Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stature of a rapist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroden

Kuroden

Stature of a rapist Empty
PostSubject: Stature of a rapist   Stature of a rapist EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 pm

It was a late night in downtown Karakura. Many of the young citizens were heading out in their most expensive outfits to the nightclubs and bars that only came alive after midnight. A typical evening,full of typical people.All except one:A tall man(for Japanese standards,anyway) with dark purple hair stood motionless in the park. He wouldn't be that easy to notice if he wasn't wearing an off-white suit with a black shirt and white tie.Or if he didn't wear the black gloves that covered his hands.But maybe,just maybe,it was the fact that he wore a ceramic mask on his face.The mask was decorated with two holes for the eyes,thick black lines going down each side that led to a thickly painted smile with what seemed to be stitches all across it.Such an odd thing for anyone to wear.

Such an odd thing for anyone to be doing.The man just stood there,motionless.His left hand rested on the pommel of the black Katana blade that was strapped to his hip and his right hand carried a bottle of Pinot noir and two empty glasses.His gray eyes seemed to be staring off into space as he just...stood there.What could he possibly be waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Stature of a rapist   Stature of a rapist EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 pm

The darkness revealed many secrets, some many would wish could just disappear, others wished these secrets could be revealed. This was one of these secrets, Kurokon Shikyo, the oldest know man still alive. He stared down at his target, another arrogant vaizard trying to lead them, how quiant. Kurokon had definitely seen worse than this fool, he doubted he would need much to deal with him.

Kurokon charged his reiatsu into a small bala, then released it at the man before him, he was standing behind the man in a grassy feild. His bala, even if it missed, would release a fog making visuals even harder, but also damage his oponenets ability to use reiatsu correctly, disabling many moves.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Stature of a rapist   Stature of a rapist EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:00 pm

With a quick whip the ceramic face made a swirling motion moving in the direction of momentum based upon his movement that he made previous. Which involved his right and moving in the direction of the after placement of the man whom had revealed more than just a quaint and retarded skill level. As the settling began to become clear and the reiatsu obviously charged and fired a downward spiral motion that resembled when a drill was pushing downward a nail into something like wood. However the difference was that the motion made by the ceramic face's upper extensions that ended in tightly knitted digits were not so graceful as a nail being drilled downward, farther, farther, finally slamming into the bottom and its target and fulfilling its duty of the hold. The right then left made movements however the left was special as well as the right but in different means. The left on the way in this motion had dropped about an inch and then gone back upwards about 3 feet and then in a sideways motion which seemed all very flashy to remove the black from more black. This previous stated action occured at the beginning of the drill motion also previously mentioned and as this motion continued the bala passed over-head colliding with the side of some building as it released its fog and finally at the point where the man who had preformed the move revealing himself as either arrancar or vizard and judging by his unsurpressed spritiual energy he was a vizard by the shinigami traces. Finally reaching the end of this motion in a spot where the average human would be slowing down and unable to preform the motion further a leg was extended upwards sideways in a sweeping motion across the feet of the other man in an attempt to knock him down or as some would say it. Push him to the floor so that he whistles like a gay bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Stature of a rapist   Stature of a rapist EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 pm

As Kurokon had predicted the man was smart enough to move, but not smart enough to run. When the man reached his leg out to trip him, he simply slammed his foot down on the leg, while lifting his other leg and putting it on the other side of the leg. Kurokon then simply drew his sword, this was going to be easier than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Stature of a rapist   Stature of a rapist EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Kuroden definitly expected a quick and close range counter attack. In fact if the attack was not just that then his move would have failed. So when Kuroden had begin spinning downwards and twirling like a top in a straight line he drew his sword. When the guy stayed where he was the spinning sword would hit him though that would not hit him first. First the glass of Pinot Noir that Kuroden had been holding would slam against his collar bone in front of his body because of the immediate spinning. This would cause glass shards to stick inside of his body and cause initial bleeding that would then be enhanced as Kuroden brought the blade around in a spin from his body and with all of that momentum slam it into the guy's chest from side to side splitting him in half. The lower body would stand until Kitaro moved his legs since the guy had probably about half preformed his leg movement and what seemed to be a stomp on Kuroden's legs that was never completed. However the upper half would fly with the sword and go off and fall approximatly 3 and a half feet away from the body. Kuroden then sheathed his blade. Nodded his head and patted his mask before walking away from the area. In a happy skip.

Quote :
As the settling began to become clear and the reiatsu obviously charged and fired a downward spiral motion that resembled when a drill was pushing downward a nail into something like wood.
This is when I begin spinning downwards.

Quote :
The left on the way in this motion had dropped about an inch and then gone back upwards about 3 feet and then in a sideways motion which seemed all very flashy to remove the black from more black.
This describes myself pulling the mentioned black Katana out of the black sheath.

Quote :
This previous stated action occured at the beginning of the drill motion
This says that I did this before I started spinning but before the bala went over my head.

Quote :
and his right hand carried a bottle of Pinot noir and two empty glasses
This in my first post describes where my bottle was.

So let us review. You didn't move at all aside from your feet and meanwhile I was spinning with a bottle of wine and shot glasses in one hand and a sword extended in my other. This would slam the bottle into your first and then the sword through you making your death not too painful but something to be sad about for sure. At least I didn't knock you out. Better luck next time champ.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Stature of a rapist   Stature of a rapist EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:04 am

first off you never actually said you attacked, or drew your sword for that matter, you used metaphors, the only thing you said was that you had a glass in your hand, and you tried sweeping me off the floor, im not much for pyshics but slashing someone, slamming glass into them, and trying to sweep their legs out from under them with a kick seems immpossible and illogical. Also at least be clear with your posts, WHERE did you slash me?
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Stature of a rapist   Stature of a rapist EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Ok so if I say that I have a sword in my hand and then I say that I thrust at you with my hand oustretched does that not mean that I swung at you. It all relates to that intelligence discussion we had before. That if you can't keep straight everything I am doing in your head then you can't hope to keep up with my post. That is the essence of defense is keeping up with the offense. So in my post I said that my sword was in my hand. I said that I was spinning downwards and my arms were oustretched. If I am holding a bottle and a sword then what happens. You get hit and then you get hit again. Actually now that I think about it you would have been cut into many pieces before I actually got far enough down to where I said I extended my leg at you. Actually when I extended my leg at you I had already done all of those techniques if you read my post chronologically. I do the attacks before I swing with my leg as a final attack. So the fact that you recated to the last attack first and the other attacks never not only means your body didn't move around the attacks but that your body was cut to pieces before you actually made that move. Meaning that your move is voided because you were dead so in your post you did nothing and were dead.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Stature of a rapist   Stature of a rapist EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 pm

OOC:Use OOC: whenever you post out of character or else this would normally be called spam, and IC: when In character, im not a mod but it should be done that way at least from my latter experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stature of a rapist   Stature of a rapist Empty

Back to top Go down

Stature of a rapist
Page 1 of 1