Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alive?!

Go down 
+3
Estatico Idurre
Locura Ash
Grimmjow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 am

[This is only open to arrancar who won't try to kill Grimmjow. No one who's in league with Dellapero.]

Rain fell softly down onto the sand of the Hueco Mundo desert, landing with a dull *plop.* The sky was a dull grey, fading quickly to black. It was late afternoon. It had been many hours since the fight between Dellapero, Ulquiorra, their allies and Grimmjow's. Now there was only one person there, a lone figure lying motionless on the sand. No, not completely motionless. There was a slight twitch of a hand, and the figure's eyes opened.

Grimmjow glanced around, unsure at first of where he was. Then it all came rushing back to him in quick, painful flashes. The battle. The battle that would determine the fate of Hueco Mundo had taken place that day. And Grimmjow was supposed to be dead. Supposed to be dead.

Slowly and painfully, Grimmjow sat up, looking around. They must of all left. If there had been any deaths, there weren't any bodies. Grimmjow, to put it mildly, was a mess. His clothes were spattered with blood, and torn in many places. His upper right arm was badly mangled, showing more blood than skin, and even a bit of bone. His left ankle ached when he moved it, which probably meant it was twisted.

With a low groan, Grimmjow attempted to rise to his feet, only to fall back onto the sand. It was no use. His ankle hurt too badly to walk at the moment. The blue haired ex-Espada leader felt panic rising in his chest. Was he going to die here? Did he survive the battle only to die of starvation later since he couldn't walk? Was this a punishment of some kind? No. He was not going to die. He wouldn't give Dellapero the satisfaction. He may have taken over the Espada, but this wasn't over. Long from it.

Gritting his teeth, he tried standing once again, this time putting the weight on his other ankle. Yes, he did it! He was standing! With a satisfied smirk, Grimmjow began to walk (well, hobble actually) down the sand, being careful not to use his left ankle much. He wasn't going very fast, and it would take a while to get somewhere where he could get food, but he wouldn't stop until he reached it. He headed toward the forest of Menos, thinking he probably had enough power to kill a menos. Then he would eat it. Canibolisnm never crossed his mind (after all, eating hollows wasn't the same of eating arrancar, right?), all he knew was he needed food. Then he could plan his next step. He wouldn't let Dellapero win.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 pm

((Locura technically isn't in league with Dellapero; she's just gleaning information from him for now without picking a side.))

Hueco Mundo never changes, does it? Locura thought to herself; a strange thought, considering it had gone through a lot of changes recently. She was referring to the fact that the landscape never seemed to change and, despite how out of place they would be, the child-like arrancar was wishing there was something in the way of trees or flowers in the barren desert. Of course, it IS a desert she thought to herself, deciding not to depress herself like that.

After all, Tomix had pointed out to her that she should be more...happy, not sad; since she looked like a kid, she had opted to do just that. It had been quite fun making clothes float around and making people think there were clothes in their store; it was also quite fun to eat food people had, right in front of their eyes. To them, it just looked like an invisible something ate it, and to Locura, that was pretty humorous; eventually though, she opted to check in on Hueco Mundo.

On a previous day, she had checked out Las Noches, and no one had greeted her; understandable, considering their leader had been getting usurped around the same time. Curious I wasn't able to tell that, now that I think of it Locura thought to herself, pausing as she thought she heard groaning; she frowned and looked in the direction of said groan. It was an arrancar, and it was no it; it was a he who was trying to rise to his feet. After a few tries, he succeeded, and began walking. Just as a precaution, the girl lowered her reiatsu substantially and followed after him for a while, to observe.

He seems weak...wonder what happened to him? Locura thought to herself as she continued to follow the man, until eventually she decided to get some answers. Having never met any of the espada that existed after she left, she didn't know the man; he seemed different from normal arrancar somehow. "Hey, you," Locura called out to him, her arms crossed across her chest; were he to look in her direction, he would be able to see her in her usual, human attire. At the same time, her mask remains and tattoo number were plainly visible to him. "Who in the world are you? and what happened to you? It looks like you got beat up pretty badly," Locura spoke to him, which probably told Grimmjow that she wasn't a current espada or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Grimmjow accidently put weight on his left ankle for a second, and shuddered as pain radiated up his leg. "Dammit," it muttered to himself, quickly taking his ankle off the ground. He was now standing on one foot and looked pretty silly. "I fuckin' swear... when I find that fuckin' monster again...." he was breathing hard, his eyes narrowed, a look of utmost loathing on his face. “That bastard... is going to die...." Grimmjow swore under his breath as he slowly put his left foot down again, testing it. It hurt, but not as much as before.

Slowly, he began to walk again, keeping his head down. "I'll make that bastard cure the day he came across me," he growled, kicking the sand with his good foot. The sand flew into the air, and blew right at him, getting in his hair and eyes. "DAMMIT!!!!" Why the hell did everything have to happen to him?! Was there some law that said "we have to torture Grimmjow today"?! It wasn't fair! With a sigh, Grimmjow tried to ignore the sand, knowing if he ever wanted to get out of the desert he had to keep walking. Interruptions would just slow him down.

He was busy muttering curses under his breath, when he heard a woman's voice. For a moment he thought he had just imagined it; there was sand in his ears. But then it came again, louder this time. Grimmjow didn't want to turn around. He couldn't place the voice, but he knew it must be one of the arrancar or Espada. After all, what would a shinigami be doing in the Hueco Mundo desert? Perhaps though, a shinigami would have been better. The Espada and arrancar were all probably with Dellapero, which meant they were against him. If it was a lower ranked one though, he might me able to scare it away. Or if it didn't leave, maybe he could fight it. He was injured, but he may be able to kill someone of a low rank.

With a sigh, the blue haired man slowly turned around, a bit afraid but not willing to show it. Relief washed over him when he saw it wasn't an Espada. He didn't recognize her at all, so he thought she must be of low rank, but then again he hadn't been the leader for very long, and before that he had always kept to himself most of the time. Nevertheless, if she was going to attack she probably would have already done it by now, when his back was turned. Besides, she didn't seem to know who he was. This was good. If she didn't recognize him that meant she probably knew very little about the name "Grimmjow" so she may not be on Dellapero's side yet. Perhaps he could use her. If he was able to convince her that he was a better leader than Dellpero....

"Grimmjow," he finally answered, in a rough voice. "My name is Grimmjow. The leader... former leader of the Espada." He said this last part with venom in his voice, his hands clenched into fists. It would take him a long time to get used to the idea of Dellapero being leader, and an even longer time to be able to say it out loud comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:04 pm

It was quite a long day for old Estatico, he had nothing to do but walk the deserts of Hueco Mundo. The world of the hollows were dark and dangerous, everyday a fight breaks out. No matter how big or small every hollow wanted a chance to be up top, Estatico took a step every four seconds, he then stopped as he stood there. Estatico's feet was the buried into the sand as he started to move slowly, he wasn't walking. How you may ask? The espada travelling in the sand is a sand manipulator, one that is dedicated to his work.

Estatico was moving in a very slow pace looking back at the history, things were lighting up for Estatico; he was training like he usually does, with no sorrow in his eyes he manipulated his sand to kill hollows. Looking good for Estatico until a long sword was sitting beside the head of the Espada. Estatico knew it was trouble, as Estatico tried too take out the sword he was hit by a ball of fire, a hollow that faked its death. The ball burned off his tattoo, Estatico didn't know what to do.

The rules of the Arrancar is that if you loose any part of your body or injured anyway you will loose your position. Estatico had a choice on that moment, was to run away or go to the Espada's. Estatico didn't pick one of the two choices, he just picked both. The Espada got into a fight with a arrancar who deliberately tried to sabotage Estatico. Estatico got mad a rebelled, he left the fortress and into the Desert, he was getting chased down by a group of weak Arrancars, he had no choice but to travel in the sand.

Estatico then started to speed up as he saw 2 people, a male Espada and a female. One of the Espada looked very beat up and the other one looked normal. Estatico then looked at the Espada with a dull look, everything was hell in this place. "Hello, Espada." said Estatico staring at Grimmjow with a tired look in his eyes. "Grimmjow..." said Estatico remembering Grimmjow when he was still a Espada. "What happened to you." said Estatico.

The words coming out of Estatico's mouth was not out of envy or hatred, it was actually care. Estatico haven't seen Grimmjow in a long time and he was afraid that if Grimmjow dies he wouldn't have anyone to fight. Estatico then looked onto the air, "Looks like your Ankel is to hurt to move." said Estatico as he looked at Grimmjow again. "Do you need a ride out of here?" said Estatico as he looked down at Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:56 pm

The man certainly seemed...strange to Locura; before she spoke to him, he had been swearing to himself, obviously angry at someone, considering he specifically mentioned a noun, monster. Wonder who this monster is? The guy who did this to him? Still doesn't tell me who specifically the person is Locura thought to herself, puzzling over that thought before deciding to discard it; she should be paying attention to the arrancar, not inane thoughts like that.

He did eventually hear her though, or so she assumed, since he didn't turn around right away; the girl decided to just stand there, waiting for him to turn around and answer her questions; there wasn't much else she could do at the moment. Nearby, she could feel the reiatsu of another person approaching, but decided to ignore it for the time being; if the presence became a concern, she would deal with it when the time called for it. After what seemed like forever to the little one, the blue-haired male did eventually turn to face her; she waited for him to speak, since she still had nothing more to say.

"Grimmjow...you're the former leader? Did the current leader do this to you then? The coup must have taken place just a little while ago..." Locura paused in her thought as she put two and two together. Of course! The coup must have taken place on the day I visited Las Noches. No wonder no one was around to receive me...I wonder, if I had damaged the place, would they had even noticed? Locura couldn't help but think to herself; she decided to tell him her name and former rank as well. "Pleased to meet you, Grim-chan. The name is Locura Ash, former third espada, in case you couldn't tell it by the tattoo," she gestured towards her tattoo, before the reiatsu she felt earlier got much closer. Needless to say, she turned to look at the source of it.

Ah...now this one certainly has a high reiatsu, doesn't he? Almost certainly an espada...judging by how he's treating Grim-chan, I have to assume he's not an espada now. After all, what kind of idiot would let people be under his command that would help his enemies? Locura thought to herself as she examined the man with her eyes. "Let me make a long story short on what happened to him; he got his butt whooped by the current espada leader at Las Noches; I think it was some sorta coup," Locura said to the man; definitely not a current espada if he was offering Grimmjow a way out of the desert. "And? Who exactly are you? Judging from your reiatsu, I have to assume you are an espada and, going by your attitude right now, I have to assume you're a former one, right?" the small girl asked of the new arrival.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 am

Grimmjow sighed, hoping the girl's question would end soon. Having almost just gotten killed, he wasn't really in the mood for conversation. Actually, he was in the mood for nothing except to find someone to rest for a while. "Yes, the current leader did this to me... that damn bastard Dellapero!" Grimmjow practically growled when he said the other's name. Grimmjow glanced at Locura's tattoo. In fact he hadn't noticed him. This woman was probably strong enough to kill him, he realized. But luckily, she didn't seem like she was going to. Unless of course she had something planned... but he wouldn't think about then now. "Yeah, nice to meet ya," he grunted in response.

Suddenly, the blue haired man heard a voice from close by. Startled, he turned and saw the other man. He was so worm out that he hadn't noticed the reiatsu until now. This was yet another arrancar he didn't recognize. He briefly wondered if he should have taken time to get to know his arrancar more, then quickly put the thought out of his mind. What did it matter now? He was no longer the Espada leader.

