Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokkyu Fuman

Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case... Empty
PostSubject: Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...   Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Ahh god damnit!

Yukkyu shut his eyes tightly as he hopped on one foot in the center of Karakura Town's park. God! Where did these damn benches come from?! he thought angrily in his head, holding his left foot with both of hid hands as he hopped up and down. He was walking, looking up at the sky, which was pitch black due to it being night time, and storm clouds loomed over head, and all the street lights were out, so he hip his toe RIGHT on the metal part of a park bench. Come ON! Since when did a stubbed toe hurt so bad! Yukkyu thought, releasing his foot from his grasp, allowing it to slowly reach the ground, putting little pressure on it so he wouldn't end up causing himself more pain. With a deadpan on his face, he straightened up his body and with an angry sigh walked away from the bench, attempting to see if there was any activity in the town.

As he limped through the park, he kept an ever vigilant eye on everything he passed, everything he saw, though there was not one thing out of order - not the cry of a hollow, not the wimpering cry of a Plus. How unusual. Though I can't really complain, it just makes my job easier... Yokkyu thought to himself as he continued his walk throughout the town, scanning everything he passed. Although he thought this was a blessing on his behalf, in the back of his head he knew something wasn't exactly right, though he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Since he couldn't figure out what it was, he had no choice but to disregard the feeling and continue his walk throughout the town which was proving to be quite dull, and he was beginning to think of returning to Soul Society to meet with the Captain Commander for the first time in awhile.

Alright, this isn't even right. This is outrageous in fact. he thought, the deadpan expression returning to haunt his face as he walked back to the park. He heard a horrible tearing noise, and felt the pressure of a hollow, and he quickly turned to find where it was coming from. High up in the sky was a giant rift that looked as if the sky had torn-stitches, and a giant black figure slowly stepped out of it, followed by three others. Oh! Menos-Class Gillian! This should be easy... Yokkyu thought, as the three of them stepped completely out, as the Garganta closed quickly. They each let out a synchronized cry, and began to step in different directions, making loud thuds as they did. The Menos in the middle was the first to stop Yokkyu, and instead of moving, it charged a red cero and fired it at Yokkyu, while the other two Menos walked in two different directions.

With a smile, Yokkyu used a shunpo and appeared in front of the speeding Cero and helf out his left hand. Bakudo 9, Seki he said as a small blue orb appeared in the center of his palm, which the Cero collided with. Using a low level spell like Seki versus a Cero usually would be no match, but seeing how much more powerful Yokkyu was, as well as his Kido Expertise, it proved to be in the favor of Yokkyu, meaning the cero collided with the Seki and sat in its place for a few seconds, only to be fired back at the mask of the central menos, colliding with its mask, blowing the head of the menos off. Yokkyu smiled as the menos dispersed into mere spirit particles, and jumped into the air, running for the menos to the left. Alright, if i got this right, i should be able to kill both of these menos at the same time. he thought as he ran in the air, directly towards the menos to the left.

He closed in on the menos, and used a shunpo to complete his surprise on the menos that had not yet seen Yokkyu. With a smirk, Yokkyu quickly unsheathed his Zanpakutou and shoved it in the mask of the Menos, making a hole the size of his Zanpakutou, though he did nothing more but keep the blade inside of the mask. Kyōfu de sutoraiku, Raitoningu! Yokkyu spoke, initiating his shikai, as reiatsu began to swirl around his blade. Since he initiated his shikai while his sword impaled the mask of the menos, the reiatsu that swirled around his blade ended up slicing the Menos's face into oblivion. The menos had been reduced to nothing but blue spirit particles, and without a seconds thought, Yokkyu held his blade tightly with his right hand and yelled, Uzumaki burēdo!

As he yelled that phrase, his blade swirled with purple and black electricity, which he then turned as fast as he could and pointed his blade at the menos, releasing all the electricity that was swirling on his blade at the menos, engulfing it by the mask, reducing it to oblivion, much like the other menos he had previously killed. With a smirk, he closed his eyes, reverting his Zanpakutou back to its sealed state, while holding out his left hand. Since in shikai the sheath disappears, as he reverted his shikai back to sealed state, his sheath appeared in his left hand, and after the revert, he sheathed his sword, placing the blade, in its sheath, on his left hip. And that is how ya do it. Yokkyu said in a cocky tone as he walked in the air, slowly approaching the ground beneath him.

When he reached the ground, he quickly unsheathed his sword and stabbed the air, creating a large wooden gate which slowly opened up, revealing a bright white light that Yokkyu walked into. The light of the Senkaimon always hurt his eyes, but after he walked past the light, he appeared in the dark Dangai, and continued his walk to the other side of the path, where Soul Society would be located. He sighed as he sheathed his blade, and began to walk to the other end of the narrow, yet long path. I wonder how i will be treated when i re-enter Soul Society... hopefully Commander Tenkai will allow me back... though i have heard rumors of a new Captain Commander, i'm still not exactly sure. he thought over and over as he approached the end of the path.

When he reached the end, he was engulfed once more in a white light, only to be re-entered into Soul Society, which at the time was at about midnight. He walked through, trying to remember where exactly he was, as it has been quite some time since he has been here, he walked a little bit, attempting to catch the glimpse of something that would refresh his memory. He looked to his left, and then to his right, allthewhile keeping the same dead-pan, serious face he always had, when he finally remembered where he was - He was by the Squad Barracks, but quickly felt the pressure of a nearby Shinigami, and decided instead of continuing, he would wait for the unknown shinigami to approach and greet him, hopefully in a nice manner.

Last edited by Yokkyu Fuman on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...   Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Maxwell looked up into the starry night sky of soul society and took a deep breath, in truth Maxwell was a night owl and while most people would be asleep by now, Maxwell was up and wide awake and doing what he did best, taking in every little detail of his surroundings. Maxwell had a calm look on his face he was still squad less since his return and the only thing he looked forward to was his midnight patrols.

Maxwell continued to scout the streets for anything out of the ordinary though he knew things around soul society had been pretty bland to say the least but alas finally something caught Maxwell’s ever so observant eyes, the feint glow of a Senkaimon *could it be one of the captains?* Maxwell thought as he rose from his sitting position on one of the roofs and began to flash step to the location and as Maxwell drew closer to the spot of the light he began to feel a large spiritual pressure in the area. as Maxwell raced to the location he kept his spiritual pressure down to avoid detection, the last thing he needed was unwanted attention.

Jumping down from one of the roofs Maxwell landed with a soft thump just a few feet in behind the new comer, giving off the impression that Maxwell had also walked through the senkaimon, by the looks of it the new arrival looked like a shinigami but there spiritual pressure said other wise. “hello there.” Maxwell said rather enthusiastically.

Last edited by Maxwell Winchester on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...   Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Yokkyu waited at the place for quite some time, noticing that he didn't let the Senkaimon close, and he began to wonder where the Shinigami was, but quickly realised to turn around and look at the wide-open Senkaimon. How careless of me! I could have let anybody in! Yokkyu though to himself, sort of a self-scold type thing, and quickly backed up away from the Senkaimon, awaiting the Shinigami to come out of it. When he stepped out, Yokkyu noticed some odd features about the man, though it wasn't bad, it was just odd-looking for a Shinigami. He had long, unkept looking brown hair, with either green or an odd shade of blue for his eyes. He had a thin layer of facial hair, from what Yokkyu could tell, it grew from his ears to his chin on both sides.

Ignoring his usually jerkish attitude, he decided it was best to show proper respect, and placing both hands in the sleeve of his black and red haori, crossing his arms within the confides of the sleeves, he bowed. Hello, Shinigami-san. My name is Yokkyu Fuman, former Captain of the Gotei 13. he spoke, fighting back his urge to be rude to the Shinigami, seeing as instead of closing his Senkaimon, he walked through. You know the proper thing to do would have been to close my Senkaimon, instead of walking through it. Definitely not good on my behalf. he said squinting his eyes in a half-glare stare at the Shinigami, though tried his best to hide the obvious attitude in his voice. Anywhom... he said as he walked to the Senkaimon and held out his hand, pulling it out from his sleeve. As his hand reached the opening, the Senkaimon slowly closed shut, and Yokkyu walked back over and faced the Shinigami.

I can tell that like me, you are not a part of the Gotei. Know that following me here might not be in your best interest. Two rogue shinigami of at least Captain rank coming to the Barracks together will never look good. They'll want justice, and more than likely try and kill us. I have came here on a simple mission, to join the Soul Society once more, and if i knew any better, i would kill you for being a rogue, but i am a rogue as well, so in doing so will proove i am a hypocrit, and i have a false sense of justice. Yokkyu explained, warning the Shinigami that their expedition to Soul Society will more than likely result in the gathering of Gotei Captains, seeing as there were two Captain-Class Rogues in the confides of Soul Society. Not to mention they already know we're here. Don't forget, Squad 12 monitors the Dangai, which we both used to get to Seireitei. We penetrated Soul Society's defenses, and right about now, the alarms will begin to sound in the 12th Division Barracks. And in a few seconds, the battle alarm will ring...

And as expected, four seconds later, a loud beeping noise was heard, and there were numerous hell butterflies flying about, going from Barrack to Barrack, each screaming All Squads, proceed with Battle Plan A, this is NOT a drill! Two Captain Class Rogue Shinigami have penetrated Soul Society's defense! Man your battle stations immediately! they each said, flying every which way. With a sigh, Yokkyu looked at the fellow Shinigami and sighed, Now that you're here, as a former Captain, i'm giving you advice. Keep your Zanpakutou in your sheath at ALL TIMES or we WILL be killed. Only attack if we are attacked FIRST and not a SECOND BEFORE! Yokkyu literally commanded, speaking as if the Shinigami was his Lieutenant, and he was the Captain. Of course, you don't have to follow my advice, but if you end up getting us attacked, do not mistake me, rogue or not, I will prove my worth and kill you on the side of us-not. Yokkyu said, removing his folded arms, exposing his hands, but not his arms, which were still hidden under the black sleeve of his Haori.

If you're going to come with me, then do so. I will not wait. Yokkyu said, as he began his slow-paced walk towards the First Division Barracks, which the two fellow Shinigami were at the farthest point of the Barracks section, they were by the 13th Squad's Barracks, and had 12 barracks to go before they would reach Squad 1. From barrack to barrack would probably be at least a 15 minute walk, unless they decided to Shunpo, which would not be a good idea, as one looking from far away would think that they're trying to get somewhere to make a formulated attack. Damnit. Why did this little Shinigami have to follow me?! Such bad LUCK! Yokkyu thought as he continued his walk, waiting for the Shinigami's decision to either follow or go his own way.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...   Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:40 am

((italics are her thoughts))

Lightning had been about to sit down to a rather scrumptious meal consisting of roasted vegetables and a large steak. Her stomach was grumbling and her mouth salivating as she smelt the enticing aroma waft past her. smells good She had been looking forward to this meal all day, never had she seen so much paperwork. She was beginning to realise that the transition from an active Royal guard to a 6th Division lieutenant was far from a good thing. orders are orders she reminded herself as she cut a piece of the steak and raised it to her mouth. Just before the moist and tender meat had reached her mouth the alarms begin to blare throughout what was once silence.

"Damn it" Lightning scoffed as she quickly took the meat into her mouth and dropped the fork onto the table. Standing from her seat she began to feel the excitement run through her body once more. This was more like it, finally some action other than putting pen to paper. ready for some fun Zetsu-maru With that Lightning quickly left the building and raced down the streets towards the intruders guided by the hell butterflies and the intruders reitsu's. It felt good to stretch her muscles, she hadn't had a good run in quite a few days being stuck behind a desk. Despite that she hadn't lost her touch as she rapidly approached the intruders. It wasn't long before she found them near the barracks of squad 13. She stayed hidden from sight for now, she wanted to see just whom she was dealing with. Curiousity was one of her traits, and watching and observing people almost a past-time.

She noted they were two male's, powerful enough to be a pain but not a threat. Lightning revealed herself to the two men. She didn't speak she let her body language talk for her. She stood tall and firm, her demeanour calm. Her light blue eyes stared them down as she looked at them both with emotionless eyes.

Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...   Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:21 am

Maxwell looked at the new comer with a confused looked at first but then realized where he was standing. At the notion of not closing the senkaimon Maxwell smirked, perhaps he was better than he thought when it came to sneaking around, and rather than explain things to the new comer Maxwell decided to play things off. Maxwell however, was now confronted by a new task which was going to be interesting, he could either follow this person or he could just wait but, Maxwell wouldn’t have time to sit on the thought seeing as how the alarms had been raised and now the squads were being warned of Yokkyu’s presence, Maxwell decided to just nodded while he was being spoken to and then eventually followed Yokkyu.

As the two walked by barracks after barracks Maxwell noticed a slight silence in the air especially after the alarm had been raised. Looking from side to side Maxwell could see anything out of the ordinary. Maxwell continued to keep an eye out, he wasnt one to let things slip from his view, he even tried sensing anyone nearby which there was but before Maxwell could say anything a shinigami appeared in front of them “well isn’t this a pleasant surprise, such a quick response time don’t you think?” he said jokingly and keeping his cool.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...   Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:47 am

The thuds from serval wodden sandals could be heard, comming from all directions. Soon, around 50 shinigami arrived, some being seated officers, other being unseated, for some reason, no captain was with them, but maybe they were on their way or was told to be standby in their barracks in case the two former captains desided to attack, or they weren`t alone. A figure wearing a white haori took a stance in front of the two men, standing next to Lighting.

The woman had long white hair down to her thights, pale beautiful skin and deep darkblue eyes. She was standing 5.8, had a D-sized chest and some curves, giving her the apperance of 20 year old. She was wearing a sleeveless shinigami uniform that left the very top of her cleveage exsposed, flat wodden sandels and white socks. A darkblue ribbon was tied around her waist, were her zanpaktou hung in its holster at her left hip. Finaly, she was wearing a white captain haori with the 1th division kanji and symbol, meaning this young-looking woman was the new captain commander, who had taken over after Kensei`s betrayl.

"..I see you´have not drawn your weapon..i can asume you will allow that your zanpaktou`s are removed from your bodies until we have talked, right?", the young looking female said, placing a hand onto her hip. "I`m Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 1th division and current captain commander...who are the two of you and what are your reasons for comming?". Yuuri was speaking in a relaxed tone, but her blue eyes was narrowed at them, watching their every move. It was clear she was a exsperinced shinigami, since she remebered the golden rule of never letting your oppont out of sight or dropping your guard.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...   Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:46 pm

OOC: Sorry, im not posting large. All i'm posting is 1 paragraph. I'm sad right now.

IC:

Yokkyu acknowledged the pressence of the Lieutenant of Squad 6, to which he bowed to, Greetings, "Lieutenant". My name is Yokkyu Fuman. Yokkyu informed, making an attempt to sound as polite as shinigamily possible. Not long after, the newest Captain Commander reared her head, and he kneeled to. Captain Commander Yuuri, it would be an honor for you to revoke my Zanpakutou. Here you are. Yokkyu said, removing his zanpakutou from his waist, and kneeling before her, presenting the zanpakutou to her, awaiting her to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...   Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning never strikes the same place twice... But in this case...
Page 1 of 1