Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

delete this one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

delete this one Empty
PostSubject: delete this one   delete this one EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:22 pm

delete

Last edited by Jagaimo kamisori on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

delete this one Empty
PostSubject: Re: delete this one   delete this one EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:10 pm

If you want to be a captain you will need a much better app.
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

delete this one Empty
PostSubject: Re: delete this one   delete this one EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:14 pm

samples?
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

delete this one Empty
PostSubject: Re: delete this one   delete this one EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:22 pm

..Yaaaaaa, no. For one, this Captain spot ( to my knowledge) may be taken. Second, to be honest, this APP isn't exactly..Capt worthy. I'll post a URL to an example of how detailed and thought out a APP of this rank should be. BTW. I think there is a Vice Captain spot, so, you could try for that maybe? Also, about your zanpakto...I need ALOt more detail on how it works, and you can't really revive the dead and make them fight for you since when a shinigami dies, they become human, vice versa for a human becoming a soul. So, in general, you would only be able to control the corpses of humans, quincies, and maybe bounts. But every other race vanishs to dust after death. Also, it will need a limit.

Captain level APP listed below.
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/approved-custom-characters-f13/koori-yuki-shinigami-t35.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

delete this one Empty
PostSubject: Re: delete this one   delete this one Empty

Back to top Go down

delete this one
Page 1 of 1