"What happened to me?" Grimmjow asked, in a rather breathless and frantic voice. The ex leader looked a bit crazy standing there, his clothes and hair a mess, a wild look in his eye. But he was pretty sane, just worn out. Almost dying could do these things to you. "What happened was that damn bastard Dellapero tried to kill me and almost fucking succeeded!" Grimmjow growled, practically yelling. He suddenly realized how he sounded, like a complete maniac, and took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "Dellapero decided to try and kill me to take over the Espada," he said in a calmer, quieter voice. "And he almost did, except somehow I survived. I'm not sure how, but I woke up here, hours later, and everyone was gone. I'm assuming they think I'm dead. I don't know why else Dellapero would leave me here without killing me, unless he thinks it's worthless and he wants to see me suffer. He may assume I'll jsut die here anyway."

Grimmjow stopped talking for a moment to take a breath. His arm was starting to throb, and he wondered his he may have broken that as well as hurt his ankle. He most certainly hoped not. "My ankle's fine," he lied, dismissing Estatico's concern. "I can walk... see?" Grimmjow slowly put his left ankle down on the ground, and tentatively took a step. He cringed, but was able to walk. It seemed like his ankle was healing quickly, thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 am

Estatico looked around as he then looked at the female, she looked like a Espada but he wasn't going to judge, "Thank you for telling me what happened." said the man as he looked down on Grimmjow. Estatico then sigh as he shook his head, "The new leader of the Espada?" said Estatico as he looked up into the sky. Estatico then looked down on Grimmjow, "Looks like you are a Former Leader now." said Estatico; the man thought for a moment. "This man must be strong to take down Grimmjow." said Estatico as he looked down on Grimmjow again.

Estatico listened to Grimmjow for a while as he looked at him "It looks like he is a horrible man, now that we don't have any access to any land material, what should we do?" asked Estatico in a Rather dull tone of voice. The espada with red hair espada stared and said "We must get revenge on who have did this to you.." mumbled Estatico in a deep and dark voice. The reason Estatico wanted to fight was because he haven't had a good one in ages. "But..now is not the time." said Estatico.

Estatico later looked at Grimmjow trying to walk, "Well then, looks like you can walk. I suggest we go to the human world and gear up." said Estatico as he slowly looked at the female and Grimmjow. "Hueco Mundo is dangerous right now, our only chance of survival is going to a human world and train for the next upcoming war." said Estatico. Estatico then moved his arm infront of him as he poked the air. Suddenly a big garganta opened up as he looked at Grimmjow. "I suggest you come with me, you will surely die here." said Estatico.

Estatico then looked at the female, "If you want to come you can, i am not forcing you too do anything." said Estatico in a rather dark and cold-hearted voice, I figure that you are a undecided Espada. The man turned around and took a step in the Garganta. The Garganta lead from the desert of Hueco Mundo into the city of Tokyo, The only place where the Espada`s would never think of coming.

OOC:Sorry the post is pretty bad, i hate using my lap top to rp.

Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Locura could tell that her questions were tiring the former espada leader; clearly, her questions seemed rather inane to him or esle he wouldn't seem to be so exasperated when he answered her. Of course...I usually ain't this serious, and my questions are usually more inane. I can't blame him though, since he looks like he was hit with a big can of whooping... Locura thought to herself, her eyes examining the damaged form that was Grimmjow; at the moment, he certainly didn't look or feel like the espada leader. His theory that she could probably kill him right now was correct; she, of course, didn't want to, at least not yet.

"What I'm wondering is how he managed to get the support of enough espada to pull this off. Obviously, he had to have had a majority of them for them to just accept something like the leader being killed. I know how traitorous the espada are first-hand, but I doubt it would have been easy to garner support for killing the leader..." Locura decided to comment, watching as a big garganta was opened by the new arrival; his offer of following was intriguing to her. If she did, she was almost positively allying herself with Grimmjow, at least somewhat; on the other hand, her curiosity was screaming to jump into the portal.

