Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revenge or Reason

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darque

Darque

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 pm

By using his garganta, Darque did want waist any time because he was seriously thinking about joining a peaceful group then the espadas. He thouht maybe if he took the control over the Soul society then this rivalry again st his kind might be over or maybe someone could convince him that the arrancar way was wrong. He wanted to test his powers since Ulqiorra wasn't the only one to have an second ressurecion because maybe he'll get the chance to show his powers. The former espada started walking around until he was confronted by some shinigami must be some unseated shinigami they weren't wearing any captain clothing. These people might be easy enough to take out with some cero blasts and then he started pointing one finger out. They started to charge at him as one of them was trying to call for help "I'm reporting an arrancar has enter seireitei we require assistance". Darque fired his cero blasting the shinigami group away thinking they were just weaklings while one of them was actually peeing in his pants. The former espada thought fear was his best weapon but really he never wanted to resort to use such violence but however. He wanted to get a point across that the espada weren't to be toyed with still he wanted peace among the races to hopefully make a peace treaty between arrancar and shinigami. "Run, I can smell your fear but really change your pants yuck......your dripping fowl liquid"

Darque started walking really hoping to find this spiritual key and hopefully obtain it. This wasn't his real goal but it would be something to do right now to hopefully test his powers and what he needs to improve. He nearly beaten some lower shinigami with a high cero attack. The former espada begins his search...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Yuuri had been sitting in her office doing some paperwork, when a member of her division had run in, reporting a message from one of the patrol squad, that a espada had entered seireitei. She had ordered the division member to report this to the captain commander, as well as the other captains, befor she had grabbed her zanpaktou and rushed towards the strong reitsu from the area that the message had come from.

"What a langure your using", a female voice said from above him. A white haired female with a curvery body and clean pale skin was looking down at him. She was wearing a shinigami uniform, a darkblue ribbon around her waist were her zanpaktou was hanging from, and a white captain haori with the 3th division`s symbol and kanji on the back.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Darque looked at her attire thinking a captain has enter the battle maybe she'll be the one who might be to reason or defeat him. The former espada didn't really care he thought maybe he'll try something drastic and perhaps stop with things get really bad. He might as well play around with this game he's playing now he was hoping to find the spiritual key. Then a captain asked him a strange answer which really he didn't understand. "What a langure I'm using? Hmph I must have run into a vice captain again then this is going to be easy for me"

"Now if you woud be so kind I'm looking for the spiritual key, If you would point me into the right direction of the key we can end this a whole lot faster...and I'll leave of course" Darque knew that she wouldn't never give that information but who knows shinigami had done bad decisions before.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 pm

"I'm afraid that information is classified" The captain commander said appearing next to Reikou. He looked passive and his eyes held cold depths to them. Kensei looked straight to Darque. He sighed "what kind of idiot are you to charge into Soul society solo?" He lightly glared at Darque.

Kensei sighed and merely said "bankai" before everywhere near him was creaking, due to his enormous reiatsu. It seemed to be like fire and electricity. He now held a single broadsword, and his eyes had turned red. "come on then"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:42 pm

All of a sudden, a immense strong reitsu who would had knocked over, if not knocked out or killed anyone who stood right next to it, appeard. If Yuuri hadent been a captain, the reitsu pressure would most likely had killed her. "Bankai..", she said, as her zanpaktou changed its shape into the saber-alike sword with its golden hilt. White feather wings spread from her back, and the air around her zanpaktou began to heaten. A strong reitsu shock through the already weakend building, through it could`t compare to kensei`s.

"Kensei-dono, please let me fight...you should`t have left, this fight isent worth your strentgh"
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Darque wasn't really ready to deal with a captain commander bu he had enough balls to try to deliver some form of pain before cutting his losses. He saw that he was taking charge of the situation thinking maybe he can't find the spiritual key after all maybe this was going to be a hard challenge. Maybe this can turn into a peaceful situation when the opportunity shows itself but this was still a bad situation going real bad for him. Darque got into a fighting stance with his zanpakuto holding it with a tight grip thinking maybe a strategy needed to be put in order.

He drew out his zanpakuto out. "A captain commander this must be my lucky day...I an former espada meet the new captain commander......This is an honor"

Darque holds his zanpakuto up in front of him vertically and calls out its release command. Shadowlike energy started flowing from his zanpakuto giving Darshu shadowlike spiritual energy. The shadow engulfs Darque in shadow void and then reappears into a manhuman like bat with different type of wings, one a pair of soft angeldove wings and another razor sharp dinosaur bat wings. Darque having claws on his hands and feet with sharp arrancar armor upon his body with weird like ears on his head.

"This might be enough to fight you sir.....Majon Bayonesuto"

The shadows engulf him transforming his body which he takes the evolved version of his ressurecion. A bunch a shadow orbs are infused upon his body making him almost unhuman. Darque was in the second ressurecion state. "Now I'm ready...but come one bring it"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:03 pm

"If you are sure Reikou, just be careful." He sighed jumping to a nearby bench, as his reiatsu condensed into himself.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:44 pm

"...just watch me..", she said in a stern voice, as she held her zanpaktou in front of her. "Copy of light..", she mumbled low enough so Darque didnt hear it. Her zanpaktou began to glow in a white light, and a exact replica appeard in her right hand, wich wind she was wielding double zanpaktou now. Copy of light was a ability Yuuri had devolped to trick her opponents into thinking both of her zanpaktou`s was caple of using abilities, when in fact the only thing it had in commen with the real one was the shape and it was hard to break.

"Flames of faith"", was the next thing she spoke out loud. 3 balls made out of white fire appeard around her, sending out strong reitsu waves, being roughly 6x6 in size. "..Im Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 3th division..i will be your opponent.."
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Darque started clapping as he saw the woman taking responsibility something that requires a whole lot of respect but she was ready to fight. She might be a challenge but he was in a second ressurecion perhaps this battle could go either way but at least it was something to do. With a quick sonido, Darque charged at the shinigami going for a punch hoping to see what this shinigami hoping to deliver a knockout blow.

"Well I should tell you who going to knock you out former espada number #2 Darquevero Schneider.....now GOOD NIGHT REIKOU YUURI"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:33 am

Yuuri crossed her swords, so the place his punch hit wasent her gut, but insteed the flat sides of the two crossed zanpaktou`s. "You should`t speak to fast...im maybe the captain commander...but you should never underestimate the power in the 13 captains that will protect seireitei with their lifes..". Yuuri used two of her fingers on her left hand, and moved two of the fire balls, so they each came from one side, while the third came from below. Yuuri keept pressing onto his fist with her sword, pushing him slightly backwards.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:55 am

"Look Why couldn't this be easy? I just wanted to get my hands of the spiritual key to this place without any conflict where did this proetect with you life come in" Darque was hoping for a reasonable understanding but this shinigami had him now he was getting pushed backwards. He quickly started using his greatly increased strength to push the shinigami swords away from him.

The shingami was strong but he needed to act fast in doing so he yelled "Cero" and fired at red energy blast at the female captain.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 am

Yuuri jumped back slightly, making some room in between herself and the former arrancar. "Way of destruction number 66, blue fire crash down!". Two strong energy blasts shot out from her left hand and collided with the cero he had fired at her. The two attacks merged and exsploded, sending a shockwave that shock the earth through the air.

"Hm....lets get going..", she said, as the fake zanpaktou disolved into spirit particles. "..Star swords..". As she spoke the words, the entire area around them began to disolve into spirit particles, leaving total darkness and silence around them within a area of 70 feet. A strong light broke through the darkness, revealing 5 glowing swords surronding Yuuri who had her wings fully spread. The sword`s shine increased for every second that passed, making them harder to look at.

"I will show you my light..espada", she spoke in a rather cold voice. She lifted her free hand, opend it up and held it towards him, befor closing her hand. The 5 swords shot towards him in a strogn speed. They began to swirl, making it harder to determind from what direction they would come.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:05 pm

He saw five swords coming at him fast which he didn't have time to dodge them all but quicklt thought of something that might work. Darque got into a guard position and quickly uses Ma-Hierro as his armor hardens then his wrists were hit by two of the swords. This wasn't getting good the captain was putting her best moves out in the open. Darque needed something to buy some time before he could go searching for this spiritual key, he just wanted to see what it likes. If the rumors were true about it granting great power maybe he trained with it to gain a third ressurecion of something better. Still he was bleeding a nasty little side effect from her attack.

"I will find this spiritual key with or without your help....Let's see if you can stop me Reikou Yuuri with your.....SPEED" Out of nowhere, Darque was running away hoping to shinigami would follow.
Back to top Go down
Seizon Hakaisha

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm

The Privaron Espada's escape would be cut rather short. Appearing in the path in front of him with a flash of Shunpo, his right hand on the hilt of his Zanpakuto and a contemptuous scowl upon his face, Seizon released a crushing wave of reiatsu to stop the Arrancar in his tracks. He'd sensed the flaring spiritual pressures of the fight and, out of boredom as well as duty, made his way into the fray to help.

"That's far enough..."
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Another shinigami to deal with this was just great and maybe this spiritual key was greatly guarded with no possible way of getting it. He thought maybe this was a bad situation but he couldn't give up now while the prize was so close while within his second ressurecion maybe he could take on this newcomer. Darque started getting into a fighting stance trying to find a strategy of fighting this shinigami because then once this clown was defeated. He could get back on the search of this darn key...

"Hey, I just ditch that captain and now you come along....I just want the Ojin SO LET ME PASS SO I CAN LEAVE"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 pm

"Im sorry, but we cannot let you pass, arrancar..", a female voice said from behind him. He could see that Yuuri easily had caught up, and she looked more angered than befor. The darkness was still surronding them, and she used her left hand to guide the swords around her. They were shinning even britgher now, making it almost impossibol even to look at the direction they were in.

By using her wings, Yuuri came rushing towards Darque yet again, this time with her zanpaktou raised over her left shoulder, wich meant she was gonna swing from that way. The swords came from above, below, left, right, and one was flying right next to Yuuri. Yuuri trusted that Seizon could provide blocking from the front of Darque, if not, she would have to reley on her own speed.
Back to top Go down
Seizon Hakaisha

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:45 pm

The Arrancar's reiatsu, however huge, didn't in the slightest intimidate Seizon. He was a ryoka, and an over-ambitious one at that, and he had to be stopped whatever his intentions. The Lieutenant set his feet further apart, right hand gripping his Zanpakuto's hilt warily, and squinted against the blinding light of Captain Reikou's Shikai.

He'd only step into the fight proper if ordered as such, or if it seemed the Captain needed help. For now, however, he would hold his ground and make sure the Arrancar didn't go any further.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 am

The swords attack him again which pierce his armor and some parts of his flesh, he couldn't be falling victim to a shinigami's attack.

"I need to ditch these fools some way or some how but no ideas are coming to mind" He thought. Darque was trying to find a way of scaping and maybe continue his search for the Ojin because he wanted to see what powers it would grant to the user who holds it. He had no choice but to fight his way through these shinigami it was the only way that maybe beating some sense into them might be the right course of action.

"Alright, I guess my search will have to wait...Come On give me your best shot" Darque got into a wicked fighting stance hopefully one of them would make the first move. Then finally with his sword grab some sand to create a sand cloud allowing him to escape so the key wasn't around seireitei so quickly using sonido. Darque started hiding until hopefully he'll get the chance to look through the division tents for this spiritual key. Until he hears something from the division tent about the key. Darque rushes to the tents then in the 1st Division camp, he finally finds what he was looking for. "It beautiful.....I'm going to become a god espada with this" Darque picks up the Oken and runs off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge or Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge or Reason   Revenge or Reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge or Reason
Page 1 of 1