Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sen Go

Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Bodies in Motion
Swords sweeping over the field
Crumpled and Wounded
Blood trails arch through the sky
Unheard a young man does cry

Sen Go looked up from his notebook and observed once again his inspiration for this particular story. The Shinigami training fields weren't particularly full this day, only a few people coming to train with each other, but there were some excellent fighters out on the field, clashing, spinning, running and dodging. Just the sight of them made his blood rush with creative impulses and his deadly lust. His hand itched to grab his pen again, and yet they also itched to grab Baka and rush out there and provoke a fight with everyone. He grabbed his pen again, deciding it would be the smartest thing to do and began to write again, scratching faint lines into the pages of his note book.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Hisashi walked into the training grounds with a bored expression on his face, like he had anywhere he went. He saw the shinigami train in the occupied, and sighed, as he thought the the fields were going to be open the whole day. "Ah man, That's a drag" Hisashi sat up in a nearby and watched the others practiced for awhile, until he spotted a nearby shinigami sitting outside of the fields. He didnt really pay attention to him, until he spotted that he was writing in his notebook. Hisashi was a little bored, and he didnt feel like training just yet, so he walked up to the shinigami, with a blank expression on his face. "Sup, What are you writing about?"
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Sen's breath began to get excited, he was on a major breakthrough, a poem that could be world famous when-"Sup, what are you writing about?" - The phrase echoed through his mind, breaking his concentration, the words slipping away from his grasp as they were lost in the echoes, back to their hiding places deep within the recesses of him mind. Sen was instantly up, in his hand instead of a notebook and pen was the Chain to Baka, his Zan-pac-to, which was whispering, kill him, he interrupted you, end his life. Sen recognized this man as the Lieutenant of the Fifth squad, but would not back down. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!" He roared in Hisashi's face. His anger was seething, his reitsu was seeping out of his body, exerting pressure on the Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Hisashi stepped back with the same bored expression on his face, acting like the yelling and overexposure of spiritual pressure did not phase him one bit. He put his hand behind his head and scratched it in confusion thinking to himself. "Whoaa...Anger issues much Hisashi then put his hands in his pockets and looked at him with his blank expression. "Ummm..Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Sen Go picked up the note book and thrust it out for him to see and yelled, "I was having a major inspiration, I could have been famous, I could have been rich." He was being ambiguous even though it all made perfect sense to him. He began pacing back and forth, trying to recall what he was just thinking about, muttering, "Did he do something wrong, can't even see when someone is trying to work." On his third loop he looked back at him and said, "Want to keep staring I''ll give you something to stare at!" And with that he pulled on Baka's chain and moved it to him, grabbing the hilt he raised it high above his head and brought it down on the ground, raising a cloud of dust and destroying what was underneath of him.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Hisashi jumped back, looking at the destruction the shinigami did with his sword. Looking through the cloud, he coughed and tried to wave some of the dust out of his face. As the dust cleared, he saw the steamed shinigami standing in front of the crater he just made. Hisashi still had the same expression on his face, but was actually cautious about what his next move was going to be. "This dude is crazy, is he actually going to kill me over a book?" Hisashi walked forward, with his hand on the hilt of his sword. "There's this thing called calming down, you should try it sometime"
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Sen saw Hisashi's hand go to his sword and heard the condescending words and he announced "I am not a child to be treated so lowly, prepare yourself Lieutenant, I will end you where you stand." He charged at Hishashi and swung his sword towards his midsection, coming in from the right, putting quite a bit of strength behind it.

((I just want you to know that I'm not just some Noob only interested in starting lame fights, I'm just trying to stay in character because this is how he is, when he is writing and he is interrupted he goes for blood.))
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Hisashi quickly unsheathed his sword, blocking the attack to his midsection and held both their swords in place, battling back and forth. He then looked at the shinigami's face, as it was filled with such rage, that it almost made him chuckle. "Im not sure whether to fight you, or just ignore you." Hisashi then jumped back and held out his sword as he pointed it towards him. "But looks like i have to go with the first one." Hisashi then put his sword over his back. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Sen eyed the man carefully, knowing that no matter how angry you were, formalities like the exchange of names was always necessary unless you wanted to insult the other person. Stabbing the huge sword, stuck in its Shikai form, he announced, "I am Sen Go of the 11th Squad, and even if I am not a seated officer, I do not fear you, and I wont back down." He swung his sword up and pointed it at Hisashi and said, "Now your name so we can get this over with." He shifted back and forth on his feet, anxious to spill blood.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Hisashi understood now why he had such a bloodlust. Members of the 11th squad, were known to have no patience and had a short temper, usually fighting for as little reason as an interrupted idea. Hisashi looked at Sen and sighed. "What a drag. Hisashi Ryuta, Lieutenant of the 5th squad." Hisashi looked at his sword and smiled, almost like he was communicating with it. "Okay, Im ready now. Now, Are you sure you want to fight me?"
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Sen just smiled and used his Shunpo to appear behind his new opponent, whispering in his ear, "I hope you're ready." He lazily brought down Baka, holding back so that Hisashi could get out of the way in time to not be hurt. It wasn't in the nature of the 11th squad to just win a fight so easily, it had to be enjoyable. He laughed manically, loud and high as he began to feel alive in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Hisashi easily dodged the swing, facing Sen as he laughed. Hisashi knew Sen was going easy on him, as he could easily hit Hisashi with his full force. As he realized this, he chuckled and pointed his sword at Sen. "I know you want to enjoy this battle in every moment you have, but that might not be a good thing to do, considering my skills." Hisashi ran towards sen preparing to slash him in his chest. But before he did, he disappeared and reappeared behind him with another slash to the back
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Sen watched his opponent disappear from his sight and immediately swung Baka behind his back, as it was large enough to protect his back in case of an attack to his back. He was rewarded with a resounding clash of metal on metal, and the force of the two people's reitsu clashing, trying to over power the other. He swung around, keeping Baka in place while pivoting on his feet and said, "Looks like I'll be able to enjoy this fight all that I want if this is the extent of your skills. With the two swords still connected Sen flung out Baka in hopes that the force and the connection would send Hisashi flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Hisashi was flung back a few feet away from where Sen was positioned, skidding across the ground. He smiled as to what Sen was saying, as he replied, "Oh, You will see the extant of skills all right." Hisashi ran towards Sen with his hand out. "Hadou 31: Shakkao" A red blast of energy flies towards Sen, While Hisashi jumps in the air with his hand out. "Bakudo 9: Geki" A red aura forms around Sen, preventing him from moving
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Realizing too late just exactly what had happened Sen felt the blast as it struck him square in the chest making him yell out in pain. He would have fallen to his knees or been blown back if it hadn't been for the barrier holding him back. He looked down and was dismayed to see his shirt was revered to rags and his chest had scorch marks on it. Then he felt Baka in his hand beging to pulsate and it reached out to him and meshed their energies together, making them stronger. His reitsu began forcing pressure onto the constraints, smasing them to bits. He rturned to his opponeet and said, "Time to really start enjoying this."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Hisashi smirked and which led to a chuckle. "Oh you werent enjoying it before? Now I feel sad." Hisashi smirked, as if he had another personality, one who enjoyed fighting. "But don't worry, this battle wont last long." Hisashi flash stepped behind Sen and held out his hand. "Hadou 32: Ōkasen" A wide arc of yellow energy flew towards Sen, as Hisashi smiled and thought to himself. [i]Lets see what he can do."
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Sen spun around to see another Kido heading his way, and decided in a snap what to do. Still connected with Baka, working in near perfect synchronization he was a lot stronger than most Shinigami that didn't work with their Zan-pac-to as much. Raising up Baka, he charged the exposed tang of the blade with their combined reitsu and brought it screaming down the track of the blade, thrusting it forward, yelling, "FLYING THUNDER!!" The rietsu surged through the air, meeting the kido and the resulting collision created a large explosion, covering a good area around the two, the unsettled dust around the area engulfing them both in smoke and debris and hiding each other from site.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 am

