Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's train

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Let's train   Let's train EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:28 am

Yuki sat calmly in the centre of the dojo, completely at peace as she sat cross-legged in order to speak with her zanpakuto spirit - something she always hated to do. Touketsu Suru Hi had been having a small tantrum lately, complaining that Yuki didn't train nearly enough, and so, unable to stand any more whining and bitching, she decided that she would finally come to the training area to see who was there whom she could train with. Unfortunately the entire place was empty, which was just her luck.

Normally the place was so packed it was hard to have a decent spar, but the one day she needed to find someone, the one day nobody was there. Figures... They probably saw me and ran. She heard the light, icy giggles from her zanpakuto at that thought; the thought of being so extremely intimidating as to scare everyone off, while not being particularly amusing to Yuki, seemed to be one of the funniest things Toukestu had ever heard; probably because she couldn't imagine anyone being intimidated by the short captain. Deciding on waiting for someone to conveniently walk by and want to train, she continued to sit.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 am

Hisashi arrived at the field with a bored expression on his face, as he wondered where everyone was. Usually the grounds are filled with shinigami looking to fight with somebody, especially with someone who had a higher rank than them. The light breeze and the quietness of the field made him laugh. "Wow, quiet over here. Perfect time to sleep" Hisashi felt his zanpaktou shake a little, indicating the it wanted to talk to him. Hisashi groaned. Instead of using that whole meditative process, He touched his zanpaktou and understood everything that he said to Hisashi. Hisashi looked over to the dojo and sensed that there was somebody in there, somebody with intense reiastsu, when he really concentrated. Hisashi smirked. "Wow, How did I miss that?" Hisashi walked over to the dojo, and found that Captain Yuki was there, meditating in the middle. Hisashi sneakily crept in, trying to not disturb her
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Koji knew she had to train in order to get stronger and decided that today was the day to get some training done. Arriving at the training grounds she sensed two different spiritual pressure and could tell they were both stronger then her, she knew she didn’t stand a chance but she wasn’t about to turn tails and run that’s just not how she is. Koji concentrated more on there reiatsu, she could tell it was coming from the dojo area and soon enough knew it was Captain Koori and Lieutenant Ryuta, knowing it was them brought a smile on her face. She soon found herself peeking in the dojo arena, peering in she saw both Hisashi and Yuki, she couldn’t really tell what was going on but wanted to find out. Taking a deep breath Koji finally decides to go in. “uh…hiya Captain Koori, Lieutenant Ryuta…I hope I’m not interrupting anything?”
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 am

As soon as the new reiatsu entered the room Yuki felt it, like an annoying buzz on the edge of her perception as she hovered in a place somewhere between her inner world and the real world - a sort of limbo in her mind. However, she ignored the weaker reiatsu, determined to gain access into the world being denied to her at the current moment. Why was her zanpakuto spirit so frustrating to deal with?

After a while she felt another reiatsu approaching, and she let out an inaudible sigh - she wouldn't be able to concentrate at this rate. Though, why should she concentrate on gaining access to her inner world? Hadn't she come here to train with someone and had only resorted to meditating upon finding no one here? Standing up nimbly she faced Koji who had just entered the dojo, her brown eyes quickly darting to take in Hisashi Ryuta before landing on the girl in front of her. She hadn't seen Koji in ages, having been so caught up in the affiars of her division, but suddenly her appearance was able to lend itself to the situation - maybe one of those two would like to train with her.

"Koji, it's good to see you again; no, you're not interupting anything, I was just trying to meditate, but that's proving to be useless at the moment. However, the main reason I'm here wasn't until you turned up - would either of you care to spar with me?" Never being one to take a round about way to a question, she asked straight out.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:32 am

Hisashi nodded at Koji as he walked, with a blank expression on his face. Hisashi smirked as he thought the offer that Captain Yuki gave. Sparring with a captain is a rare opportunity, and a good chance to show of his power, which Hisashi liked to do. He walked forward a little with his hands still in his pockets, still with a blank expression on his face, as he did not like to show his emotions. "Ill go." He then looked at Koji and smirked. "Unless Koji wants to go"
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Koji couldn’t help but to smile at Yuki, “Yes, its good to see you too Captain. I see, so you wish to spar with one of us.” she didn’t know who was going to fight who, the fact was there were three of them, its was quit a confusing situation for her to be in. However, she didn’t mind waiting, after all Koji is quit patient. She then hears Hisashi volunteer or if she was willing to go. The truth was that Koji did wanted to go and witness the power of Yuki’s Zanpakuto first hand, seeing how she was still curious about it. Koji truns her attention towards Hisashi, looking up at him “Well I have no problem waiting and since you were here first I’d say its only fair for you to have a spar with the Captain.”
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 am

It pleased her to see that both of them wanted to fight with her, and as soon as they both expressed interest the gears in her mind started to whirl. Thinking for a moment, a rare smile passed across her face as she decided with this new course of action - it would be very beneficial to both the shinigami before her.

"How about you both fight me at the same time; this is in order to learn team work and communication between your team, because without both those things you won't be able to beat me. So what do you say?" She knew it was a good idea - in fact she may just use it with her division the next time they have a mass training session. She decided to wait for their response before going into her fighting stance - giving them the chance to decline her offer.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Hisashi walked forward when Koji declined to go first. But when Captain Yuki offered both of them to fight her at the same time, he stopped and thought about it. Hitachi wasn't really good at fighting with another person, as he had always been kind of a loner. He really wanted to fight by himself, but looking at Koji and her petite self made him say differently. Hisashi shrugged his shoulders and looked back at Koji. "its all right with me, what about you?" Hisashi held his zanpaktou in place, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:19 am

It seemed as though Koji had made up her mind, she was sure about her decision and was ready to wait her turn, when she hears Yuki speak. Turning her attention back on Yuki and hearing her suggestion, it was a rather good idea. However, Koji wasn’t to sure about it, two on one just seemed unfair, but since this was for training purposes she couldn’t turn down such a great opportunity and accepts the challenge. The more Koji thought about it the more intrigued she became about the idea. “I have no problem with it, in fact I think this might just be a little fun.” A grin swept across her lips as her right hand reaches back towards her Zanpakuto’s handle, gently removing it from its scabbard. Standing in combat position firmly grasping her Zanpakuto with both hands, taking a quick glimpse at both Yuki and Hisashi. “I’m ready when you guys are.”

Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 am

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, but I have to go to bed ^^)

Upon hearing the consent to her idea from the two shinigami, Yuki smirked slightly; this would be interesting, as she had never fought two on one before - but the training options it opened up were endless. Drawing her zanapkuto, Yuki spaced her body weight evenly across the balls of her feet as she got into a fighting stance.

"I will allow you both to make the first move, but don't forget teamwork is key."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Hisashi smirked as he tightly gripped his sword in confidence. He did know that Captain Yuki's zanpaktou was ice based, which he watched various battles with her using it, which gave him even more confindence, his zanpaktou was fire. But he was kind of worried on what Koji's zanpaktou was, as he thought it would ruin his chances of winning. Hisashi tried not to think about it as much and pointed his zanpaktou at Yuki. "Shall we?" Hisashi smirked as he ran towards Yuki with a downward slash
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:21 pm

“Teamwork…” This one simple phrase was stuck in the back of Koji’s mind constantly repeating it self time after time. How was she suppose to concentrate like this. No matter, she’ll just have to deal with it for now. Letting out a soft sigh Koji began to wonder if this whole teamwork thing would really work out. After all she’s never worked together with any of the other squads other then her own. On the other hand she knows that Yuki’s Zanpakuto is an ice type just like hers, however she has never seen it in action. As for Hisashi she had absolutely no clue on what kind of Zanpakuto he wields. For a brief second Koji shakes her head in hopes of clearing up her mind, which helped out a bit.

From her peripheral vision she sees Hisashi run towards the Captain and not far behind him was Koji as well. As she dashes towards Yuki she rams her Zanpakuto into the ground, springs up into the air with her right leg extended out. Leaving behind her Zanpakuto pierced into the ground. As she's in the air she makes a swift turn of her body in order to build up momentum and attempts a high kick to Yuki’s left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:34 am

((OOC: Hope ya don't mine me jumping in))
Victoria has been promoted to the 5th seat of the 2nd division, and still haven’t ran into anyone from her division or from any other division for that matter. So she thought if she headed towards the training grounds she would stumble on others and maybe get in some type of training. She was wearing her normal blue attire, which consist of a skin tight blue long sleeve half shirt that exposed the her rather toned stomach, regular pants and shoes finished out the outfit. In various slots on the attire was senbons(roughly 150), that she used for various things. Scrapped across her back was KuroiYamone, even in the hilt of KuroiYamome there were hidden senbons.

Nonchalantly, she made her way to the training grounds. Upon reaching there she felt the spiritual pressure of three other people. “Interesting, so there are others here.” She said in a low whisper, for the most part Victoria was unknown and she doubt any of the people here would know her. Grant she was in the 2nd division, but that doesn’t mean anything. Victoria would move to a far corner and lean against the wall as she just watched the fight progress. Maybe she will learn something from watching, though she was more of an action type person.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's train   Let's train Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's train
Page 1 of 1