Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kikuchi Kioko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikuchi Kioko

Kikuchi Kioko

Kikuchi Kioko  Empty
PostSubject: Kikuchi Kioko    Kikuchi Kioko  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Basic Information

Name: Kikuchi Kioko

Appeared Age: As old as Soul Society but looks about 18ish

Division: 1st Division

Organization: N/A

Looks:
Kikuchi Kioko  12417313
Personality: She is really shy but once she gets to know u then she would be more talketive towards u. She is very protective of Friends and family. She also kind of mothers friends sometimes.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Koji-Kyouta

Zanpakuto Looks:
Kikuchi Kioko  Katana10

Released Zanpakuto Description: Is able to use both fire and ice against her enimies. She can move alot faster when in Shikai form. Both blades become surrounded with their respectable element. Can make a ring of fire around her and her enemy. Can throw up walls of fire and ice to block attacks from enemys. When attacking her opponet she make blocks of ice surround her opponet and then crush them with the blocks.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Breath Koji-Kyouta

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Two katanas same as the pic above but one is Red instead of Two blue ones.

Other Techniques: Flash-step, magic based spirit Energy along with normal Spirit Energy.

Bankai Information
This applies to captains only.

Do you want your character to have bankai: Yes
Bankai Description: My Bankai would be two different dragons. one Red and the other Blue. The Koji (red) controls Fire obviously and Kyouta (blue) controls water/ice.

Bankai Looks:
Kikuchi Kioko  11590411 & The other one looks the same but red with Fire surrounding it!!

History and RP Sample

History: Kioko Kikuchi is the Daughter of the King of Soul Society. She has been around since the creation of soul society. She is one of the first shinigamis to have ever been around. She was the one to even teach Yamamoto, Ukitake, and shinsui how to fight and all the kido that there is. When she got tired of Soul Society and the real world she went back to her Fathers realm. She has been friends with Isshin Kurosaki, kisuke Urahara, Shihon Yourichi, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Momo Hinamori, Tessai, Ichigo kurosaki, and many more people. Isshin Kurosaki was actually not only a friend but also some who was in the royal guard. One day a hundred years earlier she got a message from Kisuke telling her that he was banished from Soul Society along with a few other Captians and Lietenuts. She was shocked and went back to SS to confront them about it. She told them flat out that she did not approve of this behaviour at all and di not think that Kisuke could do anything like that. But they did not beileve her and told her to butt out of it. of course being who she is she couldnt back out of it so she goes and tries to find Kisuke and help them out. Kioko finds them. Kisuke, Yourichi and herself talk about the future; finally plans r made for them all to go to the real world to stay. She tells them that she has totell her father and Isshin where she is going and takes off. Many years later she meets isshin again and they talk with each other. She learns that he is inlove with a human and that he plans on marrying her and that he hoped that she was fine. she said that she was and asked if she could meet the women. So kioko met misaki and the two hit it off really well they were almost always hanging out, talking, and laughing along with Isshin. When it came time for the children to be born she was right there with Misaki every step of the way. Kioko was the fun aunt to Ichigo, Karin, and Yuzu. When Misaki passed away Kioko was there to help The Kurosaki Clan out with their everyday lives. Teaching Yuzu how to cook and clean the house, going to get karin from school and also trying to help Ichigo through the pain of losing his loving mother. Eventually she had to leave them as well and went back toher fathers realm to visit and see if she needed to train anymore. then we come back to the present where Ichigo is a shinigami. N she finally comes back to the real world to visit everyone there and hope that they have not forgotten her. ^_^

RP Sample: Kioko was walking aroud Sereitei, when she thought y not go and train some before my powers become rusty. So she went to the trining grounds but when she got there she noticed Zaraki and some of his squad there training. *Oi is this a closed Training group or can anyone join* she yelledout to mainly Zaraki. *che, if u want to join go ahead. But just know that I won't take it easy on u just cause ur a former captian.* Kioko laughs *Is that a threat Captian Zaraki? Cause remeber the last time u tried to beat me and lost?* Zaraki glares at her. *U were just lucky that day!* Pulls out his Zanpaktou and points it at her. *Today u won't be so lucky!!* Kioko was prepared for his attack and just as he was about to attack her she used Flash-Step to go behind him. *ur way to slow Zaraki! If u want to catch me u might want to become fasterthen that!* She Flash-Stepped away from another failed attemtpt of an attack from Zaraki. While Zaraki tried to attack she would Flash-Step away everynow and then she would stay there and block his attacks. Sometimes even swing at him her self to make sure she hasnt lost any strength in her arms. *Allright Zaraki its time to finish this, cause we have been going at this for a few hours and im starving for some supper.* Kioko said and in the next thing Zaraki Kenpachi Knew he was flying back into the air after being kicked in the stomach by Kioko. Then kioko was standing over him with her sword pointed right at his throat. *I win. and i will not finish u now cause its time to eat.* She smiles down at him saying. *One day u will be able to defeat me, but that day is not today Zaraki.* and she sheaths her Zanpaktou and walks away. Zaraki just glares at her. * che. One day soon i will defeat u Kioko. I swear I will.* He gets up and starts walking back to his Division.

Last edited by Kikuchi Kioko on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : RP sample was not showing that i am eligible to be a former captian.)
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

Kikuchi Kioko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikuchi Kioko    Kikuchi Kioko  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Denied, you cannot be the Captain Commander because we have one. Also your Rp sample doesn't show me that you are worthy on being a former Captain commander.~Tessai
Back to top Go down
Kikuchi Kioko

Kikuchi Kioko

Kikuchi Kioko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikuchi Kioko    Kikuchi Kioko  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Changed it
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

Kikuchi Kioko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikuchi Kioko    Kikuchi Kioko  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:11 pm

i would like ALOT more detail in your shikai and bankai
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Kikuchi Kioko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikuchi Kioko    Kikuchi Kioko  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Former captain commander rank is really drawing the line.
Back to top Go down
Kikuchi Kioko

Kikuchi Kioko

Kikuchi Kioko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikuchi Kioko    Kikuchi Kioko  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:06 pm

i dot have to be the Former Captian Commander i could another Divisions Former Captian or i could change my character all together Kikuchi Kioko  Icon_cry i will change it if i have too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kikuchi Kioko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikuchi Kioko    Kikuchi Kioko  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kikuchi Kioko
Page 1 of 1