Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Massively insane amounts of homework :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Massively insane amounts of homework :(   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:21 am

Ok, I haven't been on since last week and so to everybody that I'm in a topic with, or who I'm reviewing their application I'm really, really sorry. My workload the last few days since Wednesday has been absolutely ridiculous and so I haven't had any time at all to do anything but work, work, work! I don't have enough time today to reply to anything, but I've taken this small break right before going to dinner to post this absence topic, and hopefully I'll finish my commerce assignment tonight because that's what's taken most of time - the others aren't nearly as big or as major - and so if I can do that then I'll be able to reply to everything tomorrow and go through all the pending applications on the creation board. Again, I'm really sorry, I feel really bad for not posting this sooner Sad

'Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon.'

Koori (Last name) Yuki (first name)
Koori Yuki's Profile
Yuki's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Massively insane amounts of homework :(   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:56 pm

No problamo.
We can wait.
Maybe we'll get more activity when you get back ^ ^

"Our friend's hopes and dreams are etched into it's body. Transforming the Infinate Darkness into Light. Unmatched in Heaven and Earth. One Machine to equal the gods! Super Galaxy Gurren Lagaan! We'll show you the power...of the HUMAN RACE. ~Simon

We locked away our own kind and haulted our evolution! Do you have the sheer fortitude that is on par with that!? We say, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" ~Anti-Spiral

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Massively insane amounts of homework :(
Page 1 of 1