Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stat System 2.0 =D

Go down 
+22
Urufu
Yammy Riyalgo
Ichimaru Gin
Sangre Amo
Zilo
Emiko Nasatora
Arabella Formosita
Estatico Idurre
Noah
Raphael
Sanba
Kuroden
Jor'lo Dosene
Ishpaleum
Koori Yuki
Locura Ash
Tomix
Kurokon Shikyo
Shunsui Kyoraku
Byakuya Kuchiki™
Dellapero+
Hayami Rentai
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Should we try this system? (Please vote AFTER you've read EVERYTHING)
Yes
Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 Vote_lcap49%Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 24 ]
No
Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 Vote_lcap49%Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 24 ]
Dont care (Counts as both yes AND no)
Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 49

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 am

Good for u... ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:02 am

well look i actually left in rp, no one tried to stop me, so dont blame me =/ and that was before stats btw
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 am

no no no... i hold that decision of yours in high respect, because few people do actually bother to RP it out and even fewer decide to change faction...
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 am

Okay so I dont really know how I should be doing Yammy's stats. He is a special case because he is a former espada and his reiatsu is that of the decima espada when his zanpakto is sealed but when its released he has reiatsu of the cero. If someone wants to do Yammy's stats I would be grateful.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Ok then Yammy.

In base form you would have 250 primary stats and 350 secondary ( as your still the cero in skill you get the cero ranked sub in base form)

In Ressurection you would get your full stats of 450 for cero then gain more from the ressurection boost.

So base form = 250

Ressurection = 250 + 200 + 500 = 950 points in total. ( This is assuming you have 100 ressurection mastery)
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:44 pm

How about teh stamina, that stays the same for both forms. I researched and the reason Yammy is decima in his normal state is because he has a decima level reiatsu but when it is released it is higher then every other espadas reiatsu. Which is why he turns into cero. So im thinking his base stats stay at 250 but his stamina be half of a cero's stamina since it overlaps into his resurrection.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:58 pm

very well. That's 225 stamina.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:15 pm

just pointing out some stuff but i belive Yammy had a segunda, because he grew exponentially in the fight against byakuya and kenpachi

off course there is no way of telling if that was just an ability of his due to his aspect of death that is rage, but it would be safe to assume that his stats had increased even futher after his "growth"
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:32 pm

I looked into that too. In his resurrection he is a large mammoth type thing, and the more angry he gets the larger he becomes, his reiatsu raises and his cero becomes more powerful. He has regeneration and all so maybe I should make that his segunda etapa. Even though its not official. We'll see
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:04 am

If I may be so bold as to suggest something...

Perhaps after you kill someone, you can attain a certain percentage of their stats -depending on what form they were in, etc- to be added onto yours for that form/equivelent or skill.

For example, if Byakuya killed Gin while both were in Bankai, Byakuya would gain 25% of Gin's Bankai stats to be added onto his.

Or something of the like.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Why would you have to kill someone? I think beating someone should improve your stats too, so long as you don't abuse it, like arranging for your character to beat another person's character over and over.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 pm

That works too. Killing them would just eliminate exactly what you said. Plus, a Captain beating an officer over and over again wouldn't help them too much.

But hey, just a suggestion. Take from it what you want.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 am

Well, actually, both of you have good points.

And I think you shouldn't have to kill them, just beat them. And there could be certain limitations for how many times you can gain points for whoever you battle and defeat. That way, it would stop things like what Locura mentioned, and it would refrain from having to kill someone to get points.

*Rangiku wonders if she sounds idiotic.*
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:27 am

Ok, Time for the demon-stat update/

Primery Stats

Head Demon: 1500

Normal demon: 1200

Sub stats:

Head Demon: 400

Normal demon: 375 ( The reason their stats are so high, is because they are CC level and have no forms.}

Demon stats are divided in these catagories.

Primary
Strength:
Speed:
Reiatsu:
Durability:
Stamina ) To determin this, cutt your base stats in half and that is what is placed here for free, except for Gluttony who has stamina = to all their base stats.)

Sub
Weaponry Mastery :
Powers mastery :
Hand To Hand Combat Mastery:
Special Movement Mastery : ( Whatever type of teleportation or high-speed techniques a person uses. Such as Sonido]

Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 am

WOW o.O they are powerful ...... *wonders how we are supposed to beat them*
Back to top Go down
Lyo Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:42 am

>.> it would take more then one Captain to defeat them. I think that's the point
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:53 pm

i think they are a bit too powerful, but that's my opinion lol i'm probably the only one that thinks that xD
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm

probably... do you even have a demon? XD
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:16 pm

huh? what does me having a demon have to do with it xD no i dont lol
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:18 pm

they ARE a bit powerful, we should allow vc type demons, even if just for fun... also for those taht complained about no leveling system, me hayami and dell are discussing it, so keep your pants on.... unless in a lemon....
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:23 pm

lol it doesnt bother me that much xD i was just saying lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stat System 2.0 =D
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4