Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

to spar or not to spar(Minari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

to spar or not to spar(Minari) Empty
PostSubject: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Tiku would be in the middle of the trainning grounds practing his strikes in a kendo type fasion.He arms moving up and down,his body moving forward and backwards to the swings of his blade.The sun was just setting as sweat ran down the left of his face.It would be night soon so Tiku would take one last swing of his sword before put it back into it's shield.

Tiku is a very young shinigami he is only a few centuries old and still looks like a teenager at the most point,he stands at 5'11 almost 6 ft.His hair is brown,his eyes are a deep dark blue with a hint of white in them,his skin is flawless no cuts, or scars showing he is a skilled warrior.He is the third chair of sqaud 9 so he is powerful and wise beyond his year but he is a child at heart.It was odd that he's practing kendo because his fighting style has noting to do with it,maybe he just wanted to try it out for a change.

Wiping the sweat from his head Tiku would walk over to his water bottle and take a few sips of it before sitting down to watch the sun set into the horizen and awaitig the night which is to be there shortly.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Minari's eyes were watching the 3rd seat of the 9th Division. Her mind was calculating her chances of a win. He was practicing his Kendo skills. Even though she had gone through her Academy years, she still had no skills in Kendo, because she dual wielded her Zanpaktous. Yes, plural. She had two of them, just like Kyoraku-taichou, and Ukitake-taichou. But that was where the similarities end, because she had two personalities to her Zanpaktous.

Minari was the 6th seat of the 11th Division. She used to be part of the 3rd Division before Aizen's defection, which was a long time ago. She knew her Kido, and she knew how to fight and fight well. It looked like an even fight and she wanted it. Badly.

Walking down the stairs of the Training ground, she speaks up. "Ichimo-san. Fight me." This was all she said as she got to the ground. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and her eyes were bright as she watched the 3rd Seat. She wanted a fight and she might have just found one. "Or are you afraid you'll loose?"
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Fallling back to see her as she walked down the stairs Tiku would close his eyes as she said she wanted him to fight her.As she got closer she uthered the words "Or are you afraid you'll loose?".

As she stood above him he would open one eye saying "Well see Takasugi,I just got done trainning for the day and I'm a bit tried and I have one hell of a headache,but you come here looking for a fight and you didn't even say 'hello,how are you 3rd seat Ichimo?' or anythiing like that...."He would stand to his feet and get very close to her face almost as if they were about to kiss and says"Now that is very rude of you,espeically someone as beautiful as you are Miss Takasugi...But if you wanna spar I spar with you..." Walking around to her back side and letting her hair down."One condition you have to let me take you out for din-din if I win...*walking back in front of her* Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Minari raised an eyebrow when he started to speak. "Since when have I ever made small talk before a fight? I'm part of the 11th Division for a reason." She said, looking him in the face and ignoring that he was close enough for her to kiss with ease. "Rudeness is part of my character, and DON'T TOUCH...." She started, but then left off with a sigh when her hair fell down around her head. Her eye twitched because her hair was now in her way, but she listened to him. "Deal. If I win, you get to do my watch shifts for a night." She said with a smirk. Pulling another elastic off her wrist she walks away from him, pulling her hair up and putting it back in the ponytail. She drew both her swords, and slide into a defensive stance with her right foot slightly forward.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:57 pm

"Wow,your gonna use both of your Zanpaktous',I must be one lucky guy...I get to see Minari Takasugis' famous duel blade fighting style.You must really hate your shift."He said as he drew his blade from the hoster and taling his stance as the sun finally set to the stars.

As a light gust of wind blew Tiku would Flash step right in front of her and get a large but quick slash with the blade.If was to miss he would flash-step behind her and throw a punch at her.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Minari smirked at him, and then watched his movements, seeing him appear in front of her, blocking with the shorter of her two swords. It's name was Dori, which meant Defense. It was perfect block, and she wasn't quite ready to release her Shikai just yet. Once she did, she'd be set to go for a while. He disappeared from in front of her, and the logical deduction was that he went to attack from behind. Spinning around, she goes on the attack herself, using her momentum to attack with her Katana, and the Wakashi held defensively. It was time to prove herself as a master of the sword, in dual wielding. If this missed, her next move was to shift from defense to attack with the shorter of the two and thrust forward.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:06 pm

As Tiku would get another one of his attacks blocked he would jump into the air as she attacked,showing he has good reflexs and great jumping ability,jumping 130 or so feet off the ground.While he was in the air he would say "Now it's my turn to show you the worlds strongest defense Minari behold the sliver skin....Protect Kwin!!!"His zanpaktou would crack and shatter into thin air,soon Tiku would be surrounded by small shapes of light and they would connect to his clothes.Then Tiku would be seen in his suit in which he calls the sliver skin.

He would say "Ichimo falcon Kick!" as he came crashing down at light speed almost shadow like speed toward Minari.If he were to miss you could see the power behind the attack by looking to the streak of smoke in the sky and the depth of the hole in the ground that he made when he landed.(.25 of a mile deep.)

((Visual))
to spar or not to spar(Minari) Ba86783c7a4d9c79332091f8f89fdbeba5f651be
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Minari watched him go up into the air, and stepped away to keep an eye on him. She heard him release his Zanpaktou, and her eyes widened as he was covered in light and then armor. Without a second to spare, she yelled at the top of her lungs, "CALL ON THE RYUU AND ANTICIPATE THE DORI!!!" The longer of the two swords merely changed shape and became a wicked looking scimitar, while the shorter of the two became a dagger with a skull face on it.

Looking up, she held her dagger at head height, just feeling the start of pressure to the dagger before using her shunpo and getting out of the way, tripping on a loose rock, and rolling. Seeing the hole he left, she breaths a soft sigh of relief before standing again. Using her Shunpo, she appears in front of Tiku and stabbed forward with Ryuu, the Scimitar.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Tiku would allow her to stab him and he would fly back a few feet from the imppact of the blade and the suit.He would be on a knee looking down at the ground,he would soon stand to his feet his suit showed no sign of damage to it.Tiku was unharmed by the attack.

Tiku would begin laughing "Wanna try that again...or do you want me to do an attack that will shake the training grounds?"he said this very childish and jokingly,almost teasing her that her attack had no effect on him.This was unlike him to gloat on not being hurt maybe he isn't trying hard,who knows.

He would then bend his knees and says "Ichi power blow 27 lv.1!!" he would flash-step two times and appear right infront of her and thrust his right fist forward to her abdomen aiming for the stomach area.If he is to miss he would bring his leg nee up as well for the same palce.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 am

Minari felt a moments thrill for hitting him before it disappeared and he was un-harmed. And before she could bring her dagger up in defense, she was flying backwards, curled into a ball. Rolling over and over, she finally stopped, coughing hard, trying to get her breath back. She still had Ryuu, but Dori was stuck point in the ground seven feet away from her.

Looking to where Tiku was, she saw that she was almost on the other side of the training field. She'd actually have to get serious now. Getting up, she uses her Shunpo to grab her dagger, and then charged for Tiku, her dagger leading in defense. She needed to defend with Dori more so that the strength of Ryuu's attacks would increase. Unfortunately the more that Minari uses this, the shorter she can last. The longest she had ever managed with her Shikai out was 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:03 pm

As Minari charged toward him Tiku would jump about four feet into the air and punch the ground causing a small earthquake to happen splitting the ground in two in the direction Minari was running toward him in,throwing her off balance.

Tiku would then run toward as she stumbled from his attack using flash step he would appear on the side of her a few feet away though and throw a punch letting out a large brust of a wind like chi attack toward her,ripping the ground as it came toward her at raw speed and power.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:21 pm

There wasn't enough stability in the ground for her to use Flash Step safely, so she settled for blocking the attack he sent at her from her side. She brought Dori up in defense, before backing the strength holding it there with Ryuu. Even then, she wound up flying off her feet, to roll to a stop, getting back up. Using her Flash Step, she appears behind Tiku, and was in the process of slashing down. Even an unranked Shinigami Academy student could bloke this attack. It was simple, but she only needed simple at the moment. If he wanted her to get serious, the entire area would have to be without people in it, so that she could her skills in Kido. As it was, she was keeping them in reserve.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:01 am

Tiku would smile as he allows her to cut him."Good you hit me."he would say as he jumped a few feet from her "But I wan you to stop using silly fundamentals before I get serious Minari..but then again I could just quit kiss you and take your shift while still treating you to dinner all together if you'd like me too...It seems like the easier way for the both of us..whatcha say about that?" He said putting his hands to his side and letting his guard down as he spoke tto her cause he really just wanted to get to know her as a person and nothng more who knows maybe Tiku even has a little crush on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to spar or not to spar(Minari)   to spar or not to spar(Minari) Empty

Back to top Go down

to spar or not to spar(Minari)
Page 1 of 1