Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The beginning of ...........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

The beginning of ........... Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:30 pm

The area of the rukongai district suddely was distorted. As if something bad was happening. A wormhole opened in the sky the size of a train. A man with brown hair. Same features as sosuke aizen. A jacket on and open showing his hot body. He stepped down from the sky slowly into the rukongai district. When he was finally down on the ground he smiled. He then strected and waited. as he noticed that the walls of the seireitei fell down and the gaurds came out to protect it.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ashido Kano

Ashido Kano

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:33 pm

*Ashido Kano was at the front of the defensive line of shinigami, an unusual looking human was standing outside of the walls smiling in a sly fashion. Ashido drew his zanpakto and spoke very coldly. "Leave the premisses now or die by the mighty hand of Gotei." This human didn't know what he was getting into, simply coming to Seiretei in the way that he did, there were rules. And when these rules were broken the ignorant must be punished*
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm

J noticed a man was looking at him. The man said. "Leave the premisses now or die by the mighty hand of Gotei.". J laughed as flipped his hair. Then he used basuto a equvilent move to sonido or shunpo. He appeared behind the man and said. "Oh im sorry and who are you to tell me what to do. How about we see what you can do dude." J said as he looked at the man ready for a small spar.
Back to top Go down
Ashido Kano

Ashido Kano

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:58 pm

*Seeing the human flip his hair was a bit amusing, the boy thought he was slick. Ashido never thought jokes to be funny yet this gesture brought a smile to his face. The boy then proceeded to move behind Ashido, very foolish. The boy spoke, calling Ashido a dude, also very foolsih. Ashido simply took a few steps forward and turned around. "I dont spar with humans." He bowed and then stood there, awaiting the humans attack, still grinning at the arrogance of the human*
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 pm

"aw pity." J said as he used basuto again to appear to the mans side. He then tried to kick him. Then if it worked he would appear on the other side of him and kick him again. and if the kick didn't work he would make an scythe and use it on him. and try to cut him.
Back to top Go down
Ashido Kano

Ashido Kano

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:11 pm

IC: *The fool tried to surprise Ashido by moving to his side, as he did so Ashido raised he left elbow. The boy ran into the elbow head first, Ashido quickly wrapped his left arm around the humans neck and pulled him into a headlock. Ashido quickly brought his right knee up, smashing the boys face several times. He then threw the human onto the ground, sheathing his zanpakto. "There is no need for my weapon it seems, want to try again"*

OOC: Due to your laziness there was no description in your attack, so you blindly ran into my elbow headfirst, this would stun you and your eyes would tear up. Because of this small stun I was able to grab you and put you in the headlock, giving me control for a few moments at least, which is where I bashed your face in with my knee. Right now you probably have a broken nose, you're crying because your nose was hit and blood is gushing down your face. Be descriptive or i'll tear you apart.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:18 pm

J was on the ground. he quickly stood up and made a second scythe. He got ready for a real fight. he ran toward the man and swung his scythe with great speed. He ttried his best to cut him. The man was very powerful againest him j would probably get hurt real badly. J swung one last time as he did he basutoed to the back of the man and swung at his back.
Back to top Go down
Ashido Kano

Ashido Kano

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Seeing the human form two scythes was odd enough but he suddenly came at Ashido with great speed. As the human swung his scythe down from above, Ashido pulled his mask out from the sling around his neck. He blocked the first attack to his left with the mask, then brought it across and punched the scythe with the mask. The human disappeared and tried to strike Ashido from behind. Ashido quickly ducked, however the boy managed to cut an inch of hair off of Ashido's head.

This human was really going all out, but the reason to this remained a mystery. Ashido retaliated quickly by spinning to his right, grabbing his zanpakto hilt, and bashing the hilt towards the humans face. The movement was swift and slick, and by simply chucking the hilt out, and not fully unsheathing it, he was sure to hit his target with incredible speed. After hitting towards the humans face, Ashido slid backwards. While sliding backwards he fully unsheathed his zanpakto, and in one fast motion he spoke, "Takami". This made the blade grow 5 feet, the strike would surely slice the boy had he stayed in the same position.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:16 pm

J dodged the attack with the hilt and sliced the man with his scythe. stopping him from moing away or taking out his zanpakuto. He then appeared to all four of his directions and tryed to slice him up with the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Ashido Kano

Ashido Kano

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:38 pm

*Ashido saw his blood once being hit, making this fight serious. He backed up a few feet and awaited the sluggish human, suddenly there were attacks coming from all sides of his figure. Each attack hit the image of Ashido dead on, however it was nothing. There was nothing but air as the human slashed at Ashido. "Bakudō #61 Rikujōkōrō" Six rods of light caught the fool in place as Ashido looked at the human from a few feet back. There was no getting out of this kido due to Ashidos superior reiatsu.*

"Afterimage, that is what you just attacked. I am master of the shunpo here in Gotei. I've been mastering it for centuries, and i'll be damned if a pitiful human such as yourself shall come here and pierce my skin in front of my troops."

*Ashido drew his zanpakto and pointed it at the boy. "Chisoku" The blade was released, the image looked no different but there was a faint glow. Ashido then swiftly swung his blade in an upwards arc "Isei". A large blast came from the blade, concentrated reiatsu. The attack slammed into the humans body, breaking the kido and leaving the boy in a bloody mess on the ground. Ashido walked over to the body. "We're done here, leave or you will be killed" Ashido then turned his back to the human and left, the shinigami who had come to defend the borders waited for the human to flee*

(OOC: The battle is over, you were easily beaten due to the fact that you posted two liners. If you attack again I will kill your character)
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 pm

With the little energy he had. He made a wormhole and disappeared to another part of the rukongai to heal. He could feel the experience running through him a few more fights and he could become greater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of ...........   The beginning of ........... Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of ...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Soul Society-
Jump to: