Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yaho~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seishiro

Seishiro

Yaho~ Empty
PostSubject: Yaho~   Yaho~ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 am

Hello everyone. I'm Sano Seishiro. I am a retired head moderator of the online game Bleach Resurrection (although our head admins spelled it Ressurection). I'm mainly retired cuz the game died months ago and then ppl stopped playing it all together. Now, I dun even play online games anymore so why am I even saying this? XD Anyways, over the past 4 years, I have RPed with the character Sano Seishiro, who is/was the captain of the 5th division as well as the kido corps. I was also the leader of a group of element users known as the Taoshi so with granted permission, I'd like to bring some of my shinigami/taoshi friends from our organization to this forum. We're hybrids, basically, not full shinigamis. All of us (back in the forum I used to RP in) are captains turned vizard turned taoshi. We're not vizards anymore since I made a rule not to have hollow powers while being a taoshi at the same time. Anyways, I'm new to this forum so I shouldn't really be demanding much but like i said before, I would like to bring my taoshi group into this forum. I also need this verified first before I make my RP profile because my taoshi style builds up about 50% of the way I fight.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Yaho~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaho~   Yaho~ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 am

You are very welcome to join this site with you and your friends.

Could you pm me more details about your group? Ss in detail what your taoshi style and such is.

Our headadmin, sarah, is currently busy, but my charather is the captain commander and im a admin on this forum, so ill be the one to look over this.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Yaho~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaho~   Yaho~ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:58 pm

^^ hello nice to see some new faces around here....

and welcome to this forum a lot of people are being inactive at the moment due to vacation`s and stuff, but i hope it will get busy here again...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Yaho~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaho~   Yaho~ EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 am

Hey, welcome and I know you'll have fun RPing here ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yaho~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaho~   Yaho~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaho~