Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A question of Authority

Go down 
+9
Mr. Orange
Tomix
Lightning (Kaihime)
Aoide/Ishi
Archer
Pikachu2
Dellapero+
Hayami Rentai
Pikachu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A question of Authority - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:03 pm

I'm just a CB mod. I'm not even considered staff. I make sure rules are being followed in the CHATBOX, which has NOT ONE THING to do with RPing whatsoever. The chatbox is the chatbox, the forums are the forums. I also did not know you needed to RP in your eyes to be a staff member. Sorry, but i'm a little different - I like chatting here more than I like RPing, and i like to make sure people are following the rules while in the chatbox. RPing is a whole different story.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:21 am

o.O well this is definately different >.< I suggest you simply give up now and accept the punishment Pikachu. Before you make things worse >.< your only making yourself look bad o.O
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:36 am

Oh, if he continues, trust me, I'll ban him properly.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu2

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:27 am

LOL. Look at you people. You take this FAR to seriously. It's a bunch of words thrown in a thread. Heck this is probably the most active thread about. The thing is, you people say I don't do anything productive, well it's true to an extent. However, if you knew who I was, you'd be like "ohhhh", seeing as I have rp'd solemnly with you all, in the past that is (both here and in serenting and on zilo's site). Ahahah.

On a serious note, I don't like Hayami as a CB, I made this thread with serious intention, regardless of the ban or not, I placed puns in the there to show that I meant no real harm, just the way I saw things. Nevertheless, you people take up arms to defend your own, slaughtering others.

Well then.

This would probably mean nothing to you all.

Just see it from my point.

P.s. Hayami, stop apologizing for me, that's patronizing and offensive, hence one of the reasons I -really- don't like you.

Pikachu =D
Back to top Go down
Mr. Orange

Mr. Orange

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:18 am

I think... this is becoming a underlying issue on the site, which most if not all can agree with me.

Tomix - I direct this at you... I haven't seen you around a lot... nor have I see most staff around except Hayami, Sarah *Though rarely posts on the chatbox* And the two Kuo dudes...

Not saying anything other than, if this is the most active topic on the site, as staff you *all of you* need to do something to fix it... and by deleting the thread or making a rule saying * no questioning staff* you haven't fixed it..

I mean fix fix it.... perhaps the inactive people you have now need to be removed.... we just had an activity check for heavens sake and hardly anyone is posting.

Activity check should show activity... if your last IC post was in August... and you posted in the activity check... sorry you ain't active, and you should be removed.

To everyone else - I've noticed that people are EXTREMELY PC here... so afraid to either speak out, or speak there mind, because they might hurt someones feelings... or some other lame excuse.

I've heard from members and staff, that we shouldn't speak out against how the site is run...

We hear that we shouldn't question staff's judgment...

I see that people's choices are not as important as waiting for some inactive staff to vote on something.

I've also seen that most staff rarely cares about what members want...

Its the harsh but true reality...

Why shouldn't we speak out against how the site is run... heaven's sake this is the most active topic... something isn't working right

Staff judgment - durr this ain't communist russia... its a site, do I need to continue about how everyone makes mistakes

I pm'ed EVERY single admin on the site about boosting activity... here is the responses I got

Tomix - you sent me a reply about Hayami...
Koori Yuki - No response
Reikou Yuuri - We have to wait for Sarah
+Claire - No response

And finally - Byakuya Kuchiki - "I'm to busy, ask other staff"

Well... I did ask other staff and well... yall dropped the ball...

Tomix... and whoever reads this... something is not working... I offer my services to fix it, but in either case... as staff yall need to fix it... otherwise the site will die like it did on Unified... I was staff on there during its peak activity... I left when staff refused to listen to me about the hacker... and we all know how that turned out.

So please, do something to fix the site... and stop wasting time caring what other people think... cause OMG your going to piss someone off, and going to make someone happy... so do something.

Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:11 pm

First off, I NEVER say that. Second, can I help it if my computer's not working? Or if I'm busy? We ARE getting some new staff though, I'll give you that.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Pikachu2

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:08 pm

In all honesty, he just summed that up soo well =D I vote for him to be a new staff. It's time to clear the trash.

Hai I'm Ezekeil btw mate, if you remember me =D
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Do NOT call the staff trash.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Pikachu2

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:54 pm

LOL. What are you on about? When did I call the staff trash? I merely stated "it's time to clear the trash", which implies everything, the inactivity, the lack of a definite plot, the lack of clear ruling, etc

You people just want to look for -any- excuse to rape someone. Don't accuse when you are not 100% please.

Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Im sorry but appearently the rude and unfair one here, is You, not Hayami. He actually had reasons and did things the right way, however YOU posted a topic and caused an argument over this, thus making YOU the true troll here.
Thank you for contradictions.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu2

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:54 am

Pikachu2 wrote:

You people just want to look for -any- excuse to rape someone. Don't accuse when you are not 100% please.

Nothing more to say. =D
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Not to be a bother, but how can you forget me? I wasn't appointed as a Admin yesterday.I am kinda working my gluteus maximus off trying to make this site better and you guys are making topics about these small stuff.If their is anything problems please do not make a public topic about your ban, pm a Admin or another mod.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 am

Hi, I just returned today and I read through this, and I just want to make the comment to Mr. Orange about what he said a few posts ago:

Mr. Orange wrote:
I pm'ed EVERY single admin on the site about boosting activity... here is the responses I got

Tomix - you sent me a reply about Hayami...
Koori Yuki - No response
Reikou Yuuri - We have to wait for Sarah
+Claire - No response

And I just want to say that I have received no PM from you; I would have seen it today after being inactive for a while had it been in my inbox, which it was not.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:26 am

I recieved no PM relating to activness. I have only been on sparingly due to sickness and school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question of Authority   A question of Authority - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A question of Authority
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2