Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BANZAIIIIII!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyagusuku Akito

Miyagusuku Akito

BANZAIIIIII!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BANZAIIIIII!!!!   BANZAIIIIII!!!! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi there! M'names Akito Miyagusuku(backwards if you prefer Japanese), but you can call me Akito! Or even Aki-kun/chan! Just not "-san". Makes me feel old. Anyway, as you can see, I'm new here, but I'm very familiar with Bleach and its fandom. I haven't done an RP for it for a while though, so I'm kinda trying to get back in the swing of things. However, I'm far from an RP novice. I actually have about 9+ years of experience and still going! I love doing things that allow me to extend my imagination with otherrs. It's rather nice. Makes me feel accomplished. =w=

Anyway, I'm gonna browse around before starting up a character sheet. If you ever wanna talk, I shoud be floating around. If not, then you can always try to hunt down my e-mail or IMs. I won't bite. Just make sure you tell me you're up here so I won't be confused.

Anyway, off I go!

Ja matta ne~!(See you around!)
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

BANZAIIIIII!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANZAIIIIII!!!!   BANZAIIIIII!!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 am

Hi there, I'm Yuki, or whatever else you want to call me, and I'm one of the admins here ^^ It's nice to meet you and I hope you decide to start up a character, and hopefully I will see you around ^^
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

BANZAIIIIII!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANZAIIIIII!!!!   BANZAIIIIII!!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:06 am

yo welcome! Akito, feel free to browse this site to your liking... ^^
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

BANZAIIIIII!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANZAIIIIII!!!!   BANZAIIIIII!!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 am

Welcome to the site, I hope you have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

BANZAIIIIII!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANZAIIIIII!!!!   BANZAIIIIII!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BANZAIIIIII!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Hello & Goodbye :: Introductions-
Jump to: