Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old memories (Ukitake)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:32 am

ehh... he though about it but he was a bit unsure, he supposed that would be about 10 years`s if not more before Aizen`s death so it had not been short lived, to be honest he never expected anyone to find out about it that soon, much less Yuuri herself, he tried hard to calm himself down and the blush of the sake was the only thing you could see on him...

a-anoo id guess about a year or two before Aizen`s death a small white lie right? she could probably see it though o-okay i-its a bit more than that he gulped a bit while smiling to her, yet he still avoided to look straight at her... a-about 10 year`s.... A silence broke out in between them, for Ukitake`s part it felt like forever, none the less he awaited her answer... he rubbed the back of his head again, now im in trouble he though for himself.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 am

"Ehh? 10 years ago?", she said, holding her hand out to the height her chest were in. "I wasen`t taller than this back then..i had Hinamori-chans body...". She held her hand up and laid a single finger on his nose. "Neh, i think i caught myself a pedophile..or am i wrong?", she said in a light lautgher, surpringly enough finding the entire thing amusing, insteed of being angry. If he had confessed it like that to anyone else in her rank, he would most likely either had been beaten up badly, or lost his rank as a captain, along with his zanpaktou`s destroyed.

"Neh, but i think its kinda cute", Yuuri said once again in her gentel tone, befor sitting down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Ukitake looked away then at Yuuri w-when you put it that way you make it sound a lot worse...he looked a bit dissapointed at himself he sighed and blushed still avoiding to look at her at the same time but you have only grown more beatiful for each passing day, so i suppose i could not keep the truth hidden forever... he blinked while he looked at Yuuri really? Ukitake sat down, oh he needed a lot more sake now to showel down the past happenin`s he requested for two more bottle`s of sake...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:29 pm

"Neh, dont worry, ill keep it between the two of us..a secret romance, its so exsiting", she said with a little smile, meaning she was joking about the secret romance thing. The fact that she wasen`t angry about it, meant that she either had the same feelings for him, or was the kind of woman who could accept such things, and pretend they never heard it, while maintainning a close friendship.

As the two sake bottles arrived, Yuuri was the one to pour up on the plates, befor taking a little sip herself. It was nice with some cold sake, since the other one had gotten slightly warm while they talked. It had a hint of strawberry in it, without being to sweet, a good sake she had to get the name on.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Ukitake had another view on the matter, he decided if he would get more drunk than Yuuri-san he might forget whatever happened on this day, he sighed, he probably wont forget it anyway`s, he watched as more sake came in and yuuri being quick poured some more sake into their respective plate`s im so gonna hear about this im sure he mumbled for himself while he glanced at Yuuri im not sure what part of this is romantic really but ehh i suppose that`s a manly answer? he poured the entire plate of sake into his mouth in a swift motion, he liked the strawberry taste he noticed Yuuri liked it too how weird he had never got this kind of sake before... it had started raining outside, Ukitake looked out trough the window next to him seeing that the full moon got covered by some clouds...

It was starting to get late, but Ukitake did not mind that, nothing special was up tomorrow except for his Zanpakto, he wondered where they had gone...

Sōgyo no Kotowari

Those troublesome twins where a pain he admitted that, but they where so cute you could not hate them, it was impossible... returning to the sake Ukitake glanced at Yuuri, what would the future offer them?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 pm

It was first now you could see the striking resemblance Seihoshi and Yuuri had. Despite the major diffrences, gender and height, they were kinda identical. Seihoshi`s hair was longer than even Ukitake`s, and was silver were Yuuri`s were white as the snow, but they both seemend to have a almost shinning glance and soft feeling. Both Seihoshi and Yuuri`s skin didn`t seem to have any scar, which was surpring thinking how violent seihoshi had been in the past, and how many years Yuuri had been a shinigami. Their eyes and personality was probably the most they had in commen. Yuuri could go from being the serious captain commander everyone respected, and some feared, to being the semi-flirting young woman Ukitake had seen in action, or to the sad woman who missed her beloved captain that made you wanna comfort and protect her with your life.

"Neh, Ukitake-san...", Yuuri said after the bottles were half empty, and she could feel that the sake had begun to take affect. "What do you think will happen if the seireitei finds out?"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Thinking about it Ukitake saw how much her Zanpakto recembled her master, it was not that much really in outer apperence as in persona, You could hardly think she was a captain commander concidering how she acted at the moment, Ukitake was pouring some sake into his mouth when Yuuri asked him a question he would rather not answer "Neh, Ukitake-san..."

"What do you think will happen if the seireitei finds out?" he was going to remark to her in his mind that she should not use honorific`s for him when he heard Yuuri`s question the sake in his mouth bursted out as he literally blew it, most of the sake was spitted in Yuuri`s face, Ukitake blushed dear me... gomenasai! gomenasai! Ukitake said while he bowed hitting his head against the table once ow! his nose started bleeding again but this time because he hit his nose on the table, he held his arm across his nose im so clumsy... gomen he said again then returned to her question

im not really sure... how the other captain`s would react.... he said as he dried some blood from his nose...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Occ: Ladies and gentelmen, the captain of the 13th division!xD

Yuuri, who was whiping the sake from her face, let out a little sigh, befor she sat down next to him, and held a napkin up to his nose, preventing the white captain haori from getting blood on it. "Hopeless old man..", she said in a light smile, befor she with great care pulled the captain haori off him, laid his head into her lap, and held the napkin so the blood would`t flow out. "What would`t the 4th division say if they saw blood on a captain haori..".

Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:50 pm

ack...his blush remained, he was pulled down on Yuuri`s lap, she was so soft on her touches i-i think the real question would be what she would do if she saw blood on a captain haori! b-beat`s me he said in a shy tone...

this is all my fault... have you at least had a great time?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:11 pm

"Hehe, of cause..you look so cute down there", she said, reaching over to get her plate of sake. This resulted in Ukitake`s face being pressed again her chest, which was a D-sized one, which caused him to start getting surficated. It only lasted for a moment, befor she sat back down straight, holding the plate against his mouth, so he could drink a little while the nose bleeding stopped.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Eh blushing today seemed to have gotten the better of him, he never though of himself as cute, only her remark had gained him this new view, while he kept blushing he noticed his bleeding had stopped but it still hurt in his nose, when she leaned over to get her sake Ukitake was unsure what hit him, but honestly it was something soft and warm, he could only come up with one explanation he was sure his nose bleed would start again but suprisingly it did not...

He started waving his arm`s around a bit mffff when he finally got some air his face face red like a ripe tomato, 1 he had gotten no air, 2 he had started blushing like no tomorrow, he panted a bit and looked at Yuuri, he sipped a little at the sake he was unsure if Yuuri was even aware what she was doing anymore or if she was just flirting with him? It all really did not matter too much certain things had started to take effect on him nameley the sake, he appriciated the comfort she gave him... but her chest that close was just a bit too much, but then again that would have been if he was not drunk...

m-much appreciated wait what was he saying? he was unsure his word`s got a bit blurry y-you think i should sit up, is your lap getting stiff? he asked? he really would not have minded to stay a bit longer like this, but honestly it was up to her, it seemed like Ukitake had already forgotten the "incident" but she was all too kind, he would not diserve her if they ever would get any closer, why? one could ask? it was just the way he felt about her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm

"..Please keep laying there..", she said in a almost begging voice, as she stroked him over his long white hair in a gentel manner. "..i remeber my husband used to lay like this...i cant remeber his face..i cant remeber my children..but i remeber how he laid..how his hair felt..how his voice used to calm me down no matter what happend...you remind me of him, Ukitake-san..", she spoke in a soft voice. He felt a wet tear land onto his pale cheek, befor she whiped her eyes with her bare arms.

"Now im crying again..what a great captain commander i am..", she said in a sorrowful tone while smiling slightly. "..Please drink some more sake, ill stop for now"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:20 am

Ukitake listened to Yuuri as carefully as he could in his condition, his hair laid sprawled across her lap and the seat it even reached to the floor, for a moment Ukitake wanted to break out and hug her again, he felt her salt tasting tear`s fall on his cheek, certain emotion`s entered his mind and yet he was not even aware of it, he took a quick sip of sake from the table, he was no longer certain which was his and her`s but that really did not bother him much, he felt diffrent about Yuuri somehow, more closer than he had ever felt...

He felt warm in his chest probably due to the sake but also perhap`s for another reason, it was a good feeling none the less, he let his arm strode up against her hair again, was he... in love? he shook that feeling from his mind, it could not be, he had a simple crush rite? then again nothing was all that simple... Ukitake decided to relax since she almost begged for it, but it also bothered him that she had cried like that openly before him... perhaps he would need to help her somehow? Ukitake reached his hand out towards her face and with his finger dried away a tear from her face that she had missed, he then pulled himself up to her eye level for now, he felt somehow light inside of him, he decided to express his gratitude towards her and by being drunk that would probably lead to something he would not do in normal situation`s when he would be sober, he glanced directly into her eyes with a small gentle smile on his face everyone has the right to cry now and then even the captain-commander he then closed his eyes and pressed his lips against her`s withouth thinking futher about it, the kiss lasted well over a minute, but for them who where a bit drunk it felt much shorter, it was a much more passionate kiss than what Ukitake even though he was capable off showing, it should have been clear this was not a kiss to be taken lightly but as drunk as they where it would probably pass I suppose i lied... I even fooled myself to think it was a mere crush he looked at her still his eyes closed, he slowly started to sink back into her lap as he covered his face now with his hand in embarrasment somewhere deep down inside he knew what he was doing and was probably upset about it, yet it was nothing that would hinder himself from doing things that fell on his mind, even if he was aware of it now he would probably forget about it tomorrow...

How could i not love someone who missed his husband for so long... he said in a shy yet a bit saddened tone do i calm you with my voice? he finally asked with a small change in his tone...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Oddly enough, she remained were she had been when he kissed her, as if she had been stunned. "You really are drunk...arent you?", she slowy asked, removing his hand from his face, holding it between her own fingers, looking down into his face, a light smile being over her face. Her cheeks was slightly red, but neither of them would forget everything that they had told eachother, sake wasen`t a miracle maker.

"Yes you do...i find myself being calm whenever im togeder with the older captains like you or Shunsui-sama..i love all my senpai`s...". For a moment there was a akward silence, befor Yuuri spoke again. "N-not in love-love way of cause..more like a family...", she said, brushing a few stains of hair away from his face.

"I can thank you all for who i am today...even through Mayuri-sama only wanted to exspriment on Seihoshi..", she said in a light lautgher, the thought of the current 12th division captain apperently amusing her.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm

I-i just wanted you to stop crying about it he kept his smile and his eyes shut i see... he took some more sake and he pulled his arm to her hair, he fiddled with it so it ran around his finger several times, he then slowly let go and released her hair... gomen i should not have expressed myself so openly, well that is understandeble suddenly he started to feel tired, having a hard time keeping his eyes open...

Mayuri is what he is... im sure you have grown used to him by now
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 pm

"Heh, not really...sure he stopped trying to exsperiment on me when i joined the 3th division, Gin-sama always came in the way so he gave up, he losses intrest in things really easy..". She stopped talking and noticed he was speaking a little slower than befor. He had, had much sake, and he was most likely tired from everything that had happend that day, from the zanpaktou twins stealing his haori, to his confenssion of love to her, something he had been keeping a secret for 10 years at least.

Yuuri stood up fully, and helped him up and stand, through she doubted he was drunk enough so he could`t walk himself. To be on the safe side, she took his left arm over her shoulder, and supported him by pressing right side against his left. "Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm

I see he holded in a yawn, it was probably wishful thinking from his side that he would forget what has happened here today, most of it would be best left un-meantioned, Now that he though about it How could Yuuri`s appearence have changed so, so drastically over these past 10 years? was it because she was simply growing up? was she growing still taller? he shook his head, stupid topics running in my head, it wont change the fact that shes who she is and appears to have changed... i will accept that, but wont that make me look like a perv? well i certainly feel bad about it, he sighed...

He was suddenly brought back to reality when Yuuri moved a bit apperently she had decided that it was time to leave, Ukitake did not protest it was late after all, he sat up when Yuuri stood up from the seat he followed her and stood up as well, he was affected by the sake sure but it did not stop him from walking let alone standing up, he moved slowly to the left and right withouth noticing it. He had taken a bit more sake than Yuuri, their breath probably smelled a bit bad but neither of them could tell since they both smelled the same, however he was unsure if he could find his squad barrack`s let alone his office, the problem was that he would probably not admit this to Yuuri. N-neh ill be all right see... It had stopped raining outside... what a relife, he stepped outside, the fresh air awakened his senses a bit from the deep slumber it had been set into due to the amount of sake...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:59 pm

The moon was still up, so it meant they probably could get some sleep, befor their manjor hangover that would come the next morning kicked in. Yuuri knew he probably would have a hard time finding his way trough the barracks, so she had desided to shelter him for the night in her room. She had taken a room next to Yamanto´s, even through he was dead, he had been a strong and wise captain commander for serval 100 years, so in respect she had refused to take his, which the most of the 1th division probably respected her for.

In what seemend like hours, they finaly reached the 1th division barracks, which resided in the tallest place in seireitei, exsept for the towers and such that was scattered around. Yuuri`s bedroom was right next to her office, in fact a little door connected the two rooms, so that if anything should happend while she slept, the shinigami knew were to find her. Yuuri had never been a person to sleep much, spending all her shinigami life right after acadamy in a high rank had made her though, and caple of handling days without much sleep.

Insteed of laying down her own bed, which was a king-sized round bed at the north wall, she laid Ukitake down at it. She took off his haori and folded it togeder, placing it on the nightable. She could feel the heaviness on her head that the sake had caused, but inorged it by focusing on getting him onto the bed fully. Yuuri managed to lay him on his back, befor pulling the covers over him.

"Is there anything you want? Some water maybe?". Her hands were folded in front of her, and the moonlight shinning from the window above her, made her pale skin and white hair seem whiter and more beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Ukitake was suprised that despite his refuse for help Yuuri still decided to help him the only thing he was unsure was where she was taking him?, he though back to his squad? but that was hard to belive, he though so no less he did not protest either, it would probably fallen on blind ear`s either way that and he did not mind too much... other than she would probably... he was too tired to care either way and did not think futher about where she was taking him he trusted her fully so that was okay.

Ukitake felt something soft on his back a bed it seemed, everything was a bit blurry but he could tell that Yuuri was still around, not thinking too deeply about it he though it was natural since she was so kind, he heard her question, his lips where dry, and his troath was kinda warm only if you take one yourself as well he said not wanting to sound rude since he though he was in his squad barrack`s, slowly he started to fall asleep, he could not remeber his bed being so... so comfy, it can`t have been the sake, he did not think futher about it just how good it felt to sleep, hey wait this odd smell it certainly was not his, this made the captain flinch a bit but he was still asleep, breathing calmly in and out his chest expanded out and in along with every breath, his chest had become a bit visible since Yuuri had loosened up his haori and removed it... his ordinary shinigami outfit was resting on him still, Ukitake would have been compleytley defenseless in this state, but he was in Squad 1 now which was the most secure place out of all the squad`s...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 pm

He had bairly spoken befor he fell asleep, but it wasen`t a surprise since he was so tired. Yuuri let out a little sigh, but looked up when she felt a hand onto her shoulder. It was Seihoshi, standing tall and handsome as usual, who had walked in from the office were she had ordered him to stay, in case anything urgent happend.

"So he did has a crush on you, huh?", the tall zanpaktou spirit asked its master, observing the sleeping captain with his chest slightly exsposed. "Hmm, yes he had..", she said, sobering slightly up due to Seihoshi`s presence. The zanpaktou spirit let out a little amused sigh, as if he had known about Ukitake`s crush for a long time, without telling Yuuri. The two twins was standing next to him, watching Ukitake with their wide cute eyes.

"He is, Sleeping right?", they said in usion, ending eachother`s lines as always. "Yes..", Yuuri said in a calm voice, looking down at the two, understanding now why Ukitake loved the two so much, when they weren`t annoying, they were the cutest thing. The two twins looked at eachother, befor they pushed Yuuri in the back, causing her to fall over Ukitake, her belly landing on his, causing their body to form a X shape.

Seihoshi knew this probably would wake Ukitake up, so he let out a little sigh, sweatdropping at it. Those two were nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Ukitake had alredy reached another level in this sleeping state, he really did not dream anything yet, suddenly feeling something heavy against his entire body yet it felt soft and warm at the same time it still waked him up, not in such a sudden state as he would perhaps normally have reacted but in a slow way he supposed it was still due to the sake, he narrowed his eyes a bit he did not see a thing... and he could not breath? something that felt like soft cloth rubbed a little against his face, If Ukitake would have had a single clue what was happening he would not have liked it that much, in this state however he was confused and a bit panicked, but there was nothing he could really do about it...

Looking from the view of the twin`s it looked fun, they where tempted to join them and they did, both of them jumped on top Yuuri`s back while laughing, they though of it no more than a funny game, leaving Seihoshi stare at their entire "game" it would only be a matter of time before they would get bored on the game, but they liked to play more games with other people than themselves... Ukitake waved with his hand`s frantically trying to clear out what the hell was in front of him, off course it was no other than Yuuri-san herself, that part was only half of the truth, her chest was pressed against Ukitake`s face, Ukitake though the unbending darkness would never stop...

OOC: coughiknowcheesyasslongpostandahintofpervynessbutthatsjustmecough xD
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:08 pm

(xD)

Seihoshi watched the whole ideal, befor he reached down, attempting to grab the twins by their arms. Oddly enough, he stepped back a few steps, watching Yuuri being jumped at by the twins, not moving at all. A strong spirtual pressure filled the room, causing the twins to jump of Yuuri, looking around scared since the pressure was big. The pressure was strong enough to cause the room to shake slightly, and if it keept increasing it would probably end up with the walls crumbling.

Yuuri stood up from the bed and lowered her spiritual pressure. She knew it was abit over dramatic, but it was the only thing she could think of that would make the twins stop. She feel to her knees, the hangover having kicked in already. Seihoshi let out a little sigh, befor he walked over to the side of the bed, helping Ukitake to sit.

"I am sorry for awaking you, Ukitake, i should have held them back befor entering..but they had missed you", he said, looking down at the twins who was bowing, saying their, the hats on their heads being close to falling off. Yuuri didn`t bother to sit up. The softness of her own bed had made her even more tired than she was befor. She was laying on her back, causing her white hair to be sprawled out around her, some hanging off the side of the bed.

Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Gasping for some air as Ukitake seemed to sit up almost by himself, his hangover had kicked in, that and he was no longer drunk, That was probably the most dangerous way to wake someone up by the way Ukitake though as his wine red face almost lighted the entire room, (not really but you get my point) he had a hard time speaking since he was still catching his breath panting, never did he really think that a pair of boobs could be so... so dangerous, it was just now confirmed.

Ukitake noticed something this was not his room, it was not his squad where on earth was he? and what was Seihoshi doing here, Ukitake slowly stood up as he tried to understand what on earth had been happening and what Yuuri did on top of him? she did after all not seem to have done it on purpose, since she apologised, Ukitake would have no trouble to forgive her.

Ukitake took a few steps towards the side of the bed and fell over the side head first, however he was quick enough to put his hands first to cover it up ouch he was not even thinking clear...

One of the twins walked next to Ukitake and pulled some of his now messy hair from his face haha Oto-san is pinky! a comment entered Ukitake`s ear`s and he noticed the twins, His Zanpakto, he wondered if they had been causing any trouble? probably... Wait could there be some kind of connection to Yuuri`s little mishap and the twins? most likeley.... he sighed for himself until he was pulled up on the bed by seihoshi again, and placed down on the bed gently.

you should be more careful Ukitake, i would reccomend for you to stay in the bed a bit longer, until you can stand up straight, same goes for you Yuuri He said in a somewhat gentle yet serious tone, after all he did not want to see either of them hurt, and it was true too, both of them where still tired...

Pinky swear Pinky swear! the twins shouted and jumped doing both in co-existance, Ukitake looked at the twin`s and then at Yuuri, with a small smile, now he had apprently a normal heart-beat again he sat there next to Yuuri... he tried to act as if nothing had happened between them, Ukitake`s hair laid sprawled as well across the bed, some hair straw`s crossed Yuuri`s hair, while other`s reached the floor from where he was sitting...

I-its all right Seihoshi Ukitake yawned Then just for a second both of the twins yawned in unision, the fixated their eyes at the bed and climbed up on the bed by pulling themselfs up along Ukitake`s hair, he felt a sting and was about to fall but used his arm`s to hold himself up, he watched the twins curl up next to Yuuri and each other as another smile crossed his face, looking at the twins curl up next to Yuuri made his day, he would have loved to take a picture but found something disturbing him, once again Yuuri`s cleaveage was showing as her outfit had dropped down along her shoulder, Ukitake fixed it for Yuuri in a blink of an eye, he decided that the captain commander would need to do something about that outfit of her`s before it would get any worse... if it was possible. He took Yuuri`s haori like she had done to him and neatly gave it to Seihoshi, he untied her shoes and removed her sock`s, like wise he did with his own, he too leaned down next to Yuuri awaiting her reaction...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:13 pm

"Heh..i guess you were right..they are really cute when they aren`t making trouble...", Yuuri said in a gentel voice, watching as the two twins each burried they fingers in her hair, making it impossibol for her to even sit up. "Taking the haori and shoes off a captain commander..i think thats something no one else tried". Yuuri laughed slightly, but it was short and almost a whisper. It was easy to see she was tired, why she wasen`t sleeping yet could be anyone`s guess.

"Yuuri-san, please get some sleep..", Seihoshi said, sounding almost like a father speaking to his dautgher, which probably was how their releationship was. He didn`t get a answer, Yuuri`s eyes was already closed, her chest moving up and down in a calm pace. She was asleep.

"That girl-...woman..", the large zanpaktou spirit said, letting out a little sigh, through smiling. He streaced out his wings fully, letting out a relaxed groan, apperently enjoying spreading them fully, else he was just tired aswell. "Ukitake-san, would you join me for some tea inside the office? I know it sounds weird for a spirit to drink tea..but i have a weakness for tea like Yuuri-san"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:37 am

The twins where quietly sleeping alongside with Yuuri now, It would have been a bit hard for Ukitake to join them since his Hangover had kicked in and he was not as tired as Yuuri was now mostly because of hes earlier short sleep, Ukitake laughed a bit at her comment, he was really relaxed for the first time today around her, he gazed at Yuuri before he looked at Seihoshi, she really was a fast sleeper eh? he quietly whispered to Yuuri so that not even Seihoshi could hear him "you are quite cute as well when you are not making trouble" he almost giggled at the sight of the captain, but stood up next to Seihoshi who was several feet taller than himself Lead the way he whispered to seihoshi while smiling...

The twins shifted position`s in their sleep as if it would be hard for them to decided how to sleep eventually one of the twins leaned against Yuuri-san soft chest using it as a pillow while the other twin leaned against his twin`s lap, both of them kept their thumbs in their mouth while soundly asleep, but by this time Ukitake and Seihoshi had reached the office next door and stepped in, the office was quite big in size, well it was the captain-commander`s office after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old memories (Ukitake)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next