Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Story?

Go down 
+10
Seizon Hakaisha
Reikou Yuuri
Jūshirō Ukitake
Ggio
Jim
Samara Sawamatsu
Dellapero+
Majeh
Byakuya Kuchiki™
Koori Yuki
14 posters

Should we change the story?
Yes
New Story? Vote_lcap60%New Story? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 12 ]
No
New Story? Vote_lcap15%New Story? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
I don't care
New Story? Vote_lcap25%New Story? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: New Story?   New Story? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 am

What does everybody think about changing the story for the site? Obviously the story line that is going ahead will still be in place as it is mostly a story concerning alliances and taking over places - which, in Bleach, isn't really that uncommon.

If you think that we should change the story than either vote in the poll about what you think should happen, or vote and put down an idea for a storyline. It doesn't matter how outrageous the story is, as long as it's creative and well thought out. After one week the voting will end, and if the majority voted yes than there will be another vote to decide which is the best story idea that has been put forward that everybody wants to go with.

I'll go first with my idea:

So Kensei is ‘defeated’ (though not really) and Grimmjow is still head of the espada (though maybe not for long) and there’s Kurosu and the new group concerned with taking over all three worlds, but a shinigami accidently stumbles upon a book which tells of how to open a strange type of gate, and because they’re curious, they try it. However, it’s the gate to hell, which has been shut to shinigami meddling for years and years and years – though it can still be opened to take really bad souls as seen in Bleach, but shinigami haven’t been able to open it, and while things could go in, nothing’s been able to come out until now, now that the gate is opened again.

Taking the opportunity for freedom and the chance to wreak havoc on unsuspecting humans, demons from hell enter the world of the living (which includes Karakura Town, that other one, and the world). They’re really powerful, though few in numbers, and extremely hard to beat and they don’t care about pity, mercy or any of those words, and will kill whatever they come across painfully and slowly given the chance, so they become everyone’s enemy.

Each race (minus the humans, as they don’t know what’s going on except the spiritually aware ones) are out to fend for themselves, and the captain commander forms a treaty with the leader of the vizards, saying that they’ll protect each other should the need arise, because even though the vizards are all strong, they’re not strong enough to defeat the enemy, and they see the shinigami - as much as they hate to admit it - as their best bet at survival. Grimmjow (or whoever is the leader) makes more hollow and arrancar and whatnot because he doesn't really have anyone who could ally with him, and Kurosu have no idea who to turn to for help as they can't go to the espada, and the shinigami make it quite plain that they don't want to ally themselves with espada/arrancar, even if they have defected from their original ways.

The demons, only a handful – maybe 5 or 6? – would have to be incredibly strong and are an enemy that at the moment nobody can beat, no matter how powerful they are - and this will force people to have to train to become stronger. Also, at the beginning nobody will know what's going on and nobody - which includes everybody - will know anything about the demons.

Last edited by Koori Yuki on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Everyone vote please.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Majeh

Majeh

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Koori Yuki wrote:

Because of this division if the vizard are seen by a shinigami they will instantly be engaged in a fight to arrest or to kill, except for the two(?) vizards who are part of Kurosu, who are then disowned by the vizard ranks.

Who are those 2?

And where do i stand ive been the only rouge vizard from the start...... Since leaveing the vizards to be with kurosu i dont count as rouge....
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm also about to take over the espada.
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 pm

I really want another story and I love your idea, Koori. Smile
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Majeh, you can be allied with whoever you want to, or you can go solo as well Very Happy
If anybody has anything to add to my story idea then feel free to tell me, because this is a story for everyone, so everyone should be happy with everything about it Very Happy
Also, just reminding everyone that they are allowed to throw their own story ideas out there as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 am

would normal humans be able to see the demons or no.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 am

Not normal humans, but ones with with spirit power - special humans. Kind of like how only people with a high enough spirit power can see hollows.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:53 am

I don't think anyone gives a damn what the story is now since they've all moved to Kensei's site.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Ggio

Ggio

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:09 am

not all of us ^^''
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:19 pm

(sigh`s) .... i hate when this happen`s
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:41 pm

even if they moved to his site, they havent left here sarah, and trust me, they will quickly leave his site..
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Reikou Yuuri wrote:
even if they moved to his site, they havent left here sarah, and trust me, they will quickly leave his site..

Agree with that...
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:01 am

^^ ... i hope she`s right
Back to top Go down
Seizon Hakaisha

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 am

Epic new plot is epic. *Votes yes*

Above all, I think this'll give me a reason to really start getting Xalzan involved. I imagine he'll be the one character most clued up on these Demons, since he escaped from Hell after spending most of his Hollow life trapped there.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am

Then you've got the Ish family, which is completely drenched in the affairs of deities. Nice job writing this out btw!
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

well, i'm not wild about the demons, but it is something diffrent.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:02 am

Ok, sorry I haven't been on for a while, but it seems this poll has finished and nobody else put forward any suggestions for a story. So is everyone ok to change it to this? If not you can still post up alternate ideas.
Back to top Go down
Mila Rose

Mila Rose

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Okay but I am going to end up with 4 dead characters pretty quickly I guess. Mila Rose won't be getting any help from the Espada without giving up her freedom same with Neliel (thank you for putting Dellapero in charge of the Espada I can't think anyone less suited for that task >.<), Orihime won't have any back up since there aren't humans posting much and she isn't offensively inclined. Than Rangiku who only has shikai. So I am pretty much in a pickle now. I may as well just say they all died and leave since there still hasn't been any change om status for any of the rp's I'm in. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Just throwing this out there, but you realize that, with this plot, there can be no threads in Karakura Town without some demons coming about, right? With this plot, all threads in Karakura Town are going to be forced to have fighting in them...
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:28 am

Technically double posting, since the last post was by my other account, but I think I've come up with something so that the issue I described doesn't happen.

Simply make it so that demons only appear at night, or at a specific time; if you do that, it's possible for some topics in Karakura Town to not be about fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story?   New Story? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Story?
Page 1 of 1