Hisashi covered his eyes as the wave of dust came crashing through his face. He smirked while he stood in the field of dust. Not seeing his opponent, Hisashi yelled through the dust. "Pretty good, for an unseated shinigami." Hisashi walked towards Sen, showing his figure in the dust. "This fights getting pretty good" Hisashi flash stepped above Sen, with a downward slash.
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Sen didn't even realize what his opponent was intending on doing, he surged through the dust, leaving the last spot his opponent had seen him at empty. He exited the dust on the far side, looking at it now, waiting for it to settle. He gripped his handle again and brought it all the way back and thrust it forward, preforming his Flying Thunder Technique, into the dust, looking for a target.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Hisashi saw sensed a surging energy blast from outside the filed of dust, which made Hisashi face it. Unknown to Hisashi, the blast came towards Hisashi. At the last second, Hisashi moved to the right of the blast, which slightly caught his left arm, making at cut. Hisashi smirked as he looked at it. "Pretty good catching me off guard" Hisashi suddenly exited the field of dust, and quickly running towards Sen's left side. "Now about I do it to you." Hisashi yelled at he ran towards Sen with a slash
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Sen slashed up and met Hisashi's blade with his, noting that even with his sword being bigger, Hisashi was still holding him in place. His connection with Baka was weakening, he needed a chance to renew it, but he couldn't right now because the drop in strength would make him overpowered and susceptible to injury. He slid his foot back and Shunpo'ed behind Hisashi, slicing downward at his opponenet
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Hisashi clashed blades with Sen's sword, battling him with one hand. Hisashi smirked and held out his other hand, a few inches away from Sen's stomach. He looked at Sen with almost an evil smirk. "Hadou 33: Sokatsui" The blast hit Sen point blank in the stomach, engulfing them both the blast. As the smoke cleared away, Hisashi still stood with tattered clothes and blood coming from his mouth. He tried to find Sen in the smoke, unclear of his fate.
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Sen had flown back several feet and landed on his back, in his hands was Baka's chain, but the sword had embedded itself into the ground. Sen coughed loudly and blood came out of his mouth and landed on his chin, dripping down his throat and on to his garb. He gripped the chain and sat up, pulling on it, bringing the hilt right to his hand. He looked at his opponent and stood back up. He prepared himself, bringing Baka in front of himself, and smiled again, a bloody smile this time. Take it all he thought to Baka, which the sword replied I was hoping you would say that Near perfect resonatation with Baka was Sen's specialty, and he did it by giving into the insanity within him to let Baka have some control over what the body did. Around him small rocks started to levitate as his Reitsu levels went up and he started pulsating energy. A large crater was blasted beneath him. Baka was so powerful and together they were even more powerful. They opened their eyes and Baka whispered Only ten seconds can we keep this up That had to be enough thought Sen. He shunpo'ed behind his opponent and brought his blade down in an incredibly powerful blow. Any lesser Shinigami would have been obliterated under the blow. A high seated officer could hold it back, and a Lieutenant could also, and a blow like this would be nothing to a Captain. But Sen focused all of his energy forward, willing it all to crash down on Hisashi.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Hisashi wasnt surprised to see that a member from the 11th squad could get up from an attack like that. He could have done a much more powerful kido spell than that, but did not want to risk dying over some stupid fight. But he was surprised to see the overwhelming crater that appeared under him. He was caught off guard by Sen's downward slash, barely catching his blade. Hisashi battled Sen, but could feel himself slipping. He planned to do another kido point blank, but he didnt want to take the risk. Instead, he jumped back and stood his ground, facing Sen, with his zanpaktou pointed away from him. "That kido blast took a lot out of me, I need to end this right now." Hisashi raised his spiritual pressure and also raised his zanpaktou. "Ignite, Kouken Gyougu" Suddenly a fiery aura appeared over Hisashi, while the blade on his zanpaktou split into three. Then a gaunlet appeared over Hisashi's right hand. He waved his zanpaktou, which made balls of fire appeared throughout the field. "Will o Wisp" Hisashi waved his sword, which made a fire ball attack Sen
Back to top Go down
Sen Go

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:05 am

Seven Seconds Sen, End it Now Baka whispered to him. Sen stared down the fireballs headed towards him and raised his blade. He had a few Flying Thunder's left, but with synchronizing with Baka so closely he had significantly reduced the amount he could. Shunpo was taking a lot out of his body, but he still might have one more. None of this actually passed his mind, the only thing that he knew and saw was the one who had ruined his poem. He charged the fire balls, dodging through them, taking one to the shoulder, and scorching his hand when one passed too close. He then charged in on Hisashi, and at near point blank range He fired a powerful Jumping Thunder, screaming it loudly at his foe.

5 seconds, 4 seconds, hurry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)   Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodies in Motion: A Poem By Sen Go (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next