Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SANGRE'S war...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

SANGRE'S war... Empty
PostSubject: SANGRE'S war...   SANGRE'S war... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Sangre, as disobediant as always had his own plan for his Master's War. Instead of listening to his Lordship, DEllapero, Sangre had a better idea. Instead of attacking where everyone always was currently, Sangre would attack where the fewest threats would be and deal a large blow to the chest of Soul Society. It was certainly a good plan to do, especially where countless souls lingered... where Sangre could do a Gonzui and gain almost limitless power! It was certainly an amazing plan, and it would certainly please his Lordship, if not the very least.

Back in Hueco Mundo...

Before Sangre's departure...

Sangre laughed out loud as all of the other Espada had currently left, and Las Noches was all his for this short amount of time. There were, surprisingly no hollows inside, or anywhere near the Fortress. To Sangre's pleasure, he could do whatever he wanted, WHERE ever he wanted, without any punishments. So, to get his bones and muscles ready for the war, he decided to do a few exercises of Sonido, Cero, Bala and sword manuevers. All were impressive for the Cero Espada, him breaking through almost the entire fortress with a single Cero, and blasting a Bala through the entire castle upwards. It was definite, Sangre was ready for battle, but did not yet want to leave.

He sighed as he was somewhat nervous of the upcoming battle, and was afraid he'd shame his Lordship in some shape or form, and decided the Castle was no place for him to be, as it would remind him of where he is SUPPOSED to be, and decided to leave the Fortress and enter the Forest of Menos. After leaving the Fortress, the large door slammed behind him, creating a gigantic boom as it did, which shook the earth with acute force. With a few Shunpos, he appeared far from the fortress, in an ideal location for a Cero blast, and pointed his hand at the sand below. CERO! he shouted as a blood-red Cero appeared from his palm and blasted the earth beneath, creating a loud boom as the ground beneath him shattered, and he fell into the hole into a dark location filled with many many trees.

Here it was, the Forest of Menos, in which Sangre landed with a slight thump, instantly looking to his right and to his left, noticing the large amount of Menos and Adjuchas already around him. Knowing that killing these noobs would be incredibly easy, he let out a laugh and yawned as he used a few sonidos, not drawing his blade, but nontheless attacking them with his hardened-by-hierro hands, slicing the heads of half the Adjuchas and Menos in the circle around him. With a laugh, he drew his blade, hacking at and slashing the others, almost completely destroying their bodies by reducing them to shreds and blood. With a content smile, he bent down and grabbed the leaking head of one Adjuchas and brought it up to his mouth, allowing the blood to pour into his mouth, savoring the taste as if it were a bottle of the most expensive wine avaliable at the current time.

As the warm and rich blood filled his entire being, his eyes widened with surprise, and he threw the head, which crashed into a tree, bringing it down with ease. Ah HA! I will disobey Lord Dellapero... And not go to Seireitei... but go to the Shinigami city known as Rukongai! Fullproof and amazing! Everyone will be in Seireitei, Espada and Shinigami, while they leave their people unprotected, and i will go and slaughter them, drawing the attention of the Captains, allowing my brethern to destroy Seireitei completely! Amazing!!! Sangre shouted, and without hesitating, slashed his blade sideways, opening a Garganta that led to the most densely-populated area of Rukongai.

Attack plan... initiated...

Sangre ran out of the Garganta which was held high in the sky, and was followed by 2 Menos Grande under his command. After he was 20 feet away from the opened Garganta, he pointed down at the citizens of Rukongai, which looked up at him with a confused look on their face, and by the time they noticed the Menos, they began to scream. Sangre held his hand in the sky, laughing, commanding the Menos, and he pointed his hand at the ground, and on queue, the Menos released 2 powerful light-red Ceros, which were follows by one of Sangre's own Ceros, which collided at the very same focal point, creating a massive crater, killing many Rukon Citizens. And without hesitation, Sangre looked back at the hollows KILL! he said, instantly using a sonido to appear on the ground with his blade in his hand, hacking and slashing any Citizen that came close to him, and to those who ran were either blasted with a bala, or he chased down within a second and murdered.

Blood was everywhere... pools of blood... blood on buildings, blood flying in the air, blood on his clothes.. on the clothes of others... on the ground... but no matter how much blood there is, the screams were always greater than the blood... as Sangre hacked and slashed, blasted and burned .. and killed Citizens left and right, forward and back...
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

SANGRE'S war... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SANGRE'S war...   SANGRE'S war... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Domon, who had been on his way to the north, heard screams pierce the air as he walked by one of the settlements in the Rukongai. Turning his attention to that direction, he noticed what felt like two Hollows and a very powerful Arrancar within. He leaped to the top of one of the many buildings within the area, looking down on what appeared to be a slaughter, a powerful anger growing in his gut. What kind of coward attacks civilians... I"ll crush them! He leaped down into the bloodbath, firing two concussive blasts which crushed the Menos that had arrived, then turned to the Arrancar as he landed. That's enough, coward.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

SANGRE'S war... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SANGRE'S war...   SANGRE'S war... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:00 pm

OOC: I'll post later. But those NPCs were under my control... so, while i'll allow you to kill them... next time, allow for me to post their reaction x.x"
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

SANGRE'S war... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SANGRE'S war...   SANGRE'S war... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:03 pm

OOC: My apologies.. I just kinda figured that you put them there to die O.O
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

SANGRE'S war... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SANGRE'S war...   SANGRE'S war... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:03 pm

OOC: Lol, it's fine. Don't worry about it. I in fact had them there for a reason, but i can summon more in the future. I have business to attend to, so allow me to finish up before i post ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SANGRE'S war... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SANGRE'S war...   SANGRE'S war... Empty

Back to top Go down

SANGRE'S war...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Soul Society-
Jump to: