Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shopping?(squad nine)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Shopping?(squad nine)  Empty
PostSubject: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Toshiro Htisugaya took a calm walk down to Urahara's Shop the night air was cold and quite windy Toshiro was fairly cold as he walked, down the road approaching the shop, he soon entered. Quickly warming up in the heatend building.

Last edited by Toshiro Hitsugaya on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Shorty after Toshiro would walk in a young male would walk in with a long coat on it stopped just efore his calf,he would walk in and see Toshiro as he spoke "Yo Captain Hitsugaya,What brings you here on this fine night of nights to be cold?"He knew that last oe made no sense buthe still went with it in a very odd and joking matter.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Toshiro heard himself being spoked to, he quickly turned arounf to see a boy figure behind him "Do I know you?" Toshiro said not trying to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:41 pm

"Oh yeah I forgot you don't know who I am,huh?..Well I'm Tiku Ichimo I'm a new shinigami and I just joined your squad not to long ago like last week really."Tye had heard about the great captain Toshiro Hitsugaya and his great leadership skills and always wanted to meet him and he thought that a friendly greeting was best but he guessed he was wrong so he got very serious almost emotionless as he finished his statement showing he was just putting on a show because he truely had no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Toshiro hadn't heard of the squad transfer, but he didn't mind new squad members, "Greetings to you Tiku Ichimo as you know im Toshiro Hitsugaya your captain
nice to meet you".
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:53 pm

"Well nice to meet you as well,so captain hitsugaya may I ask what brings you here to this store on this night of such sub-zero tempatures?"
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Hmmmm Toshiro thought to himself "Lookin to get out of the cold and discuss some plans with my squad"

OOC: now open to squad nine
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm

"Really?This will be my first meeting as a squad member...YES!!" althought this comment was a happy one Tiku said thisin a very dull and emotionless matter.
"Captain Hisugaya may I request to be one of your seated officers if any are open to newcomers?"
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Jor'lo knew his captain had gone into the human world, and more specifically, he went to Urahara's shop. Sort of a dangerous place for a Shinigami, even a Captain. Urahara was dangerous, and rogue. Jor'lo doubted Urahara would attack Toshiro, but Jor'lo did not take chances. He sighed. I suppose I will need to go and make sure he does not get his short arse kicked.... Jor'lo said to himself before stepping into the Senkaimon. He thought it was funny that he towered over his Captain, but he was too respectful to say that to his face.

As Jor'lo stepped out of the Senkaimon he looked around, unfortunately he did not see Urahara's shop anywhere. Damn thing must be on the fritz, it was SUPPOSED to drop me off right next to his shop. Jor'lo thought to himself. Then he reached out his conciousness, and felt two Shinigami spiritual pressure. One of his Captain's, and one he was not familiar of. Seeing as he had ony heard of Urahara and never actually felt his Spiritual Pressura before, Jor'lo assumed it was his. Jor'lo pulled out his sword, and headed toward the two pressures as quickly as possible.

Jor'lo ran through Karakura. Damn it! That thing must be REALLY broken, it dropped me off at the oppisite side of Karakura! Jor'lo thought to himself angrily. He started to Shunpo as he ran, trying to get there faster. Finally it was in site, and jor'lo expression became stern. He burst through the doors of Urahara's shop, sword held high, and yelled. Do not worry Captain Hitsugaya, I have come!
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Toshiro had heard Tiku ask him to be a seated officer of squad 9 "3rd chair is open if your interested." Toshiro said as his Lt. burst through the door, it was Jor'lo Dosene.
He held his zanpakuto high up inn the air and went to slash at the new third seat officer, Toshiro quickly pulled his zanpokuto Hyōrinmaru out and blocked his Lt's slash just as the blade was about to slash Tiku's head. "Relax Jor'lo this is the new 3rd seated officer of squad nine" Toshiro said with his eyes closed and with a calm manner.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:47 am

"Wow,Third seat already,so I don't have to pass any test or anything like that huh?...wow now all I have to do is learn my bankai and I'll be good."then Jor'lo brust in he would grip Kwin his zanpaktou and started to say it's release command when toshiro drew his blade to stop Jor'lo's and give a sigh of releif."Hey that almost hit me you ass!"
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Jor'lo sheathed his blade, a blank look upon his face. I thought you were a threat, a threat must be eleminated. He simply stated, then leaned against the wall. Now, Captain Hitsugaya, what are you doing here? Why did you not bring me with you? You know it is dangerous. He said, then looked at the new comer. So, he is the one taking over my old position, eh? Huh, he's not very impressive. He thought to himself, then spoke out loud. Who ARE you anyways? He said, then yawned.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Toshiro just spoke the truth " I was gonna invite you soon I was making sure this area was safe wouldn't want my new Lt being injured in an ambush" Toshiro said jokingly to jor'lo then with a more serious tone " and this is the 9th's new 3rd seat Tiku" Toshiro said shivering.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:27 pm

"Yeah the newest member of Division 9, Seat 3 Tiku Ichimo."He would say to the man after toshiro spoke.He would then leana gainst the opposite wall and speak "So you're Jor'lo D.,mne if I call you J.D. for short cause I'm no good with names"he really didn't care what his answer was he'd still call him J.D. no matter what he said anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Jor'lo glared at him. He really didn't like nicknames, but he would allow it because this looked like the kind of person that would do it anyways, and he didn't want to have to kill someone of his division over a nickname. He looked back at Toshiro. Captain, I highly doubt that any ambush could deffeat you AND me, but anyways by your own logic it would have been better TO take me, see as it would be worse if YOU died in an ambush then if I did. He said to him.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Toshiro needed to get down to buiseness with these two infront of him "I see your point Jor'lo but believe me I can take care of myself" Toshiro said looking into Jor'lo's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm

"Okay so captain Hitsugaya and Lt. Dosene,what shall we do next,now that we've gotten to know eachother?"
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 am

Jor'lo looked down at his Captain and smiled. I know you can take care of yourself, I do not doubt that. However, as I am sure you already know, we are always better and stronger as a team then as individuals. He then looked at Tiku, the newest third seat. Well, I do not know. That would be Captain Hitsugaya's call, not mine. Though if it WAS my call we would either have a meeting here and try to come up with different battle strategies, or go back to the Seireitei and spar to hone our skills and get stronger. He said.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:24 am

Toshiro had plans but decided they were pointless for now, and agreed with jor'lo his Lt "We shall go spar" I wanna see how jor'lo will do against the new third seat Tiku Toshiro thought to himself with a small grin

*Topic has now been moved to the shinigami trtaining grounds and it is's jorlos post then me then tiku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping?(squad nine)    Shopping?(squad nine)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping?(squad nine)
Page 1 of 1