Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still here ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

I'm still here ^^ Empty
PostSubject: I'm still here ^^   I'm still here ^^ EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:56 am

I haven't been on since Sunday, for which I apologize to everyone. I've been having some pretty major tests this week in school so I've had to study... and study some more >.< I still have another test tomorrow... and Monday... and Tuesday, but they're really easy subjects - History, Geography and English - and I'm as prepared as I'll ever be for them, so I'm officially back to posting Very Happy Though I might be gone middle of next week again to study for maths next Friday >.< On a side note though, the studying really payed off 'cause I got a test back that I did on Monday for Commerce/Economics and I got 99% ^^
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

I'm still here ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here ^^   I'm still here ^^ EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 am

Congratulations and welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

I'm still here ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here ^^   I'm still here ^^ EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 am

Welcome back Yuki!
And congrats on the test results!
I'm still failing at maths XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm still here ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here ^^   I'm still here ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still here ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Hello & Goodbye :: Absent-