Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Experiments.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Looking for Experiments. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Experiments.   Looking for Experiments. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Mayuri walks around the Human world , Karakura town. He is looking for a intersting new experiment. He has had no luck lately. He is starting to get ready to go back to the SS. He looks down in dissappointment. ( I know im not a big poster )
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experiments.   Looking for Experiments. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Kyouga was wandering though Karakura Town out of boredom, and passed right by Mayuri. Fortunately, Mayuri spotted him and could easily catch up with him. In any case, Kyouga wondered if there was anything interesting to do.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experiments.   Looking for Experiments. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Mayuri noticed the high Espada reaitsu. " Huh. " He smirked. He carfully walks up the the man casually. He has a very creepy smile on his face " Hello " Mayuri says with his head slightly tilted.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experiments.   Looking for Experiments. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Kyouga stopped and turned to face Mayuri. "What do you want, Kurotsuchi? As you can see, I'm a little busy rigt now." Kyouga said rather rudely to the head of Research and Development, not wanting anything to do with Shinigami right now. Besides, he wouldn't feel better until Sairento was dead. What did Kurotsuchi want with his anyway?
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experiments.   Looking for Experiments. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:10 pm

" Aww why not now? " He asked. He was following him. " Well , your a Arrancar , you want more power? " he asked. He still had the creepy smile on him. He Looked around the streets were abandoned this night. Not even cars drove by. He didnt care he was lucky enought to find a Espada.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experiments.   Looking for Experiments. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:23 pm

"I'm an Espada, Mayuri. Arrancars are weak compared to Espadas." Kyouga said as he sighed. "You want to experiment on me don't you? Fine, but I forbid you to cut me up in any manner. Got that?" Kyouga said in a sinister tone as he smiled, getting right in Mayuri's face. He didn't want to be a labrat like the Quincies were, but some more power would help him gain the strength he would need to impress Lord Grimmjow further.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experiments.   Looking for Experiments. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 pm

" Fine , fine i promise i won't cut you up , by the way Espada isn't a race its a rank your all Arrancar its just tp are titles Espada. " Mayuri smiled very creepily. He grabbed him " Lets go! " He runs off pulling Kyouga with him He uses his Zanpaktou to make a Getsouga. He enters it , pulling Kyouga with him. They arrive in the squad 12 Labs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experiments.   Looking for Experiments. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Experiments.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: