Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. Empty
PostSubject: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:43 am

Minari's entire body ached. It was rather strange that she should be in this much pain from a simple training session. She had assumed that just sleeping would make it better. She was wrong. It hadn't helped at all, it had only seemed to make it worse. Then she remembered that she had had a fight to defend her rank later that night while she was drinking with the other seated officers. If she remember correctly, she had done a good job of beating the guy down. After she finished that, they had all continued to drink, and she had had a little more then she had planned. When she drank she became rather friendly, and needy. And James was there, the 4th Seat that she wanted to castrate to prevent from ever reproducing again.

At times she wondered if it wasn't better to be a man in this Division, but then she'd smile and think of how far she came. From her start as a 3rd Division Member to climbing straight up the ranks into 6th seat of the 11th Division. Anyway, back to now. She had to stop thinking about the past and think about where she was headed. And that was straight up the ladder more once she became strong enough to fight against the 5th Seat, Yumichika.

Minari really didn't want to fight him, if she really thought about it. He was nice to her, even if he was rather into himself. But she needed to get his rank to have a hope of getting up to Captain. Stretching out her sore muscles, she headed down to the kitchen area where most of the rest of the Division had already left in a mess. With a harsh sigh, she rolls her eyes and goes to the counter, getting the plate of food that one of the kitchen staff had prepared for her. "Arigato." She mumbled, and then went to sit down as far away from the door as she possibly could. Minari wanted to go back to bed, and sleep some more, but now that she was up, it was go time. Her body didn't normally allow her to sleep past 7 in the morning, and once she was up, there was no getting back to sleep. Today had been a strange occurrence, because she was up and going at 11 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 pm

James had woken up much better. WIth a women on each side and an inability to remember most of lat night. his favourite way to wake up. As he sat up each girl woek up also, he knew them well also. They were both from teh sixth division, but niether had a seat. He thought for a second and remembered ones name to be Hinara and the other to be Hiju, something.

" Ladies, it is almost eleven in teh morning. I think it is time you left, " He said kindly to each of them. Then lying back down kindly saying goodbye and giving each a kiss as they got dressed and left his house. Twenty minutes later he got up, took a shower and readied himself for the day.

During all this he began to remember last night. Which went alot like Mina's. He also fought off some desirer's. Both for his position and himself. Though he was drinking for quite alot longer and quite alot more than Mina. He also remembered talking with Kenpachi about something but he could not remember what. Probably unimportant.

As he finished getting ready for the day he walked outside his house. In his shinigami robe and Penny attached to his side. A ciggerette burning slowly in his mouth. He noticed it was quite hot out today and let the top half of his robe fall off. Revealing the ripped and extremely scarred body of teh extremely tall male. A ring on his finger ( OOC:the one in meh avatar) that his ex-wife had given him.

He walked around for a little absent mindedly ending up at the establishment of Minari Takasugi. Shrugging he looked up at the sun, showing teh time was a little after 11:30. Then walked up to teh door and knocked on it awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Minari finished her food in record time. Getting up, she returns her dishes to the counter and walked out of the eating area. Her head was throbbing and light hurt a bit. Maybe sleep was a good idea. If not, then at least somewhere dark was going to be her first aim of the day. But it was not to be when she saw James standing outside of her rooms. Plastering a sneer onto her face, she walks towards him, and leans against the wall near her door.

"Can I help you James-ojiisan*?" She asked of him, her head tilted, and her Zankaptou's strapped to her lower back on top of each other. Minari was dangerous when she was hungover, and she was suffering badly from one right now. "Did the two you went home with not want round two this morning?" The sneer was in her voice, and she really should show the man respect, because he was of a higher rank, but she really didn't care. It was the 3rd Division coming out in her.

{{OOC: ojiisan means Grandfather}}
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 pm

James though for a second, wasn't Mina older then him? Then gave a hearty laugh, " No, they were tired enough. I sent them home so they could get back to work. " He said with a grin. Scratching teh back of his head as he looked her over. She truly was a wonderful looking women. With alot of attitude to go along right with it.

He gave a small bow toward her and answered her first question, " Well, I was just walking by and I was wondering if you had any plan for today. " He went form scratchig his head to a large jagged scar that ran across his upper torso.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Minari put her hands on either side of her head when he laughed. "Do you have to be soo loud!?" She snarled at him, her eyes closed, leaning her head against the wall. She needed something for this hangover. "And who cares who you sleep with? I was planning on going back to bed, even if I couldn't sleep. I've got a splitting headache, and your loud voice isn't helping it!" She said, before covering her mouth. That had slipped out, because she had not meant to reveal that because she was hungover, she was not liable to fight against him if he decided to pick her up and walk away with her.

Her eyes actually looked at his toned body and she felt a bit attracted before squashing that flat. She refused to become his next conquest, stupid man slut.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:00 pm

James smiled, lowering his voice to a loud whisper, " Sorry, this any better? . " He grinned. It seemed as if him and Mina ha dthe same thought process because soon after she had though of him picking her up, he did. Slinging her over his shoulder, " Sorry hun. Though I got a good remedy for that back at my place. " Soon reliesing how bad that sounded he corrected himself.

" Herbs. Family concoction. I know you were thinking sexually. " He said still in his whisper voice. Grinning like an idiot. He headed on his way back to his home. Where he will attempt to fix Mina right up.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Now she felt like he was mocking her. The damn bastard. And as soon as that thought left her mind, she was up on his shoulder. "PUT ME DONE BAKA!!!!!" She yelled, pounding on his back before giving a soft groan and holding her head from the loudness of her own voice. She definitely thought he was full of it. It was not going to be herbs to fix her hangover. He was going to try and make a pass at her, she knew it. And if he was smart about it, he'd ply her with liqeur first, so that she'd be more friendly towards him. She continued to beat on his back, but not as hard as before because sudden movements made the headache worse then it already was.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 pm

James did not reply to her screaming, or react to her punching. Doubt he even felt it. He continued on to his house in silence. Him and Mina rarely got moments like this, most of the time they are at each others throats worse then jackals. Re recollected on time where she actually smashed him in the face with a sword guard, when he began to hit on her in her house. Other than that though, she was a good allie to have, a fearful women.

As he neared his house he still had not said a word. Just he had smoked out his ciggerette and ditched it a while back.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Minari couldn't remember a time when she had had been able to be nice to James, but she also couldn't remember a time when she wanted to be nice to him. She had stopped beating on his back, and was just fuming while on his shoulder. She could remember a time where he had held her up by her uniform front shaking her because she had done something stupid while at his place.

When they reached his place, she waited till he put her down, and kicked him in the Shin. At least that had been her intention. When she went to kick him, her balance went haywire and she slipped, landing on her butt, staring rather dumbly at his leg.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:16 am

James, usually unable to control himself, managed to stop himself from laughing and kept only a small smirk. Reaching out his left hand to help her up, " Cmon. Up ya go. " He chuckled slightly.

After she got up he opened the door to his house and motioned at the doorway, " Ladies first. " He said with his crisp british accent.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 am

Minari at first looked at his hand like it was a snake and she wanted nothing to do with it at all. Then she realized that if he was going to be nice to her, she might as well be nice back...until he got rude again. Taking his hand, she let him help her up, and then entered his house.

Looking around his place as she walked in, she was looking for signs of someone else having been there, but she would never admit that to anyone. Hell she didn't even like admitting it to herself. It was such a pain to have to admit things like that. Cause she didn't want to like him. She just wanted to live her life the way she wanted to, without any attachments. Turning back to face him, she gave him a blank look, because smiling at him felt weird, but she couldn't very well glare at him when he was being nice to her.

"Thank you James....now about that her remedy for my hangover?"
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 am

James put his hands behind his back and nodded, " Yes. That. " He walked past her and into his kitchen. Noises of him scuffling around could be heard. after around thirty secondd he came out of said kitchen. With a vile of a slightly green looking liqued. As he walked toward Mina, he looked around his house.

For a man of his lifestyle, he kept very neat and tidy. Everything was organized, most of it he did not clean, but had soemone else hired to do it for him. He was very busy and liked a clean living area, so he paid someone to do it for him. Easy solution.

" Here you go. Taste, is quite foul but it works. " He said when he stood an arms length from Minari, motioning the Vile towards her.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Minari waiting till he went into his kitchen and then really really looked around the room she was in. Thirty seconds later, she saw him coming and then stood up, watching him. She felt a little jealous, because her rooms weren't this clean. Not by a long shot, and it made her a little bit depressed to see his rooms so neat and tidy.

