Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Really Sorry....

Go down 
+4
Tomix
Kaira
Mr.Good-Bringer
Byakuya Kuchiki™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Well, I know I haven't been on a lot lately, and I'm really sorry about that. I feel like I'm abandoning the site. I already said I'd be absent a little because of school, but unfortunately I've been gone more than a little. And I hate to say this, but it still stands. I am REALLY busy. Basically, I'm going to try to be on at least two days a week. I would like to be on more, but I can't promise anything. And as for role-playing, I'm so sorry I haven't responded to, like, all of my topics. I think I'm going to put off role-playing a bit until sometime into October. I WILL however RP with all of my characters again. They're just going on temporary absence.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Its okay Sarah, if you need any help in any way. I'll gladly do it, and don't worry I'll watch the site while you are absent. Trying to make your life a little bit easier is what I am trying to imply xD.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Okie Sarah Razz Enjoy yourself as much as possible.

love, Kayler
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Thanks Tessai =) and I'll try Kay ^^
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:51 pm

No problem Sarah, I'll hold down the fort.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:20 am

thats o.k Smile hope everything works out for you ^^
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Don't worry about it Sarah - I'm having the same problem as you Very Happy I've been so incredibly busy; I feel as if all I do these days is study for my School Certificate and a whole bunch of other equally important crap Very Happy :S
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Sarah you have a very wonderful time off and do not overstress yourself. As Tomix so graciously put it, we will "hold down the fort". Haha at any rate try to relax and come back when needed by you.
Back to top Go down
Xion+

Xion+

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:10 am

Have a good time Sarah ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Really Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Sorry....   Really Sorry.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Really Sorry....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Hello & Goodbye :: Absent-
Jump to: