Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The DREAM ANIME.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

The DREAM ANIME. Empty
PostSubject: The DREAM ANIME.   The DREAM ANIME. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 pm

The DREAM ANIME. New_yo10

The Dream Anime is a anime I've come up with.This Anime/Forum is about a nation connected throught a seres of bridges and cities.I'm the admin but I'll be playing as another character soon and will act as a normal person in the city(ies).

Right now there is no plot and we still need some mods and two more admins to complete the site and members as well.This is also a site based on KIBA,Black Blood Brothers and Darker Than Black animes so I really think these animes will go great together and will be alot of fun for all members and new comers to the site.

This is the year 4050 and it has been 23 years since the war ended and the cities are at peace for now.Now I think we could really take off from there some people can make characters who were in the war and have effed up lives about and those who lost someone to the war and hasn't been the same since then etc. . We have the leader of the rebelion (Please don't make everyone a rebel cause it would suck ass) in our grasp but she/he keeps getting away and changing his/her name so it's kinda hard to track him/her (he/she is up for grabs).

Link to site-->-->-->--> www.dream-anime.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

The DREAM ANIME.
Page 1 of 1