Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Conflicts and Considerations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Conflicts and Considerations Empty
PostSubject: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Domon walked the streets of Karakura Town for what felt like the thousandth time that day, a scowl etched onto his face as he felt the emotions flowing around him with growing discontent. He had done many things for his father, and had gotten some of the answers that he had been seeking for so long... and they weren't pretty. Of course, that was the least of his problems right now, since he had apparently he had become Hollow bait by obtaining some of his abilities, which wouldn't have been too bad aside from the fact that they had the worst timing.

As he considered this, he sighed, turning to face the massive masked creature that had been following him for the past few minutes. He killed it with a flick of his wrist, surrounding it with an aura and crushing it in an instant. After doing so, he stood there for a moment, watching it fade away with a frown. Poor thing was only following its instincts... trying to fulfill its purpose in the world. I've spent so long trying to find my way back to where I started that I've never stopped to consider where I belong.

Domon then leaped up to one of the nearby rooftops and stood, staring at the sunset that was partially obscured by approaching storm clouds.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:14 am

Yuki glanced upwards as she walked slowly through the streets of Karakura Town, looking to see the gray clouds starting to cover the sky and obscuring what would have been a beautiful sunset - though she didn't mind because in her opinion rain was a lot more beautiful then some light cast off by a glowing fire ball. Turning her attention back to the street she sighed slightly - these days it seemed as though she was in Karakura Town more times then she was at home where she belonged and she knew the Captain Commander was starting to get a bit suspicious, because whenever a mission - no matter how trivial - to the Living World came up Yuki would jump at the chance to take it. But her reasons were her own and she would never tell anyone, not in a million years, the reason.

Suddenly a spike in reiatsu alerted her to the presence of a hollow coming closer, but before she even had time to draw her sword from its sheath the hollow was dead, and her eyes were drawn to the male, that she had noticed before but had not paid any attention to, standing calmly after killing the hollow with a flick of his wrist. Who is that? He feels like a human, but he's so powerful. In her brief moment of thought the man was already gone on the roof, and without a moments hesitation Yuki leaped after him onto the roof.

"Wait! You there, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:02 am

Tomix stumbled out of a garganta, a dazed look on his face. He appeared to have only woken up, but Ish had told him it was his turn to do the late shift patrol. And of couse he had been sleeping all day again, due to his experiments.
Tomix began to walk along the road, stumbling slightly. He sensed several presecenses nearby. A man...a hollow- which he noted vanished quickly -, and a female...
Yuki.
Tomix gave a sigh. He was ready to face her after the day he revealed his feelings to her. He began to walk in her direction, which was also in the direction of the man. She was looking at the man, who seemed to have strange powers. Looking at Yuki, he spoke:

"H-hi Yuki. I didn't expect to see you at at sunset..."

Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Domon turned sharply when he heard the woman speak, knowing that she had seen him kill the Hollow. She appeared to be a Shinigami, and a powerful one at that. Ah well... nothing for it I guess. Domon smiled, beginning to approach her when he felt a second reaitsu enter the area. It was an Arrancar, at least Espada level... and he seemed to know the Shinigami. But they aren't killing each other... in fact, he has feelings for her! Domon could feel them flowing from him freely, and they were strong. Who are you people?
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Ashei sighed softly. The presence of an arrancar fluctuated nearby. In fact, Ashei also sensed the unmistakable presence of a shinigami too. She sighed again as pulled the white cloth that usually hid her lower face back up to hide her identity once again and leaped silently off of the roof. She walked slowly down the streets of Karakura Town and towards the group, taking her lovely time as she did. When she finally arrived, she stared at calmly at the three of them, not expecting a another human to be in the midst of this meeting. Her eyes had a dull look of calm and boredom in them, yet still had an underlying hint of interest. She yawned and waved slightly. "Hi." Ashei said to all of them.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Tomix's head snapped to the side when he heard the man speak.
"Ah, yes, I remember you. Well, in any case, my name is Tomix Drakeson, Former Espada #8. Now...I have a very simple question for you..." He sighed a little bit.
"Are you with the Espada, or against them."
He knew this man wouldn't stand a chance against either himself or Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 am

Domon tilted his head, feeling another person approach before he saw her, which meant that she was more than likely powerful in her own right. She said hi to the three of them, and seemed to be feeling fairly calm, so he decided to greet her back. Hello... who might you be?

As Tomix spoke, he placed a hand on the back of his neck. If this man was a former Espada, it was highly likely that he knew his father.. which could mean that this would end in a huge mess. He decided to speak honestly and hope for the best. That question isn't quite as simple as you might think... they have done nothing to me personally, however I keep finding myself being used against them, because my father is a manipulative jerk. Besides, I heard that they have a new leader, so I really can't know whether I am with or against them.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Ashei smiled at the other human. "Ashei Ansatsu. Nice to meet you. And who are you?" Ashei asked with a tiny laugh. Her bright smile was faint, as the cloth covering the lower half of her face had only shown a brief outline. Ashei's words were clear as the bright daylight. She turned her face towards the other two people, a male arrancar, a very strong one, and female shinigami. She smiled again. "So, who are you two?" Ashei asked them both in a curious manner.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:41 am

Yuki looked towards Tomix as he arrived and smiled slightly in greeting, but her face turned serious again as she looked back to the human - though she also picked up another reiatsu entering the area, but paid it no heed, even though it felt like another human. She was about to respond to his question when the second reiatsu made itself known in the form of a bored-looking girl, but Yuki saw the small flicked of interest in them.

Yuki mainly listened to the conversation around her, and heard that the man was neither with nor against the espada - but that standing could change. After Tomix and the girl introduced themselves she sighed slightly before deciding she might as well introduce herself as well.

"I'm Koori Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 pm

Domon nodded at the woman who called herself Ashei, smiling a bit. She had a great grin, and it was more than a little infectious.. of course, that could simply be his empathy talking. The other woman, the Shinigami who had introduced herself as Koori Yuki, seemed much more serious than her by comparison, and had asked for his father's name instead of his, which Domon thought to be more than a little strange. Perhaps she already knows who I am.... that would be troublesome, especially if it's because of what I did back when I was evil.. Pushing these thoughts aside, he decided to respond to both of them. My name is Domon Ishson... my father, the man who has played with my life since the day I was born, his name is Ishpaleum.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Tomix smiled, until he heard his father's name.
"Y-Your father's name is Ishpaleum...It's funny...That's also the name of my teams leader!" Tomix wouldn't believe Ish would play with someones life...
"So..I didn't know Ish had a son..."
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Ashei smiled warmly at them and slowly pulled down the cloth that was slightly muffling her voice. Her lips were a light pink, and still formed into the bright smile, although this time it was much clearer to see. Since she was in her hidden form, her eyes had been fixed into a golden yellow color. She looked at the three people once again and waved to the shinigami girl named Koori Yuuki and the human boy named Domon.It had been a while since she had talked to other people, since being holed up in a empty Quincy Hall constantly for weeks had sorta isolated her from the outside world, if Ashei, as a Quincy, wasn't isolated enough. Ashei yawned, looking at the man with reiatsu of an arrancar and who haven't yet introduced himself, and grinned. "So, what's your name?" Ashei asked politely, and her voice and a rare tone of shyness to it. Maybe that week trapped in the Quincy hall did more effect than usual, Ashei thought to herself.

She kneeled down to the ground, messing around the grey and faded pavement. She softly dragged her Quincy Cross around on the ground while it made a slight scratching niose against it. It didn't shock herm the sound, but it oddly put her in a uneasy state. She stopped it quickly, drawing her hand back to the side of her waist, yet still leaning down on the ground pavement. As weird as Ashei already was, she would sit wherever she went. For god sakes, if Ashei was in the realm of Huecon Mundo, she'd still be sitting on the ground in the sands, quietly playing with the pure white sands. maybe it was because of her unusual sense of relaxtion and carelessness. Either way, seh didn't mind any of the weirdness. It was just another normal habit for her, something she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 am

Akallas was jumping from rooftop from rooftop when he sensed a large reiatsu signature towards his left. Human, Quincy, and a ...arrancar? 'Huh, that's interesting,' he thought as he moved towards them. He stopped just a roof away and looked at them. 'No one I know,' he sighed inwardly. Lately, he met Gin and Locura, both whom he believed to be odd ones around here. 'Good odd, not bad odd cuz they didn't do anything to harm me or do something weird like I always do,' he thought. He stared down at the group as they talked. They certainly weren't his victims, if it should be said, it would be the other way. "Besides, I got myself stocked up," he muttered to himself. After that, he left, having no interest in the group.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Domon looked at the one called Tomix, the coldness in his eyes fading to pity. So you know him... and yet you don't believe me. Yes, I am his son, and let me tell you... if he's with you, then he's manipulating you and your entire team too. It could be a word here, or a nudge there, or or even just a conversation on a bench, but he never does anything unless it's to do something. O don't suppose he's said why he came back? He saw Ashei sit down and begin playing with the ground and let a small smile escape his lips, which faded as he felt athe presence of a Human nearby. It vanished quickly, so he didn't pay it too much mind.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:05 am

Tomix spoke the the Quincy girl.
"My name is Tomix, former Espada 8, and allied with the shinigami."
He then turned to the man claiming to be Ish's son.
"Well...Ish may have given me immortality, but never swore to fight for him. I'm my own cause: To destroy the Espada."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 am

Yuki's distrustful eyes bore into this strange human who claimed to be the son of Ishpaleum, and she did not like the things he said about his father - she respected Ish way too much to believe his words. However, the smallest niggling of doubt started to worm its way into her mind when he mentioned conversations on a bench - she had first met Ish at the park, where they'd talked for a while before it started to rain. No, Ish wouldn't manipulate me - and even if he tried I'd be able to pick it up, right? I wasn't part of the second division for nothing.

"Ishpaleum is a good man, and I don't believe for one second that he would try to manipulate me or anyone else; you've obviously just had very bad experiences which have made you bitter towards him."
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Domon raised an eyebrow as he heard what his father had done... it was completely unlike him. Either he's really special, or we're really screwed.... He spoke to both of them, the smallest hint of a smile on his face, much like his father's. He's not a good man... he's not even really a man. He's... something else. Of course, it's too late for you two now... it was too late from the moment you let him open his mouth. He turned to Tomix. If he's helping you against the Espada, it simply means that he needs to move them... he sees the world as a chessboard, and if I were you I'd find out what piece I was. He then turned to Yuki, allowing the smile to cover his face. Bad experience? The man almost made me destroy the Soul Society at one point because he messed with my memories!
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Tomix snapped back at the boy.
"You say Ish is manipulating us? Well, prehaps YOU are trying to manipulate us against Ish."
Tomix trusted Ish, but he did wonder if what this boy said was true...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:41 am

Yuki frowned at the conversation taking place around her, not liking it one bit. This strange human, who claimed to be Ish's son, did not seem like a trustworthy individual, and there was also something else that had been bugging her - the same very reason why she had decided to follow after him in the first place: his strange power which seemed so strong, way too strong for a normal human, even one with special abilities.

"What do you mean he isn't even really a man? What could he possibly be if he isn't a man?" Yuki rarely trusted anybody - it was just too hard for her - but she had found that she could trust Ish, and so she would stand by him 100%, though she could see that, even though he supported Ish, Tomix appeared as though he was contemplating over the truth of this man's words.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Domon smiled at Tomix, tilting his head as he spoke. You speak with such rage, and yet you're feeling doubt, because what I'm saying makes sense. You know why? Because it's the truth. If I wanted to manipulate you, I would simply play off of your insecurities, and make you feel that he was endangering her. He gestured to Yuki. After all, you love her. No, all I'm trying to do is make you take a look at the bigger picture, and try to find where you fit in. He then turned to Yuki, who seemed to be much more staunchly against him, but more willing to listen. I mean what I said: he isn't a man. Do you know of any men who don't age, and hand out immortality? No... I'm afraid that he's something different.. heck, even I don't really know what he is... what I am.. He seemed a little saddened by the thought, although he had already decided to put it in his past.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:13 am

Tomix felt a jolt go through him as he heard the boy state Tomix loved Yuki...t was true, but how the hell did this kid know? Tomix felt his face began to go red, but he knew about Ish, he knew some of what Ish was.
"...How the hell do you know about things I haven't said to nearly anyone? You may be right, but I know about Ish, I know a little of his past, of what he truely is. Just because he may be manipulating someone, prehaps it could be for the greater good."
Tomix's anger had begun, and was slowley rising. He had pryed into Tomix's deepest feelings, and he did not like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts and Considerations   Conflicts and Considerations Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflicts and Considerations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: