Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alone?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soifon

Soifon

Alone?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Alone?!?!?!?!?   Alone?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 pm

This morning, when Soifon walked out of her house, the coolness of the day came as a great relief. It had been so hot lately it was hard to go outside without risking getting heatstroke. Luckily, Soifon had been careful and stayed inside on most of the hot days, but that was getting boring. She had a division to run! You could only do so much from your house and office. Soifon had finished every piece of paperwork she had, cleaned her house and the office twice, and wrote a list of things she needed to do. But everything was done.

Soifon walked slowly through her division, feeling the cool breeze and noticing her surroundings. Since the temperature was so nice today, she decided to train. Soifon loved to train. She loved to get stronger. She dreamed in beating Yoruichi in a match someday. But that wouldn't happen if she didn't train. On the way to the training area, she saw no one. That was strange. Usually the members of her squad were running all over the place. Where could they be? She wondered, as she walked through the silent streets of the second division.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

Alone?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone?!?!?!?!?   Alone?!?!?!?!? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Darque thought this might get him trouble but this would be a great opportunity to challenge his greatest rival, he knew she hated his race because of Aizen's betrayal. She warned any arrancars coming to the Soul society that if they got in her way that she would kill them, he was the exception for some odd reason. He thought it maybe had something of actually defeating the first time he tried to attack the 4th division which, Darquevero has forgot over the years. Perhaps it was time to pay his greatest rival a little visit as he opened an garganta entering the Soul society grounds thinking the little runt might be having desires to defeat Youruichi.

He saw her coming then he was waiting just hoping he would wipe any smile of her face but he would have to be careful of her zanpakuto. The former espada has grown sluggish and this would be a great time to test what he needs to work on. "Even if the morrow is barren with promises, Nothing shall forestall my return" He said.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Alone?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone?!?!?!?!?   Alone?!?!?!?!? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:55 pm

When she arrived at the training area, Soifon stopped for a moment, not moving forward. The training ground was empty, which was common at this time of day, but what about everywhere in her division? Where was everyone? It gave Soifon an uneasy feeling not to have seen any of her division members that day. Usually they were so loud she had to go out and scold them, but today there was just silence. Too much silence. Shaking her head, she turned away from the training ground. She suddenly didn't feel like training anymore. More than anything, she wanted to find out where everyone was. As the petite captain hurried back in the direction she came, she felt a strong spiritual presence. One unlike any shinigami she knew. Frowning, she turned and glanced around carefully, then froze. A man was standing up ahead, a little to the left. And it certainly wasn't any shinigami. "Arrancar!" She spat, clutching her zanpakuto. She moved closer, never taking her eyes off the figure.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

Alone?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone?!?!?!?!?   Alone?!?!?!?!? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:25 pm

An arrancar??? She called him an arrancar yet he was her rival the last time they fought wasn't pretty for him, her powers made have grown this made have been a stupid decision. Darque look at her thinking she maybe call her allies to fight her but he might persuade her otherwise because the situation could turn badly for him. He touched his zanpakuto slowly seeing that her focus was strongly on him thinking she wasn't much of a talker since she only saw him as an enemy. "Yes, I'm Darquevero Schneider any you told me any arrancars would die but you let me go....Why? I'm trying to figure it is that you want a rematch" He said.

Darque drew his zanpakuto thinking this is going to be his greatest challenge. "If that true I'll give you the training lesson that you'll never forget However, I might have a better time with Yoruichi once I've kicked your behind" He yelled. The former espada looked at her for a moment then started to go inside the training area thinking the little runt wasn't ready for the former #2 espada challenge. This wasn't his course of action but this will prove once who deserve the rank of the Number#2....the former espada or an captain. This was good chance to find
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone?!?!?!?!?   Alone?!?!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone?!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Soul Society-
Jump to: