Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abandoned House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Akallas sighed as he fell backward and landed on the dusty bed. There was a lot of furnitures here, all covered in sheets and layers of dust built over them. It was quite and abandoned. He liked that. He had always wanted some quite place to be and he got one here in Karakura Town. "It's so calming here," he said to himself as he took out a test tube of red liquid from his pants and set it right on top of his chest. "Just to be sure," he muttered to himself again. And he somewhat fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 pm

"Abandoned house? Hm...must be ghosts that caused it to be abandoned. That, or some insane serial killer lived in the place and his butchered victims are in the basement..." the crazy ex-espada muttered to herself as she stared at the abandoned house in front of her. Of course, she hadn't been told it was abandoned; she just automatically assumed it was since it looked that way. After a moment of standing there, the espada that looked like a child opened the door to the house and stepped inside; after a bit of exploring, she found a boy, Akallas, laying on a dusty bed. Aha, so it's not abandoned after all! Wait, wait, what if this boy is the serial killer? she thought to herself as she stared at the boy; she wished she had her customary sunflower seed kernel bag with her, but alas, she had forgotten to get more. After a couple of moments of deliberation, she reached forward with her finger and poked the boy's nose. "Hello, are you the serial killer or ghost who inhabits this place? Where are your butchered victims?" Locura questioned of the sleeping Akallas, before even making sure he had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Sitting down at to the open window Gin watched the two beings inside the house, his fox like smile was hidden behind a paper mask that recembled that of a red fox, his usual habit to ensnare people around his little finger had just kicked in, he let his spiritual pressure float like a butterfly in the immidiet area, his precence could not have been missed and these two held a fairly average spiritual pressure, especially the woman arrancar... he could easily tell she was an arrancar because he had spent some time with those beings back when he served Aizen sosuke, he wished no harm to them for now...

He had practically sprawled himself along the windowside leaning against the side he held on leg up against the window while letting his other leg hang outside, he had decided to simply observe them but once the woman had started talking he could no longer hold himself, by spilling the beans with his precence he was bound to speak sooner or later so why drag it any longer?

From behind his mask he asked with the usual distinct kyoto dialect, that is polite yet indirect. Every word that escaped his lips felt like there where snakes strangling their neck`s even if he would have spoken to them indirectly... What are ya sayin? That boy certainly looks like a killer to me It should have been as obvious as day and night this boy was no serial killer, just a boy led astray from his "path"
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Akallas slowly opened his eyes. There was a hollow in front of him. 'Hmm, karma or fortune?' he thought before he slowly sat up. He had somewhat heard what the two figures said, the other being a shinigami at the window so he decided to answer. "Umm, no. I'm not a ghost ... or a serial killer. Maybe I am... May I ask who you are? You certainly appear to be a hollow," he turned to the shinigami, "And you sir, a shinigami. Perhaps you live here?" he asked.
Oh yeah, he could feel their power -he was getting somewhat crushed under them. It made him shiver a little, involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 am

"Wait, before I answer your question...I think you're about as crazy as me. First you said you're not a ghost or a serial killer, and then you said maybe you are. That makes no sense at all, so therefore, I conclude you are crazy," Locura said to the male, then she looked at Gin; she wasn't completely up to date, but she knew that he was pretty strong, and he also had a rather creepy smile on his face. She ignored the smile though; she couldn't blame him for leaving the Seireitei, considering the fact that she had left the espada. She didn't know his reasons for leaving, perhaps they were less noble than hers, but still, they had both left their factions.

"And that right there is Ichi-chan, or Gin Ichimaru. He's a former shinigami; pretty strong guy too, so don't piss him off. For that matter, I'm pretty strong as well, so don't piss me off either," Locura said to the boy rather cheerfully. "Now then, Ichi-chan also thinks you're a serial killer, so that must mean you are one. You stash the victims in the basement or something?" Locura questioned of him, deciding to go along with what Gin had said, just for kicks.

Oh...wait, wait, that's right; he asked who I was Locura thought to herself, letting a small giggle escape her lips; he thought she was a hollow, or so she assumed. "I'm no hollow; I once was a hollow, I believe the form of it is called a Vasto Lorde. Apparently, ten of them are powerful enough to destroy all of the Soul Society, the place where he comes from," she gestured at Gin. "I'm an arrancar, a hollow who removed their mask." she explained, wondering who this boy was; he knew who shinigami were, but not who espada were. A special human, perhaps? she thought to herself, deciding to save that question, at least for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 am

Gin stepped down on the floor, his omnious precence streched across the floor as he crept forward along the floor like a snake yet he walked like a man, there was a certain instability in his Reitsu, but people could think he had just a bad day, the steps echoed across the hollow building. Man that`s not cool... Locura he said while breathing under that paper mask of his he pulled the mask revealing his usual face, with slint tinted eyes that always seemed to stay shut, he said those words to locura not because he was annoyed that she spoke his name so freely just because he liked to tease people, he stepped next to the human bent down. He poked akallas on the nose with his finger. and you my boy are the killer neh? he took the mask on top of his head and placed it over Akalla`s face...

Just like a mishevous fox aren`t cha? he smirked a bit and took a few steps away from the boy, watching his reaction as well as Locura`s...

heh what are ya saying? i cant afford such luxury like this place, ya know?! its way above my salary...
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:35 pm

"...I don't live here and I haven't killed anyone in the last decade, although I better start doing that," he said. "No, there's no bodies in the basement. Does this mansion have a basement?" He looked between the shinigami and the arrancar. Then Gin placed his mask over his face. "?" 'What's he looking for?' he thought as he narrowed his eyes, watching for any sudden movement. 'This town's a bit weird...'
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Gin Ichimaru certainly was a strange one; of course, Locura didn't mind this, since she was a strange one too. In fact, she liked the fact that he was strange; in her opinion, there were not a lot of people like her in the world, people who were kind of insane. "Not cool? How come it's not cool? What, were you planning on being all mysterious and keeping that mask on? Let me tell you, it wasn't working too well at all," Locura said to him, although in a friendly tone; she wasn't scolding him or anything. She soon looked back at Akallas, wondering what he might be thinking; here he was, a special human who had fallen asleep in a bed that wasn't his, and he was being accussed of being a serial killer and/or ghost by an arrancar and a shinigami. It seemed, however, that he was not the serial killer, or so he claimed.

"Well, if it is a mansion, I would have to imagine that this place has a basement. What kind of mansion wouldn't have a basement?" Locura spoke to him. "Anyway, why were you sleeping in a bed that isn't yours? Don'tcha know that's illegal nowadays?" Locura found humor in that; even if it was illegal, that didn't stop powerful beings like herself from breaking pesky human laws.
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm

"Well, I kill humans and use their blood as a weapon. I'm breaking laws all the time. Besides, it's 'abandoned,' no one owns it," he said. He clicked his tongue. "Do you mind if I ask why a ex-vasto lorde lady -and you shinigami gentleman-as yourself doing in a abandoned mansion in the human world?" he asked them. They were probably bored doing their usual stuff, but Akallas liked to know why people - or soul- do what they do. He scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:54 am

His smile reached Locura`s eyes it seemed, he responded back to Akallas in a polite yet Indirect tone of speaking I knew it, you really are an intresting boy neh? he rubbed the boys head gently and messed his hair a bit. Then Locura seemed to get upset about something he said earlier to her, she was not bothered like some Arrancar would have but she still seemed to wonder why he said like he did.

Now don`t be a party pooper Locura, nobody likes an eyesore, besides i alredy have a mask he off course meant the mask on his face that smirk which seemed to have gotten stuck on his face for quite a good time, there was a small sweatdrop on his cheek and it ran down...

Ichimaru chukled a bit at the boys remark weather he was an murdered was even starting to confuse gin himself, but he did not belive it either way before he would see it so that was really not a big deal How bout some proof? he asked akallas oh and by the way its an Ex captain shinigami but you can call me Gin, and before you even ask what i did to leave soul society, lets just say..... it was fate and some bloody fate it was too... he took a seat on a chair and pulled his arm so that it pushed his cheek slightly up when he leaned down with his arm, his eyes where shut either way...
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:22 am

"If you've really done all of those things, why aren't those guys with the pitiful weapons here right now? Methinks they would put some effort into finding a guy who kills humans and uses their blood to fight. Oh, and you're contradicting yourself there; if you haven't killed anyone in the last decade, then how do you use human blood in combat?" Locura spoke to him, then she looked at Gin, who was claiming she was a party pooper; well, she knew she wasn't.

"But I'm not a party pooper! Really! I was just messing with you Ichi-chan!" Locura informed the male, then she looked back at Akallas to answer his question. "I'm here 'cause I saw this place and it looked interesting soooo...no big reason," she explained with a shrug of her shoulder, though she was curious as to why Gin was here; he hadn't said why he was here yet.

After deciding she needed a place to sit down, she cast glances around the room and, after considering it for a few moments, plopped down onto the same bed that Akallas was still on. "Neh...I heard that it was really, really bloody, Gin. Sure wish I could have been involved in the bloodiness; sure would have been exciting, at the least. In Karakura Town, you usually find weak hollows or weak shinigami; they're no fun to mess with at all," a sigh escaped the small figure's lips, before she looked at Akallas again. "Anyway, since you asked us this question...why are YOU here?" she asked the male, curious about what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

"Proof, you ask for... Gin?" Akallas said as he widened his eyes so that it would look natural. Proving it wouldn't be much of a deal, he thought. Then Locura asked Akallas about him contradicting something. He turned to the arrancar. "I can use my blood contained in tubes similar as this," he said as he lifted up the tube of blood, the one that he had placed on his chest before he fell asleep. The tube itself was transparent but the blood made its color dark red. He opened the tube and spilled it on the floor just between his feet. "Well, ma'am, I am just wandering about; I don't have a home." He placed his hand over the pool of blood and as he lifted the hand, a crystallized form of blood began to rise as well.

Eventually, all of the blood in the pool was transformed into a long spear-like, crystallized form. He turned to Gin. "Is this good enough as a proof for using human blood as a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Gin`s smile widened a bit Right... I though you might say that... he said back to Locura No i doubt you would have enjoyed it as much as i did.... his crooke smile gave a bit and he gave out a low sigh, how much did he not want those times to return. and i suppose im here because of fate... hopefully not a bloody one this time around i would hate to ruin my clothes again ya know they are so white so its hard to brush away the blood stains from it.

Gin followed whatever akallas was doing he mainly understood the main method behind his ability, his expression stood the same the entire time, even when the crystallized wall stood up with a single flicker with his arm, he was not that suprised to be honest he clapped his hands together in a slow motion where he was sitting down now... just one thing kill someone his amused expression grew a bit as he glanced at the boy in anticipation at his reaction
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:53 am

"Don't call me ma'm; makes me feel so old..." Locura requested of the human, a small frown on her face. Sure, she was over a thousand years old, but she enjoyed how she looked, and being called ma'm only reminded her of how old she really was; perhaps she liked the way she looked becauase looking at herself in a mirror could remind her of what her human life had been like. That was so long ago though...before all these machines existed Locura thought to herself, watching as Akallas demonstrated for them.

It was a rather impressive ability, sure, but he would have to kill again eventually, and he had to have killed plenty of people to be able to train enough to use it so well, so that proved to her he had to have been a serial killer, at least at one point. "Hm...you know, when that blood of yours runs out, you're going to have to kill again. What are you going to do then?" Locura questioned of the boy; a small grumble came from her stomach soon after. Letting out an exasperated sigh, she berated her stomach verbally for a short while before pulling out her trademark bag of sunflower seed kernels, and then she began to munch on them as she waited for a reply from either of the two men.
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:45 am

Akallas nodded at Locura's request.

"If my supply of blood runs out, then I must kill. Simple as that..." Akallas replied. He sighed out of the blue. "But it's so hard to choose. Should I kill a fat man with a lot of blood or a baby whose blood is so fresh and pure? ...It's so hard to choose," he muttered at the end. He turned to Gin. "You want me to kill someone? Alright," he said as he stood up. He picked up the spear-like crystalline spear. "But I don't kill hollows and shinigamis; I can't use their blood," he said as he jumped out of the window.

[Leves Abandoned House]
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:24 am

Deciding to stay out of sight Gin stood up from his seat he glanced one more time at Locura before he would leave your older than myself and this kid put together its only natural to call someone like yourself maÂŽam rather than a child or a teen, especially if your an trained insane killer withouth a moment`s notice Gin dissapeared out of sight with a shumpo... not giving the girl like arrancar any time to argue or respond back, some dust was blows up into the air when Gin used shumpo...

He decided to examine this "child" from a distance so that he would not disturb his work in art, the art of murdering that is...
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 am

Neh...Ichi-chan has a point there; but still, I don't like being called it Locura thought to herself, getting off of the bed she had been sitting on; she soon exited out the window as well, intending to follow Akallas from a distance. She decided it would be easier to follow the boy, since he didn't have shunpo, and because Ichimaru was likely going to be watching the boy to see how he did. Locura followed Akallas from a distance, wondering who he was going to choose as a victim; she hoped he would choose someone that would be sport, instead of a victim that wouldn't fight back...she hated people like them.
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 am

Akallas jumped from rooftop to rooftop until he came and landed in front of a brightly lit house. He looked about. No one saw him. Sweet. He jumped over the fence and entered the house. He moved along the edge of the fence, taking notice how muh people was in the living room. "Wow, they were having a party. 10 ... 14 ... 20? In this small house?" he asked himself. He sneaked around and into the lawn where there was more people. "Oh sweet," he said as he walked over to the drinks and poured a tube of blood while no one was watching. Unfortunately, Akallas poured it into the lemonade and the color changed drastically. He turned around. "Oops," he muttered.

"Hey," he host of the party- a big man with lots of scars- came up to Akallas. "I don't remember inviting someone with white hair and purple eyes," he said.

Akallas just smiled. "Well, you can be mistaken," he said as he moved away from the drinking stand. Soon, people began to drink the "lemonade." He looked over his shoulder. "Sweet," he muttered. He walked over to a chair and sat there, waiting for the party-goers to enjoy their last night.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:54 pm

OOC: just keep posting or something im going to join ya when i feel like it, locura you can do as you wish but try not to interrup him in his work k`ay?
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 pm

OOC: lol, kk

Akallas watched as the drink in the bowl was emptied out. He raised his hand, looked about and said, "Blood Hole." Nothing happened at first, then several people screamed out in agony. Several soon became many and many into all, except Akallas. He watched with a smile on his face as the people around him writhe in pain. Then he snapped his finger.

The man nearest to him let out a shriek before a lump of crystallized bursted out of his chest, leaving a huge hole behind. Several more balls, some crystallized, some not, ripped out of the people. "Wow, 15? But I counted over 20!" he said.

Scream.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Ichimaru found it quite amusing when several of the humans practically popped like a balloon even if it was just their stomach, he was standing on a nearby roof top towering over the area in all his wickedness, he was amused and wondered if the boy had a name, he awaited the boy to finish up his mess and kept watching from there, at his next move, he felt Locura around not too far away, he hide his spiritual pressure so he would not atract her too close, and any hollows for that matter...
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Akallas quickly sent the balls away into the direction where he was going to jump away. The fifteen balls flew away and he soon followed after them. He jumped one roof when he spotted Gin. "Oh hey!" he said as manipulated the balls into Gin's dorection and jumped towards that direction.

When he arrived, he pulled out a canteen and poured all of the liquid balls into it. Thankfully, the size of the blood balls were not very big, only big as a child's fist. After that he broke all of the crystal balls into tiny shards and scattered them across the town. "Now, how's that, Gin?" he asked as he put away the canteen of blood after screwing the top shut.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 am

"ooh...so bloody, though I have to say, roasting humans like marshmallows is much more fun..." Locura commented to herself, her legs dangling from a tree as she observed the killings from a distance. She was eating sunflower seed kernels like they were popcorn, acting as if she were watching a movie as the people died. He needs more creativity when it comes to killing 'em though; slipping something into the punch is so old she thought to herself, leaping out of the tree and walking over to where Akallas had just went; she soon enough saw him and Gin. "That was quite bloody, wouldn't you say? Might I recommend coming up with creative ways to kill 'em though? I find the police here are baffled when they find charred corpses with no explanation for a fire happening." Locura spoke to the human.

Last edited by Locura Ash on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Ichimaru clapped his hands in a slow motion May i ask your name boy? his sly smile let out a bit while he asked this, he was right about judging this boy but he had to admit that he had not anticipated that he was a killer on a first glance, even if he did not say it out loud I agree with Locura ya gotta make some new art outta this
mmmh marshmallows gotta have that for dinner tonight, he though for himself
If ya want yourself in the history books as the most bloody murderer then you still got a long way to go but don`t get fried on ya way there m`kay?
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm

"Name's Akallas, Gin," he said as he grinned. "World's Bloodiest Murderer? I don't want that. I want to learn all of the techinques and the skills the world has to offer me," he said. "This ain't the only ability that I can use. However, I still need to learn them before I actually start using them," he sighed. "Anyway, thanks for the compliment and see ya!" Akallas said and dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned House   Abandoned House Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandoned House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next