Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rp with Izuru? :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Rp with Izuru? :) Empty
PostSubject: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:28 pm

would anyone like to rp with izuru?
a battle?
a regular day?

i dont know. im up for ideas ?

^^

anyone?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:21 pm

I will Very Happy I don't mind what type you choose to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm

if you don't mind i might want to hop in too.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Jim- wel heres my idea- does your character have bankai? even if he does maybe he can request kira to train him a bit. and perhaps he knows kira through momo.

Koori- the only idea i can think of is maybe she comes by his office to deliver paper work to him and they chat bit.

or they can spare if you want. if you any other ideas feel free to say them.

^^
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:05 am

No, Jim does not have a bankai at the moment. I've had ideas for one, just not the time to post a training post.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 pm

oh ok , they can have a casul thread then if you want. they could run into eachother in the hall or something and jim can remember seeing him with his captain.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:33 pm

if you don't mind can you start the topic, not very good at it.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 pm

sure ill pm it to yuh when im done. ^^
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:38 am

sorry for not replying ^^ anyways, I can deliver paperwork - I'm great at that lol Very Happy

I made one in the third division called 'delivering paperwork' - aren't I just so original with names of topics? lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp with Izuru? :)   Rp with Izuru? :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp with Izuru? :)
Page 1 of 1