Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Sixty seven Shinigami, just average shinigami. Stood in a wide circle around a single man, surrounded by three bodies. Bloodied and dead bodies. The man stood still, his long black hair flowing in the wind. His hands coated in blood. Beside him Arco Callebaro stabbedinto the ground. The man was obviously Solomon, in his black leather vest and black jeans. He looked side to side at his surrounded self. Then he began to laugh.

" I will decimate half your numbers in less than half a second. Do not hate me, as you attacked first. I do not like killing. " He raised his left hand as underneath forty of the Shinigami a mass amount of spikes burst from thier shadows impaling 43 of them. The rest jumped back in fear, " Told you. " he said smiling.

Instantly he began to change. his body grew to massive proportions, covering in black hair. In no time he was a fifteen foot tall Jet black werewolf. Then he was gone, a crater where he was before.

The shinigami looked around until one yelled, " ABOVE US! " Then Solomon came crashing down on him. Slamming his palm down on another killing him instantly. The rest were ready now. The came at him from every direction, but his armor like fur deflected all their attacks as he clawed and fanged them all to death. Until only six remained, standing tewenty odd feet from him.

Smiling he spoke in a growly voice, " Haha! now you see my power! " He opened his maw wide as a ball of energy formed in it, before he released it at them, obliterating them, everything around them and everything behind them for quite some time. The Gran Ray Cero colored black with a red tinge.Thoug it was a very weak one as Solomon was holding alot back, and it was still powerful enough to obliterate everything.

He cackled as he shrunk back to his original, and normal form. Picked up Arco and strapped it to his back. Then began to walk off into the distance, away from the carnage that took only three minutes.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Hell had descended upon the Soul Society, or so it seemed. Emiko Nasatora, lieutenant of squad 3, had been near the edge of the Seireitei, near the southern end. When she investigated and found the espada leader there, she shamelessly fled towards the Rukongai, feeling power emanating from there. She was frustrated that she was slow, for whoever was causing the carnage seemed to be doing it at an extremely fast pace.

She quickened her speed, hastening to arrive as quickly as possible. Within three minutes, she arrived, just in time to see a gran ray cero heading her way. Widening her eyes a bit at the attack, she shouted out something, and a second later, Kido #39 showed up in front of her, a shield. Emiko spotted a young shinigami, or at least she guessed the shinigami was young, and quickly shunpo'd over to her. She grabbed the girl, and quickly used shunpo to appear back behind her shield.

The gran ray met with it, and seemed to shudder as it tried to hold the attack back. After a moment or two, it broke, but had held long enough to cause the attack to dissipate.

"stay here, okay?" Emiko said to the young shinigami, who nodded her head; soon after Emiko started walking after the espada, she could hear the shinigami following her. The girl was fearful; that much was clear.

"Fine then, just stay out of sight. This guy is not messing around," Emiko said quickly to the girl, before drawing her zanpakutou.

"Sajo Sabaku," Emiko said in a perfectly calm voice, and a moment later, chains from nowhere to bind the arms of Solomon. She doubted he would let it happen, but it would be effective at letting him know that she was there.

"So, the espada have finally attacked Soul Society. I was wondering when they would get around to it!" Emiko called out in an angry tone to the man, a glare in his direction. She was ready for him to try anything; she believed she would return it ten-fold.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Solomon was gone form the spot where he was before the Chains got him. At least thirty meters away, using Sonido. He looked over at her and smiled, " I do not want to kill you. " He said emotionlessly. Pointing his oversized sword at her.

He emited pure power that would probably crush any low leveled shinigami nearby. His body growing and forming into his Ressurection. Still pointing teh sword at her her howled. A menacing howl filled with pain and anger.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Thankfully, the girl she had rescued was still far enough away to not be affected by the strong reiatsu. Due to the fact that she was a lieutenant, she wasn't crushed by it, though that changed when he began going into his Resureccion. Thinking quickly, Emiko decided to go into her shikai, at the very least. "Reap vengeance, Isiku!" the lieutenant cried out, and her zanpakutou shattered, only to reform as fists on her hands. "Don't want to kill me? Then why are you going into your Ressureccion?" she questioned of him, prepared to let him have the first move.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Solomon cackled, " In this form I have much more control over my abilities. " He said as his spirit energy signature dissapeared completely, the crushing feeling would be gone completely. He waited for the opponent to attack. It was true though. Solomon in this form had alot more control over his power. Plus he did not yet know the full potential of his opponent and he did not feel like taking a chance.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Emiko let out a sigh as the man's energy signature disappeared; not impressive, since most anyone could hide their reiatsu. "I have no idea what that has to do with you not wanting to kill me...but from what I can tell, you're an enemy of the Soul Society, therefore, I have to fight you." Emiko finished speaking. While she was speaking, fog covered the area, obscuring Solomon's vision somewhat once it covered the entire area. A minute later, Solomon would be able to see some sort of sphere rushing towards him.

Quote :
Emiko gathers darkness in physical form and it is shaped into a sphere of sorts, then this sphere is thrown at the opponent; in case it misses, it is also able to track whom it was thrown at. Once hit with the sphere, an opponent will begin to see things; usually copies of themselves or people they know, and if Emiko has access to the information, dead loved ones. For sounds, they usually hear screaming and torment, again, a dead loved one's voice too if she has the information. As for smell, usually it's of decaying bodies. In Bankai form, this effect is amplified; for example, if you see something and touch it, it won't just go through your fingers like smoke. Also, how long it lasts also goes up. Do note that it's possible to destroy the sphere before it hits you.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Solomon noticed the fog close around him and licked his lips as he became one with it. Then as the sphere came towards him, it hit him directly, but just passed right through him. Since he became one with the fog, he managed to sneak behind Emiko without her noticing. Standing behind her completely silent. His body drifting with the wind, showing he was still in his shadow form. His massive wolf body towering over hers, not leaving a shadow over her since the sun faced the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:09 pm

((Whoops...sorry, forgot to link to what the fog did >>))

Emiko couldn't help but let out a smirk; the idiot had become one with the fog. If he had known what it did, he probably wouldn't have done that. Normally, the fog wouldn't work that well on a strong person like him, but since he just became it...well, it was working better than it normally would. Normally, it would only sap a little bit of a person's strength and, consequently, their reiatsu, if they were stronger than her. Since he fused with the fog though, at least half of his reiatsu was getting drained at that very moment. "Not a very smart idea you know...I control this fog, and I can tell exactly where you are," she commented, before pointing a hand in his direction. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six." she spoke the incantation, and the next minute, six rods of life attempted to stab the man from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Nothing happened to Solomons reiatsu, in this form he was untouchable by any form of attack. Though he was surprised when the rodes passed through him. Still he flowed away from her a he spoke, " I can not be stopped in this form. " He said with a growl.

Quote :
Name: Sombra que forman (Shadow forming)
State: Both
Description: Tranforms the user into a black fog of shadows. Incapable of being hurt, or hurting. Can remain in that form for any amount of time. Passive.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Emiko knew she couldn't just stay here and wait for him to come out of this form. From what she had seen so far, she deduced he couldn't attack her like this...she decided she needed something to disperse the smoke. She knew the perfect way to do that. Without much hesitation, she uttered, "Bankai," and changed. Reiatsu flared as her zanpakutou shattered again, and this time reformed to form a sort of armor on her body. The next instant, she jumped upwards, out of the fog, and shouted. "Dark fog explode!" she shouted, and the fog that Solomon was surrounded by exploded. With luck, this would disperse the smoke form he was in and force him into a form she could hit.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 pm

OOC: (Can I join in? If I cant, just ignore this post)

IC: Hisashi was sitting on the wall of the shinigami training grounds, relaxing as he laid his head back on a nearby tree. "It's a nice day out today. But I feel like there's something going on, something bad." Hisashi shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly he felt a strong wave of reistsu that filled the air, almost making Hisashi feel on the edge. " Damn it, what is it that everytime I try to relax, something happens?" Hisashi stretched his arms and legs and shunpoed to the site of the strong forces of reiastsu.