She raised an eyebrow at the vial and shurgged slightly. "If it works, you'll have my thanks." Her voice didn't give away anything that she was feeling. Jealousy, attraction, kindness, and other feelins all mixed together. Picking up the vail, she downs it giving a soft shudder as the foul taste stayed in her mouth. "Wah, that's nasty...."
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 am

James nodded as he took back the vial from her. Putting it in his pocket. " I have tried ways of getting it to taste better but nothing works. " Said he, " It will start to show quickly though. " He took a seat on his bed as he motioned towards one of the many chairs and teh couch.

" Take a seat. Have a load off for once. "
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Minari sighed softly, closing her eyes as she sprawled out in a chair. Damned if she didn't want to just fall asleep right here. Too bad she couldn't even begin to try. She didn't trust James not to try anything while she slept in his house. It was bad when she trusted a Hollow more then someone of her own Division. But she really didn't like him.....Which was the biggest lie she had ever told to anyone, including herself. "What is it with you James? I don't get you...You're always so........Flirty....and like a manslut. If you were a woman, they'd call you a whore. But cause your a man, you're a legend. It's not fair."
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 pm

James thought for a minute before answering her question, wondering wether to use the philosophical answer or the blunt one. He slowly decided on blunt, " Well, I say it is just my nature. I may say that I do it to satisfy the needs of both parties, as I enjoy to make them feel good, as it makes me feel good. " He said to her, not expaecting her to understand. " Also men get praised for some reason, I do not know why. "
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:26 am

Minari rolled her eyes and gave a soft laugh. That was such a James answer. "Strangely enough James, I get that. But if you're not careful, we'll wind up having our Division know for our love making abilities instead of our fighting skills." She said with a smile at him to show her teasing. Slouching a bit in her chair, she tosses her legs up onto the arm of the chair. She was rather comfortable and could sleep here just like this all afternoon.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:08 pm

James chuckled at her comment, " I wouldn't mind that. Not at all... " He said as he laid down on his oversized bed, to fit his oversized body. He yawned as the day seemed to be contaguosly tiring. He needed some action, something to keep him awake. Something like...
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Minari looked over at James for his comment and picked up the pillow her head was against, and got up, whacking him with it. "The rest of us would mind it!! You arrogant bastard. Not all of us sleep around like you do!! Lord knows what disease you've got from that!!" She yelled at him, cringing a bit at her still hungover headache, but whacked him with the pillow again.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:48 pm

James recoiled from the hit, then grabbed the pillow and dragged Minari down onto the bed with him. Flipping her over him he grinned as he sat up and kept her pinned down, " You are quite a violent person. " He nonchalantly leaned in slightly closer, as if it was just him getting comfortable. She would be lying in teh midle of his bed, what affect that caused he would not know.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Minari had only a moment to register what had happened when she was suddenly underneath James. It had been a bad idea to attack him with the pillow. Being in the middle of the bed with him was definitely not a good idea either. She tried to wrestle her way to the top but she just didn't have the leverage to do it. "BAKA!!! Let me up!!" She yelled, trying to push him off her. She had control over her blush right now, but if she wasn't careful, she'd loose it and he'd be able to figure out she liked him.

But he had to get her to admit it, and that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:52 pm

James would not budge, Mina may be powerful but James was stronger and there was just to much of him. He chuckled as he knew that she knew that he was not going to let up. He shook his head and tsked her, " Now, now. Learn to control your temper. " He leaned in close and spoke in a hushing tone, " Say please... "

In his head this was all a game. He treated alot of girls like this, though never with Mina before. The way he treated guys was wiuth childlike violence though. Slapping them on the back so hard they went flying sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Minari was really close to spitting in James' face and kicking him out of his own bed. But there was just so much of the damn man. "Like hell I'm going to say please! Let me up damn it!!!" She swore that she would kill him this time. This time, James was a dead man, it had gone to far. She would not be just another one of his conquests. If he wanted her, she'd go down with a fight.

Still struggling to get free, she manages to wrap her legs around his torso and rock him back so that they were once against struggling for dominance, Minari loosing sorely.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:39 am

James chuckled as he began to grow his hold on her stronger. He dug his position in and resisted her new form of offense to the best of his ability. At the same time he held her down stronger, making sure she would not be able to wriggle around her upper body. He was not letting her go without a fight.

" If not. Then I guess you will have to earn your freedom. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.   It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's morning...and I'm here without you, thank god.
Page 1 of 1