Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] Empty
PostSubject: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:01 pm

It was rather late that night within the walls of the Seireitei. The sky a midnight-hue, the stars shining high above in the heavens. Many of the residents within had already turned in for the night, resting to regain their strength in order to tend to whatever duties were assigned to them. It seemed that things were rather peaceful at the moment. However, there was one individual who hadn’t quite gone to sleep just yet. This individual, the young kitsune-jin, Akito Miyagusuku, had been training since the brink of dawn, working on his techniques in order to become a stronger Shinigami. What with the recent events that had taken place, as well as the hassle that everyone had to deal with, he wanted to make himself more useful so he could fight alongside his comrades.

For the time being, he had been trying to perfect different methods of combat in order to become more efficient on the battlefield. So far, he was only able to perform Kage no Getsuga with his Shikai released, and a handful of Kidou. However, this wasn’t enough. He wanted to take a step further. Normally, only Shinigami of the Captain level could wield a Bankai. But he was determined to push himself as far as he could in order to attain that level. To him, it didn’t matter about Rank to be able to be so strong. It was a matter of how far you were willing to go for the people you cared about. One thing that seemed to drive him was his rather evident crush on a certain man within the Soul Society.

He was very certain that such a thing could never really happen, and yet, he still felt the way he did. That cold, yet regal man of the Gotei 13’s ranks. He was so eloquent, yet manly in a class of his own. A truly handsome man who only matched it with his fighting strength. But deep down, Akito felt that this man was truly much more compassionate that he’d ever really let on. It was rather sad to see the fox-child think of such things. Especially since it seemed to tear him up inside. “Byakuya-sama…” he whispered softly, raising his sword into position as he prepared for another round. However, he wheeled around as his ears twitched, hearing something nearby. “Who’s there?!” he shouted in a rather demanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Jor'lo Dosene came out from the shadows. He had been watching this man, this child, train for some time now. He was impressed. He walked up to the child, his sword sheathed, and his hands in his pockets. Hello. I am the Lt of the nineth division, Jor'lo Dosene. I have been watching you train, very impressive. By the looks of how you are training, you are trying to achieve Bankai, am I correct? He said, holding out a hand to shake the childs hand respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 pm

“Hmm?” Akito looked over to see another Shinigami emerging from the darkness. How he hadn’t noticed this man’s Reiatsu before seemed to baffle him. Perhaps it was while he was much too engrossed in his training? That was something that could easily cloud the senses without trouble at all. That was something that the young kitsune-jin would have to work on. He lowered his guard a bit, smiling softly as he reached out and lightly shook the man’s hand.

“Jor-lo, eh? Right. I think I’ve seen you around a few times. I apologize for seeming so paranoid. What with the times right now, one has to stay on their guard.” Akito’s voice was soft, and very angelic in a sense. It went well with his already girlish looks, if one didn’t mind it. His fox-ears perked up when Jor mentioned he’d been watching him for quite a while, and how he was impressed. It made the fox-child blush a little, looking off to the side as he scratched his cheek lightly with a finger. “I-iiya. I’m really not so great…I still have a long way to go, y’know?” It was actually quite true. Compared to some of the other Lieutenants, he could see that he was a bit far below the scale.

Then Jor made a mention of him training for Bankai. Akito blinked a few times before looking up at the man with a slight frown. “How did…?” But when he actually thought about it, it did seem rather obvious of what he was doing. His hand retracted gently, before brushing away a lock of his red hair, looking right into Jor’s eyes. “Hai. That’s right. I…I want to get stronger. So I can actually do something instead of just sitting on the sidelines while everyone else fights. Besides…” Those orbs of sapphire averted towards the ground, his armed hand lightly gripping the handle on Akujiki. “There’s someone I like. And someone I want to protect…even though he doesn’t really need it.”
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Jor'lo slowly pulled free his Zanpakto. This is Rosokaku. I learned his Bankai shortly after becoming a Lt. If you wish......I may be able to hasten you journey toward Bankai. Training alone is important, but having a partner helps as well. He said, dilibrately ignoring the statement about he wanting to protect someone. Jor'lo wished to know, but he did not want to pry for information.
Back to top Go down
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Hasten his journey to Bankai? Could he really do that? Akito did want to get to Bankai soon, but he imagined that there was no actual way to speed up the process…was there? But even if it turned out to not be true, he still wanted to get better. And fighting against someone else was a great way to do so, as Jor’lo had said. So Akito prepared himself, poised in a position with his Zanpakuto raised level with the side of his head, his eyes gleaming as the moon shone down from below. “Come…”, was all he said.

While Akito did not seem like much at a glance, he was actually very cool and collected in a fight, training or actual combat. He learned from experience that one rule was to never rush your opponent, unless you were certain you could end it all in one blow. It was as those say, "Arrogance is a man's downfall."
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Jor'lo nodded. He stepped forward twice, his blade out to his right side, and then Shunpo'd. When he appeared he was on the boy's other side, his back to him. Jor'lo backflipped, slashing down at the boy's back. Normally he would wait for him to make the first attack, but to get real training in the boy needed to be attacked, and mercilously.
Back to top Go down
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:36 pm

The moment Jor Shunpo’d behind Akito, the young fox spun on his feet in order to defend the oncoming attack. He managed to block, but didn’t quite get his ground good enough. The force of the swing sent him skidding backward a bit, but he managed to get a good stance again, preparing himself for his own assault. It was clear that Jor’lo was not going to play around. Training for Bankai was serious business, so he may as well do the same. Slowly, his Reiatsu began to build, his Shihakusho lightly flowing as though an air current were rising from beneath him. Fairly soon, a bit of pressure could be felt within the atmosphere, before it tapered off in an instant.

Using Shunpo, the young fox-child was upon Jor, spinning on one heel as he lashed out with a swift, and powerful swing. The very air current swirling about his blade as it howled through the air. Akito was going to play this seriously. He’d heard stories about certain Shinigami having to train with all their might in order to attain Bankai. If that was the case, then he’d do it too. Even if it were to possibly kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:16 pm

Jor'lo brought his sword up to block, actually needing two hands to block the full power of the swing. You ARE good. I see I chose correctly in my choosing of who to train. He said, then pushed him back with his sword. Jor'lo then jumped back about a foot and a half, waiting to see what the child would do.
Back to top Go down
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Akito eyed Jor’lo warily, before turning his Zanpakuto upside down, driving it into the ground as he fell to one knee. His Reiatsu began to rise again, this time, at a rather stagnating rate, the blade glowing with an eerie red aura as the fox-child prepared to release his Shikai. ”You, who lurk the shadows to spill the blood of thine enemies. Reveal yourself, Akujiki!!” Within moments, the Zanpakuto was engulfed in red light, the blade now a sleek, but durable blade of purest black steel, red runes glowing along the sides as Akito rose to his feet, poised to attack.

”This is my Zanpakuto’s released form: Akujiki, The Demon Blade.” Having said that, the sword began to glow with a blackish-red aura, before it was swiftly swung through the air, a bolt of energy that seemed to be consuming shadows screeching towards Jor. ”Kage no Getsuga! Shadow of the Moon’s Fang!!!”
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Jor'lo smiled, and said the words Ignite, Rosokaku. and brought his hands apart. His sword split, lengenthed, and curved, becoming twin scimitars. Jor'lo pointed his right blade at the bolt of energy. Hell fire. He said, launching a column of flame at the energy, stopping both in their tracks. This is my Zanpakto's released form. It's first release anyways. I promise you this, if you give me a good enough fight, you shall see it's second and final release. Jor'lo said, then launched himself at the child, slashing and cutting with abandon.
Back to top Go down
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Akito leered his eyes before launching another wave of spirit energy at Jor’lo. Then, he Shunpo’d around and behind Jor, before firing off another wave. Once that was done, he backed off a bit, before holding a hand out as red energy began to gather in his palm. Within moments, a crimson orb of fiery power formed, before he simply called out. “Shakkaho.” That orb launched itself at Jor, before Akito began to swing his blade relentlessly, launching a steady stream of wave after wave of his Getsuga.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Jor'lo blocked both of the first energy waves with two more hell fires, one from each of his swords. Then he lifted his hand towards the Kido. Bakudo number 8, Seki He said, launching the Kido back from whence it came. Then he leaped straight up and front-flipped, landing on the other side of the boy. You should not use your attacks that recklassly, you will use too much energy. He said, then slashed at his spine with one sword, the back of his knee with the other.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abari

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

OOC: Geki requires you to stay still, and do specific hand movements with your fingers before it will go in effect.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm

OOC: This is Jor'lo on a different acount. I didn't USE Geki, I used Seki. Look it up. -.-
Back to top Go down
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:21 am

”Hmph.” Akito took note of the approaching Seki spell, but immediately wheeled around, using Shunpo to get around Jor’lo before throwing an elbow to his back. The intent was push the other directly into his own spell, as he knew full-well of the effects of Seki. A Kidou which can nullify an opponent’s attacks, even other Kidou, as well as temporarily paralyze the opponent should it make contact with them. However, what Jor’lo didn’t quite realize was that there was a ‘method to his madness’, as one might say. There was so much more to a fight than simply how one uses their attacks, or how much energy is put into it. This, was something Jor would find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:13 am

Jor'lo watched as the Seki worked like a charm, then grimaced as he saw the boy disappear. He looked around for a moment, he would have saw the boy coming if Jor'lo had been faster, then groaned as he felt the pressure to his back. Luckily he was strong enough to be able to stay in one place. He chuckled a little bit. You little sneak. You certainly are good enough for your rank as a Lt. I am impressed. My Seki would have paralized ME if I had not been strong enough to withstand the force from your attack. He said.

He ended his spell, then stepped forward and away from the boy. He turned around, then started to weave his swords in a deadly dance of death in front of him, only about half a foot from the boys head. But here is the difference between you and I, not only power lvl, but also experiance and strategic ability. I have been holding back on you so that I could gauge your strength and fighting ability, now that I know what it is, I feel confident going all out. He said.

Jor'lo stopped the dance, then stepped backwords and dissappeared. He appeared on his right side, slashed and cut about thirty or forty times, then shunpo'd counter-clockwise to his back. He did the same amount of slashes then shunpo'd counter-clockwise again. He kept this up until he had gone around him fully twice, then back-flipped backwords and pointed both swords at him, them right next to one another. Hell Fire. He said, launching two columns of flame out of his swords and straight towards the boy. He was five feet away at the time and the flames reached fifteen feet within seconds, there was almost no way he could dodge.
Back to top Go down
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 am

Akito’s eyes leered as the man spoke, before he had Shunpo’d off to his right. He managed to block several of the strikes, but had otherwise been lacerated by a good majority of them. Then he was caught by the other side, unable to react in time. This went on twice, before the man had backed off and fired off his Zanpakuto’s attack. However, within the moments of Hell Fire approaching, a rather manic smile crept over the fox-child’s face, before he raised Akujiki on par with his waist, then swung with all his might. A wave of his Getsuga pierced through the flames, before Akito had vanished, reappearing before Jor’lo as he lashed upward with his blade.

”You’ve got me all figured out, huh? Well then it seems that you know nothing about me at all!!” Upon Akito’s face, a maniacal smile plastered, his eyes dilated to that of what could be portrayed as insanity. His Reiatsu seeming to rise higher and higher, adding pressure to the very atmosphere itself. Those who knew about Akito’s persona, was that he seemed to have two that contrasted each other dramatically. One was his usual kind, sweet side, with occasional seriousness, while the other was a dark, and severely manic persona. One that drove him to a brink of insanity at the mere sight of blood. Sometimes out of sorrow, but other times, out of the lust for blood.

The fox-child then Shunpo’d to the right, then to the left, before finally, he stopped behind Jor’lo, a finger pressed to the back of his shoulder. ”I suggest you move…before you wind up unable to use an arm. Tehe!”, he said with a wicked giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 am

Jor'lo quickly brought up his blade to block her getsuga, surprised how it destroyed TWO of his Hell fire Techniques. Jor'lo then felt the Spiritual Pressure in the area rise, enough to put stress on him. He watched the boy Shunpo once, twice, then finally felt the finger on his shoulder. He heard his words, and laughed. Yes, YES! THIS is what I wanted! You are letting out your true power now! Now I can truely fight you to my full potential! He said, after shunpo'ing a foot to the right to get away from whatever would be coming out of his finger.

Jor'lo smirked. Now, let me SHOW you the power you are working towards. Bankai..........Rosokaku....... He said, releasing his Bankai. His blades caught on fire, then they became fire, fire in the shape of Scimitars. Do not worry, these blades can still cut. He said, then let out the Reiatsu he had been holding back since he went Bankai. Jor'lo threw his blades out to the side, and the ground on either side flew back, creating two craters two feet deep.

Jor'lo looked at him with a smirk on his face. Then he lengthned his blades to their full six feet in this form, the blades actually touching and cutting into the ground. He pulled them up and crossed them in front of his chest. Now, let me show you the power of a Bankai, but do not dispare and give up, keep up how you are at this moment. Otherwise, your Reiatsu may drop and then I do not know if I will crush you or not. He said, then Shunpo'd behind Akito. He started to drag his blades on the ground next to each other, around Akito and where Jor'lo had been standing in a ten foot in diameter circle. As he did he said the words Flaming Protection. And a thousand foot high wall came up where his sword was being dragged. Now, we are trapped in a secluded area. We won't be able to dodge very much, this shall be all about sword-on-sword fighting, and some techs. He said, a smile on his face. This had been what he was waiting for, a chance to REALLY push him to his limits.
Back to top Go down
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:03 am

”Hmmm? A wall of fire, eh? Hehe…oh my. Whatever will I do~?” Akito said with a coy smile. Whenever the fox-child was in this state, it were as though he were a completely darker image of himself. He wasn’t afraid of the higher reiatsu. Nor of the dangerously long swords. Not even the walls of inferno which threatened to consume him should he stray too close to them. At this moment, within his manic state of mind, Akito could be seen as fearless. In fact, it would almost seem as though he were enjoying the dangerous situation he’d been put into.

”Nice, nice. Very nice~! Although, you really shouldn’t be revealing your tricks to me like this. You never know just how the opponent might react.” Having said that, he held up one hand, the palm beginning to glow with a bright, blue flame, spiritual energy concentrating into that one area as it grew bigger and brighter. ”Sokatsui!!”, he declared, before firing off a wide-spread array of blue flames, then Shunpo’d up into the air as he prepared another Kido. ”Shakkaho!” With that, that red orb of fiery energy formed and hurtled towards Jor’lo with a bit of a howl as it cut through the air. Either Akito was getting serious, or he was becoming bent on killing the man. Either way, things could potentially get out of control.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Jor'lo took a deep, soothing breath. He could feel the sense of calm coming from his Zanpakto spirit. In his fully released form, Rosokaku could show his true nature. Jor'lo felt the true nature of Rosokaku flow from Rosokaku's thoughts into his. As the state of calm came over him jor'lo smiled, not the same insane smile he normally has while fighting, but a calm serene smile that showed a sense of peace. He laughed at the feeling, for it was grand. This laugh was not the same either, oh no, it was that of someone who was content with the world and all everything about it.

Jor'lo looked down at the boy and grinned as he said something about Jor'lo showing him all his secrets, oh how wrong the child was. Jor'lo felt the Reiatsu gather in the area, sighed contently, and shunpo'd. He appeared about Akito, upside down, with one blade poised to take off one arm at the shoulder and the other poised to take the other at the shoulder. Jor'lo laughed the same laugh as before. You see, I could cut off both of your arms right now, esentually ending this fight. But that would be no fun, I just went into this state, I do not want to end it just yet. So instead, I shall do something a little less deadly, while still affective............Hell Fire. He said, launching the same attack from before, but more powerful. The flames were capable of going twenty feet in his Bankai, but because of him being so close to the ground the columns hit the ground then spread across the ground and stopped at the wall of flame, covering the entire ground inside the flame barrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]   Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for Bankai - Gauging His Abilities[Jor'lo Dosene]
Page 1 of 1