to choose from, It was his responcibility to build a deceptive network connection to hell troughouth the entire SS, he figured the best way to make this work would be trough the 12th division... and off course to act as discreet as possible...

So he decided to head towards the 12th division, trough there was but one problem, he had no idea where the 12th division was, he sighed in annoyance, the shinigami which envy had posessed was fairly well built for his status, about normal height and no facial hair, seemingly in his late teens at best, envy enjoyed the appearence but nothing he would favorite over his usual repertoire, he did not like the shinigami clothes they where too loose for his liking and covered too much skin... but he just had to deal with that the last thing he would want would be attention from the captains, envy had infilntrated the minds of several shinigami one way or the other when he finally arrived outside the 12th division...

He looked boredly at the sign and at the building behind him, there was not a single guard at the gate, appearently his spying had worked just as well as he had assumed though he had to give the designer of the building some crappy statements if he ever saw one, this building looked like it had been taken instantly from the medieval time or something seriously, he walzed in like he owned the damn place withouth a living being in sight, this was going too well, he would not even made it trough the senkai if it was not for this body that he had occupied, just then a woman walked in and looked at envy in his shinigami form with suspicion obviously she was wondering how he had gotten in here?, and second what on earth a 10th division officer was doing in here? it was restricted unless given authority it seemed something that Envy was in need of the woman`s precious information, for a moment he stood still then after a couple of seconds the body of the male shinigami started to dissolve into the thin air, as the woman grinned with lustful determinated eyes absorbing the poor shinigami in a couple of seconds... the woman licked its lips and pushed her glasses a bit over her nose, it was time to get to work...

Last edited by Envy on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering)   Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 pm

It had been two long days, Envy had spent in the lab, it was starting to get stressful and boring in the long run but he had gotten a lot of work done which was essential for his mission, he had been able to replace a few high ranked officers with spies of their own it would not take long before the ranks would be corrupted their information was leaking out like a bee hive`s nest of honey under humans care, they got information about their assault strategies, security, squad locations, assasination tactics, development lab products, and even personal information and more, such as the captain commanders name, age even some abilities... most valuable information for their future battle tactics... He chukled a bit for himself if the leader wont be pleased with this then i don`t know what will... he turned his neck a bit and it craked slighly...

Oh he was bored to death, he was now done downloading the data into a chip in the main computer just in case, once installed, he then started to download a virus into the computer that would transfer information to hell trough the senkai gate every time it was activated and then delete the main computer`s database, a perfect plan, and just as a additional precaution he had planted a few reishi bombs into the whole building, phew had he not been busy, the woman that he had posessed seemed to have a great status in the squad so no one was interfering his work, he just hoped that the captain would do the same... or else he would probably have to leave his work behind one way or another... he put the chip in his pocket, oh man he needed to "talk" to someone or he would go insane any minute now...
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering)   Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:28 pm

As he was about to leave, the door slided open. A slender woman with a emotionless face, deep icy blue eyes and a rather busty chest entered. She had waist long purple hair was that tied into a low braid, leaving two bangs to frame her face. She was wearing a thigh long shinigami uniform with sleeves ending at her wrists. A wide white obi was tied around her waist, pushing her chest up and fraimming he slender curves. A red ribbon was tied around her neck, not seeming to have any purpose other than being for looks. She was wearing white gloves that reached up to the middle of her lower arm, leaving her fingers free. A armband with the 12th division kanji and lieutenant symbol was tied around her arm, meaning she was the vice captain of the division.

"So your the one who has been hacking into our systems?...", she said in a rather emotionless voice, not seeming to care about the entire situation. "You know the creator of all the work information you have tried to obtain? Kurotsuchi Mayuri, the 12th division captain...he is very protective of his work...don`t think anyone as incompetent as yourself can understand his greatness...now, would you please show your true form? Mayuri-sama might take it as an insult if you have the appearance of one of the 12th division`s squad members when he runs tests on you.." . Mayuri had set up reaitsu sensors and video camera`s in every hallway and room of the 12th division, including the entrance. He had observed Envy the entire time, altering all the information as he downloaded so only the most basic were correct. A protection system had been set up to prevent the virus from spreading to the important database`s, so even if Envy managed to get away with the chip, the virus would`t provide useful information. The bombs had been located and disarmed as well by Nemu herself under instruction of Mayuri, she could take being blown up now and then.

Nemu lifted her left hand and placed it over her chest, making a small bow. "..I`m Kurotsuchi Nemu...its a pleasure to meet you, intruder-san...please follow me and you won`t get harmed". A katana was hanging from a strap on her left shoulder, meaning she had come knowing that a battle might ensure.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering)   Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 pm

As soon as the female shinigami slided the door open envy pulled up the glasses as they reflected nemu`s emotionless facial expression responding at her first question with the usual female voice So it seems he said while appearing calm on the outside he was rather annoyed on the inside, and cursed under his own breath...

Im gonna have to thank you for going trough the trouble for getting here, only for my sake, i was starting to think that Soul Society was getting sloppy good thing i was wronghe gave a soft smile, the sun was still shining outside meaning that he could not go out in his usual form, but when posessing a shinigami he could move freely even in daylight because it protected his true self...

sadly im not authorized to follow the orders of strangers, im afraid i will have to take my leave but i would be happy to meet you again he took a step back, then dissapeared in a flash using demon steps running past nemu out trough the door... he could not afford to get caught not now, never...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering)   Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inflintration Sucsessful! (private, pm me before entering)
Page 1 of 1