Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pandor Torra the neko gentalmen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

pandor Torra the neko gentalmen Empty
PostSubject: pandor Torra the neko gentalmen   pandor Torra the neko gentalmen EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Name: Pandor Torra

Appeared Age: 19

Division: 4th

Organization: claw blood (a secret assason grouplead by pandor)

Looks:
https://2img.net/h/i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad182/setayathedesertrose/Pandor-1.jpg

Personality: Pandor is a smart, quiet, good manored neko unlike his furry cuzin lilly torra, or his twin shade torra. If he ever sees a girl in trouble he will try his best to help.He will attack anyone but a women, he will not hit a woman unless needed. Pandor trys to keep to himsellf, but it's hard with a cat's curiosity... He will often sit alone in the moonmlight thinking to himsellf. he is most active at night when cats are. he doesn't realy hate dogs... but he's not too fond of them.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single and looking kinda

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: felin

Zanpakuto Looks: https://2img.net/h/i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu174/knightwolf20x/alexander-battle-sword.jpg

Released Zanpakuto Description: the sword grows to twice it's size and looks like pure ice clear like glass, it can freez what it cuts as long as he can push out enough power to overpower the person he cut other wise it has the afect of weak frostbite on the wound. It also will suround the area in a cold mist.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: unsheath your claws Felin

Released Zanpakuto Looks:https://2img.net/h/i120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/rollinghighlasvegas/Glass%20Archives/DSC06410.jpg

Other Techniques: he has all the basics and is skilled in healing and combat

Bankai Information
This applies to captains only.

Do you want your character to have bankai: nope

Bankai Description: (What happens when you use your bankai, and what abilities go with it)

Bankai Looks: (What your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.)

History and RP Sample

History: Pandor was born in a small town in midevil times. He lost his parents to war.... they died fighting for a king... pandor lived under a bridge by a stream.... When he was five he was forced to live there. He loved to sit in awe watching the knights march and ride past on there war horses. Pandor grew tall for his age.
When he was 12 he began to train in the woods with a woden sword and sheild. he got strong and one day wile he was watching the knights ride by one stoped and smiled down at the poor boy he gave him a loaf of bread and an old sword. he looked pandor in the eye "your a fine young man.... use that sword right and you may become a night like me some day..." the knight then rode off on his mightly black horse.
At age 15 he was sent to the castal to show his skills and possably be named a knight. after seeing hot strong and great the boy was the king knighted him and he now lived in the castle. He ate a feast that night he stuffed himsellf with meat and bread and every food avalibal. He thikened out to the right size and having food he got stronger.
at 19 he went to his first war, he faught greatly, he attacked with great strength... but the knight that had been so nice tio him was an enimy spy.... he attacked pandor, pandor could never kill anyone... he never fineshed off a foe.... the man... killed him.
Pandor became a misseruable soul.... he lived as a soul for about 100 years.... he was attacked by a dragon like hollow that attacked with black flames (toshema XD) instead of running her had his sword with him he tryed to fight it off but it rtan back to heco mundo. He had not noteced a shinigami was watching the wole thing. he walked up to him "wow, your realy skilled for a soul.... you attacked her with no fear, that hollow has killed manny of us soul reapers in the past, howq would you like to come with me to the soul sociaty...." pandor nodded and went with this odd furry female shinigami, he soon found out they were cuzins lilly torra was her name.
Pandor then trained ard and attended the acadamy and bacame a shinigami. he had no problems in the acadamy, and had high scores and was placed in squad 4.

RP Sample: Pandor walked silently down the moonlit path, he was in full armor the symol and words on his shoulder peise were for Claw blood. a secret assason group that he leads. His white hair glistened slightly. his ears were layed back his tail down as well.... his bright eyes shown reflecting the red moon of that night. slowly he reached the mooting place of his groop. many people dressed in armor some were nekos, a few were furries, and some were normal.... oddly there were all races, shinigami, arrancar, and even quincies. pandor sat down at his place "now, I assume you all got my letter?" he said calmly looking around at them..... "Akuma is back.... with her hell pack.... and about lilly's actions, we will have to discuss that another day, but lilly kill one more person with out permission and I will not hold them back from killing you...." pandor said slowly closing his eyes not even looking at his cuzin who now had a gulty look in her eyes.

Last edited by Pandor Torra on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FMAcamaraCave
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: pandor Torra the neko gentalmen   pandor Torra the neko gentalmen EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Can you please do a RP sample as him so I know you can play him?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: pandor Torra the neko gentalmen   pandor Torra the neko gentalmen EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:09 pm

changed it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FMAcamaraCave
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: pandor Torra the neko gentalmen   pandor Torra the neko gentalmen EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Quote :
Released Zanpakuto Description: the sword grows to twice it's size and looks like pure ice clear like glass, it can freez what it cuts as long as he can push out enough power to overpower the person he cut other wise it has the afect of weak frostbite on the wound. It also will suround the area in a cold mist

Is this a passive ability - is the blade always cold enough to freeze a person?
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: pandor Torra the neko gentalmen   pandor Torra the neko gentalmen EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:59 pm

the blade is always cold like ice but he has to push spiret energy through it to freez things, people froz and frozen wounds can thow or the ice can be broken off ((it's me pandor I'm too lazy to switch))
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: pandor Torra the neko gentalmen   pandor Torra the neko gentalmen EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:51 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pandor Torra the neko gentalmen   pandor Torra the neko gentalmen Empty

Back to top Go down

pandor Torra the neko gentalmen
Page 1 of 1