As he got closer to the reistsu, he noticed that he has felt one of reistsu before, but did not know what second one, as it felt pretty dark to be part of the gotei 13. Hisashi arrived the site and saw that Emiko was standing in front of an arrancar, and wondered how he got in. Hisashi stood next to Emiko, acting like nothing was happening, with his hands in his pockets. "Sup, Emiko, Who's your friend?" He then put his hand on his sword, itching to take it out.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:17 am

(OOC: Np, all are welcome. )

As the fog around Solomon exploded he again remained unharmed, but felt like giving the opponent hope. Se as the fog exploded he let himslef be scattered into such a thin fog around them he was invisible. His Reiatsu still undetectable. He remained like that for thirty seconds before he booming growly voice came back, " I reccomend, that you leave before I am forced to fight back. "

His black fog thickened and began to spin around the pair violently, doing nothing more than whipping their hair around. Then it dissapeared and Solomon stood forty meters from them in teh direction of his initial Gran ray Cero.

In this form he was quite frightening. Though no longer showed any mask fragments. He never knew why or what happened to it, and this was not a good time to wonder. He put his focus back on the battle. No smoke trailing off of him to show he was still in his fog form. Nothing to say he was out of it either.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Emiko decided that this espada was toying with her; she doubted her explosion had done much. Though, of course, this was just a gut feeling, and she didn't have any actual facts to base it upon. She cast a glance to Hisashi as he arrived and let out a slight sigh. "Don't tell me you're going blind, Hisashi. This guy here? He obviously isn't my friend in the slightest," Emiko commented to the man, before looking towards Solomon.

"As for leaving, screw you. You just destroyed a portion of the Rukongai, which is filled with people incapable of fighting back. You keep saying you don't want to fight, or at least you're indicating it, and yet you killed defenseless people." Emiko commented to him, glaring at the espada. He didn't seem to be taking this battle too seriously, all things considered. Without much of an idea of what she was doing, Emiko used shunpo, disappearing from the spot, only to reappear near Solomon. Her bankai had fully come into play by then, and numerous spikes of her zanpakuto were protruding from her. Soon after she re-appeared, she sent a spiked fist his way.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Hisashi smiled as he took out his sword and pointed it at the espada. "I think i have to agree wih her, even though its a drag, its a shinigami's duty to protect the soul society from any threat, and by the feel of your spiritual pressure and your appearance, I'd say you are a pretty big threat." Hisashi then raised his reistsu smirking at the arrancar. "But don't worry, ill be sure to take it easy on you." Hisashi confined to raise his reistsu as he held his zanpaktou down. "Ignite, Kouken Gyougu" His reistsu turned into a fiery orange color. His blade then turned into three conjoined blades, all connected at the hilt, while a gauntlet formed on his hand. He waved his sword and whispered something to himself. "Will o Wisp" Suddenly fireballs appeared all throughout the area, burning with intense fire. Hisashi smirked as he waved his sword, commanding some of the fireballs to go after the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Lightning arrived in the area on a building far enough away that she should not be easily noticed but close enough that she could could still make out what was happening...well roughly. She knew who was her allies and who was the enemy anyway, she had no intention of getting involved in the fight IF the two lieutenants currently fighting the intruder were capable. She would continue to watch until a time came she deemed they needed her assistance. She was there as back-up, after all butting into a fight unnecessarily was not her way.

((OOC: just letting you know im there for back-up if you need it guys xD))
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Again Emiko just passed through Solomon. Soon though his ability would wear off and he would have to defend himself. " I was attacked by seventy of your Shinigami allies. It was self-defense. " He said as the fireballs also passed through him. He leaped with lightning speed at Hisashi. A fist that dwarfed the man aimed straight at him to collid with him. Though before the guy could do anything, it just passed through him and he flew by him.

" Again. I give you one last chance. Give up and leave or I will eliminate you from the face of this earth. "
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Hisashi jumped out of the way of the arrancar's punch as he smirked as his comment. "Hmmm, let's see, if I gave up, that means, you and any other arrancar with dominate the world anyways. So we lose either way." Hisashi then pointed his blade into the air. "And losing is something that I'm not very good at." He then brought his blade back down, which signaled all but five of the fireball to head towards the arrancar. " Emiko, I'm going to need you to distract him for awhile, think you can do that?" The five fireball that were around the field started to surround Hisashi. He then clapped his hands and started to charge his reistsu.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Emiko paused after her attack failed again, feeling a reiatsu arrive nearby. She didn't recognize it at all, but...at the least, it didn't seem hostile. Deciding not to wonder about it, she turned to face Solomon, glaring at him.

"Stop your lies; I doubt shinigami weaker than you would be foolish enough to attack you if you weren't doing a thing. Besides that, I'm fairly sure you caught some Rukongai citizens in the crossfire," Emiko commented to him, looking at Hisashi when he spoke to her.

"Distract him? I don't know how I'm going to do that when all my attacks miss, but I'll try my best." she said to her fellow lieutenant, before disappearing, before reappearing behind Solomon, her reiatsu flaring to draw his attention.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Lightning watched the figures battle it out from her vantage point on top of the building nearby. The arrancar seemed to be in a state of invunerability, however it also seemed to her that he could not attack while in that state. Indeed Lightning had never seen anyone use such an ability and it intrigued her. One of the Shinigami fighting the intruding Arrancar seemed to be summoning fireballs and charging for an ability while the other attempted to distract the enemy. The lieutenants seemed tobe faring well against their enemy, so Lightning decided to continue to sit out until she deemed it necessary to intervene.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:29 am

*Is Solomon*

Solomons state of invincibility again made all of the attacks on him fail. He sighed, which came out as a low howl. He wa strying to reason with them and they would not listen. He only came on Dell's orders and was now leaving, butthese people wouldn't et that happen. They were more needed at stopping Arrancar with actual domination intentions. Not someone like Solomon, who just wanted to continue on his mercenary job and nothing to do with Espada great intentions.

" Ok then. I will make it painless for you. Then I can leave. "
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Hisashi smirked as the fireballs around got bitter and more bigger, about the size of a bowling ball. "The only thing that will make death painless for me is not seeing you when I die." Hisashi chuckled as he fireball grew in size. "Okay, its time" Hisashi waved his sword at the arrancar, as the fireballs followed the movements and surrounded him at five points. "Emiko, watch out" Hisashi said calmly as his fire started to connect themselves, forming a pentagon. "Grand Blaze Pentagon" The fireballs growed brightly and filled the pentagon with explosive fire, englufing the arrancar in fire. Hisashi smirked at the large display, while he slightly exhaled. "That ought to do it"
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:15 pm

This guy sure is cocky, isn't he? Emiko thought to herself when the espada spoke again. He honestly thought that fighting two captains of the Gotei 13 would be an easy task. Sure, one on one he would absolutely slaughter them; even she knew that. However, there were two of them there, and if the reiatsu she was sensing intervened, it would be 3 on 1.

Even if he could turn his body to smoke like he was doing at the moment, he would have to reform to a normal shape eventually. To distract him while Hiashi charged his attack, Emiko used shunpo various times to disorientate him, and when Hisashi spoke to her, she used shunpo to vanish, then show up again to the right of Hisashi.

"You do realize he was still in that smoke form, right?" she commented to him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 pm

((OOC: feel free to skip my turn, i don't have time to post today >.< and since im not in the fight yet it is no biggy Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:59 am

Solomon slowly crept out of the flames unharmed, " Even so, " He said after hearing the female shinigami speak, " My fur acts like a armor. " His voice losing its growly tone for just a second.

His body was now physical again, but he had been charging a Gran Ray Cero for a while now. He opened his Maw wide and released it in there direction. It's power almost twenty times as much as the previous one. If they survived that then out of their own shadows would emerge a clone of Solomon, two each. Then would ravage them both with attacks with their own versions of his massive sword.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Hisashi glared at Emiko when he told him the attack didn't work when he was in smoke form. "Now you tell me" Hisashi noticed the his regular attacks wouldn't work on him, and smirk to himself as he came up with an idea. He saw that he was getting ready to charge his cero, but stood his ground. "Bankai, Gentaru Kouken Gyougu" A fiery aura blows over Hisashi covering his self. As he came out of the fire, a flaming samurai armor appeared over him, while his sword duplicated in his other hand. Behind Hisashi was a large being which resembled a giant god. Hisashi saw the cero coming towards him, whig he mumbled to himself, "Kouken" Immediately the being jumped him front of him and blocked the cero from him and Emiko. He smirked and stood his ground

OOC: I'm so sorry, I didn't think it was my turn yet. Guess I was wrong. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)   Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hungry, everybody gotta feed... (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next