She then looked at Grimmjow, and a sigh escaped her lips; even with the help of another former espada, she couldn't help but feel that, somehow, he still would not be able to survive for long. He would almost certainly need more help than one person; he didn't know her, but she knew that she could be helpful to him. "I've been...undecided as to how I should go about the current situation, but I think being in your service is an advantage. Plus, you're going to need more help than just that sand guy to help you get better," Locura spoke to the blue-haired male, she walking closer to the garganta that was still open.

Whether she stepped into it or not depended on what Grimmjow did; if he decided to step into it, she would follow after him. If he didn't decide to step into it, she would stay there next to the garganta until it closed. "you know, if you're going to take back your role as the espada leader, you're going to need plenty of allies." Locura commented to him, if they decided to follow after Estatico into the garganta that was open.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:48 am

Faust was wandering the deserts with Frankensteiny a while after he left Las Noches with all his equipment when suddenly, he notices an open garganta up ahead. "Hmmm... I wonder who that could be..." He walks toward the garganta while dragging with him his zanpakuto and his wife's coffin as his dog merrily trots beside him. "Why am I even dragging my own zanpakuto when I made a compartment for it in Eliza's coffin..." Before he walks on, he quickly opens up the coffin, opens up a hidden compartment on the lid, and slides his zanpakuto in, closing the coffin afterward.

Faust continues to walk with Frankensteiny when a thought suddenly hits him. "Why can't I just Sonido there? Sigh... Even though I just woke up from about a century of sleep, I'm still very drowsy..." Faust pulls out a needle that says "Caffeine" on it and injects it into his bloodstream. Faust's eyes widen and he laughs like a maniac and sonidos to Grimmjow, Locura, and Estatico. After he arrives, he starts to get drowsy again as he pulls out the needle from earlier. "Damn... I used the one that lasts for less than a minute..." He throws it away and puts Eliza's coffin down onto the ground as Frankensteiny sonidos next to Faust.

Faust stares at the three arrancar before him and then at the garganta. "Hi, I'm not sure where you guys are going but mind if I join you? I have nowhere to go now that I've been replaced as Primera and I can be pretty useful. I'm an expert doctor so I can take care of your wounds and my dog Frankensteiny is really fun to play with." Faust scratches the back of his head as he awkwardly smiles at the group.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Ashei Ansatsu stared at the huge desert of Hueco Mundo and gasped. Her dark brown eyes lit up with shock. "What am I doing here? I can't believe I trusted that damn arrancar....." shei said quietly to herself. Ashei made the mistake of trusting a young femal arrancar, who had promised her way to the Soul Society, but instead pushed Ashei into the Garganta that lead onto the bright white sands of Hueco Mundo. Ashei was stuck, with no way out of here, and surrounded by arrancars galore. She spotted a tiny group in the distance and sighed. "Your already trapped, might as well take another bold risk and see where it gets you." Ashei said as she walked over and waved hi to them all. She looked at the man with a coffin dragged alongside him and a skeletal dog and her face lit up with a huge smile.She walked over and sat down on her knees next to it, quietly staring in amazement.

She turned her face to the others, a blue haired man with a strange hollow fragement, a strong female arrancar, and last but not least, the familiar face of the former Espada, estatico. She waved and smiled to him. "Hi Estatico. What are you doing here?" Ashei yelled out, even though he wasn't too far away. She looked at the other two people still smiling. "Hiya there people." Ashei exclaimed to them. Her hyper personality and childish attitude was in stark contrast to everyone elses. She started to pet the little skeletal dog. "Imma a Quincy, though your group looks rather interesting. Mind if I join? I'm stuck here anyways, i might as well find some allies." ashei exclaimed, remembering her Quincy leadership. She sighed. "I guess that title will be for someone else now....." Ashei thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 am

"Looks like you are a Former Leader now." Grimmjow gritted his teeth, looking away from the man. Yes, he very well knew he was former leader now. Did he have to be reminded?!?!

"Yes, I'll get revenge all right," Grimmjow muttered, staring off into the distance with a menacing look in his eyes. "The sooner the better, though I agree now would be a bad time." Grimmjow wasn't completely stupid. There was no way he was going to march into Las Noches and try to kill Dellapero in this condition.

Grimmjow paused at the mention of the human world. He didn't think that was the best idea. The blue haired man had the knack of finding trouble wherever he went, which means that he would probably run into that damn Kurosaki guy and his friends again. After Ichigo beat him in their last battle, he hoped he'd never have to lay eyes on the damn vizard again. Seeing Ichigo was the last thing he needed. But he really didn't have any choice. He didn't think he was well enough to stay in Hueco Mundo, with the threat of an Espada finding him around every corner. If they even had the slightest bit of doubt that he was dead, they would probably hunt all over Hueco Mundo for him, but they would fail to check the human world. They wouldn't believe he would go back there. That was why it was the perfect place. Well, besides Kurosaki.

Grimmjow looked at the Garganta the other man had put up and hesitated. What do you have to lose? he asked himself, shaking his head. The Espada will find you if you stay here. In the human world at least you have many places to go to escape Kurosaki if he shows up.

Grimmjow glanced over at Locura, who too was standing at the edge of the Garganta. "I don't know how he managed to pull it off," Grimmjow grunted, his eyes blazing with hate for Dellapero. "I don't know why they all wanted to follow him and not me. But I do know that he's evil and will most likely lead them all to their deaths." He studied the female for a second, a little surprised she wanted to come with them. "Well, most allies would help," he muttered. He looked up sharply and met her eyes. "If you betray us...." he turned away and let it hang in the air while he moved to step into the Garganta.

Just as he was about to step in, he heard yet another voice. He had to stop himself from sighing in annoyance. He turned to see a rather perky arrancar carrying a coffin. He frowned slightly as the arrancar went from perky to drowsy in a matter of seconds and pulled a needle out of his skin. Was he on drugs or something? Well, at least he didn't seem to want to attack them. And he was a doctor.... perhaps it wouldn't hurt to let him come with them. A doctor could be pretty useful. "Fine, you can come," he muttered with a quick nod. He avoided looking at the dog that was next to Faust. The thing just freaked him out.

"We should get going then," he said quickly, and turned back the Garganta. Once again, he was about to step in when he heard another voice. "Hi Estatico. What are you doing here?" Grimmjow closed his eyes from a minute, before turning toward the voice, trying not to scream in annoyance. Oh great. She must have had loads of sugar that morning. Grimmjow was getting tired just listening to her. And she wasn't to come as well....

Grimmjow studied her. She wasn't an arancar that was certain. And she obviously wasn't a human either, or a shinigami. Or vizard. A Quincy? he wondered, disbelief showing on his face. Yes, it was definitely a quincy. Grimmjow had seen one of them with Ichigo when he was here. But unlike the other one, this Quincy didn't seem to be trying to kill him. Grimmjow was tired. He really wanted to get to the human world as fast as he could, with no distractions. "Yes you can come," he told the girl tiredly, hoping she wouldn't be so hyper when they got there. "Just let's go."

Grimmjow turned to the Garganta once more, and, before anyone else could come by, stepped in.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Coriborra quietly walked , she had no where to go... She walked in scilence. She looked around in the humen world singing softly to hersellf, Ulquiorra was no where to be seen and because of the way he was Coribora truthfully didn't miss him.... She sand a sad song as she walked in the streets of town. " She sits in her corner, singing her self to sleep. wrapped up in all of the promeses no one seems to keep....." she sang softly as she walked.

Her horns shown in the light as she wandered. Her long black hair blowing in the slight breez. She looked at the sky once before she continued to walk going no where inparticular.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:40 am

I thought this place was called Hueco Mundo? As in Hollow World? What's with all of the people here? Locura thought to herself, her arms crossed as she examined the other people assembled there. Cosmic forces are definitely at work here... the girl thought to herself, a frown on her face as she looked at Grimmjow; he seemed to be thinking the same as her, at least judging by how he was acting. To add injury to insult, a Quincy of all things had shown up; Hueco Mundo was a place where arrancar belonged, not Quincy or Shinigami. How did all of these people find the two of them out here?

"What exactly are you all doing here anywhere? I have to think that there's a reason this place is called the Hollow World," Locura said, a bit irritated at the group; she soon shook her head after asking that question. "No...never mind, cosmic forces must have brought all of you here. Since Grim-chan seems to have accepted you into the group, I figure I shouldn't bother to question how you all got here." Locura spoke to the group, turning to face the garganta as Grimmjow walked through it. Soon after he walked through it, she did as well, wondering where they would end up. Wonder what Grimm-chan's going to do to get back his spot? she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 pm

(Moving this to the Human World. I'll post as Grimmjow once everyone else does.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Faust

Faust

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 am

As the quincy girl petted his dog, Faust smiles weakly at Grimmjow. "Thank you" Faust, in his mind, thought that by joining this group, he could once again come face to face with death, and this time, he was confident that he could defeat it. Faust becomes lost in thought while his dog, Frankensteiny, begins wagging his tail after being petted by Ashei. Faust notices the motion and turns to look at the dog. "If he's wagging like that, it means he likes ya." Faust rubs his eyes as he yawns, still feeling a bit sleepy despite being in constant hibernation for years. "Well, better get going. Come on Frankensteiny, let's go." Frankensteiny whines a little, showing that he wanted to be petted more but then stands up. Faust picks up Eliza's coffin and walks toward the Garganta with Frankensteiny trotting beside him.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Ashei smiled as she nodded. "Thanks." Ashei said happily to the blue haired man. She stood up and brushed off her shirt as she nodded to the man who owned the little dog. "He's cute." Ashei said as she looked down at the little dog. She noticed the blue haired man open up a Garganta, and followed after the man with the coffin and the skeletal dog, by which she learned was named Frankensteiny. She smiled brightly. "His name is neat. So what's yours mister?" Ashei asked the man with the coffin alongside him. She yawned, hoping they were going back to Karakura. That little mishap with the mean arrancar had left her quite tired.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:12 am

Faust stops at the Garganta and looks at the Quincy girl. "I'm Johann George Faust the Eighth. But you can just call me Faust. And this lovely lady sleeping inside the coffin is my wife, Eliza" Faust taps the coffin as he says this. Frankensteiny wags its tail as Faust taps the coffin, finding the sound that it makes amusing. "What about you, little girl? What's your name?" Faust looks at the Quincy girl with tired eyes but continues smiling weakly as he asks her what her name is, so that he doesn't creep her out in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Bump. Waiting for people to post.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:42 pm

The Former-Espada was surprised alot more people have turned up, but it was weird to see his Quincy friend to appear out of the blue. Estatico then snapped his fingers as the foot prints in the sand, any type of left over someone left would be wiped from that very spot.Estatico looked at the Quincy and said "Hello, i take it you came here to join us?" asked Estatico, he then wondered how the Quincy got here in the first place. "We must hurry in, those Hollows could be spies for Dellaparo." said Estatico as he turned his body as he walked into the Garganta, he didn't really care if people got in it or not. Estatico slowly walked into the Garganta but in a faster speed. One faster the normally.

Estatico walked out of the Garganta from the other side with a straight face, he had been to Karakura town before but now this is for something important. Estatico walked out as he pulled his scarf and threw it to the side as it slowly dropped, Estatico then looked at the group and said "Do not let any hollows catch you here, kill them by any means necessary." said Estatico in a really deep and dark but rather serious voice.Estatico then put his hands in his pocket as he took a step out of the Garganta, the former Espada then looked around for any warehouses or something that could serve as a temporary base. Estatico then kept looking, the sun was rather bright. The streets were busy, people were scattered all around the town as Estatico looked at Grimmjow. "So where are we going to be hiding?" asked Estatico.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive?!   Alive?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alive?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: