Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Announcement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcement   Announcement EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:44 am

This might be the wrong place for this but I don't really care. I am going to say this right here and right now. I am not going to death match on this site. Not with this or any other character. So from this point on any fight I might be in which will be sparring only, and all rp's I am in I will not fight no matter what if the opponent wants to kill. If I die I am calling god mod. I do not believe in this if someone pulls a gun on me irl bull shit as an excuse to god mod people after crashing an rp. I will not accept such blatant god modding, nor will I accept being told I am dead because forcing me to fight or die is god modding.

Also what is with unique abilities being allowed as easy to learn by anyone? Multiple ceros in one technique? People using rl situations to excuse god modding? what is next? Banning cannons? Do we really need tons of Espada with 1 of a kind abilities as if it is a common everyday Hollow attack? I am seeing more and more op'd crap everyday. And Dellapero is leading the way. He claims he can enter any rp I am in and kill me without being a god modder because I won't fight back. Never mind the fact I am in non fight rp's or he is assuming that rl situations apply on the site. If he attacks and kills me in any rp and it is upheld I will flame this site on every site I go to and explain to them why this site should be avoided.

This site is supposed to be for us to have fun not cater to retards who bitch about rl situations to excuse their egos. Someone had better talk to Dellapero and explain to him that he is not allowed to force others to death match just because he wants to kill someone. His idiocy needs to be curbed really fucking fast.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:20 am

umm... im probably not such a good talked when it comes to this kind of stuff, but you are right it does not sound right, though i can`t deny the fact that you should entireley avoid fight`s as long as there is the slightest chance that you might die, is that a reason to quit? i don`t think so, everyone die`s at some point. However as you said i don`t like OP or God modder`s that`s too much of a reason to die since most of the time you don`t have a chance to do anything but die...

come to think if this has anything to do with the new manga that came out this week.....

^^ Gomen i could be of no help, but i hope you will re-concider what you just said
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:10 am

A few things.

1. If your in a private topic no one is allowed to enter unless stated by the people in the topic.

2. You can kill let alone attck someone else without an IC reason to do so.

3. If he trys that pm me and ill do the same exsact thing to him.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 pm

2. Yeah, you can attack anyone you want. I can just say Hayami got bored and looked at.. Bill and slashed at him. Or i can say she wasnt thinking and just slashed. Lol. I've never heard of the rule here that you cant attack or kill w/o a reason.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:05 pm

I moved this to RP talk. Only admins and mods can post annoucements. Not to mention it makes the site look bad.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Information-
Jump to: