Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyouga's Shikai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Zanpakuto Information
Zanpakuto Name: Hibiki no Kuroyami (暗闇の共鳴, "Resonance of Darkness")

Zanpakuto Looks: A black cloud of mist.

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
Kyouga's Shikai Dark_rukia

Released Zanpakuto Description:
Rift Attack: Kyouga swings her scythe in front of his enemy which opens a purple rift that unleashes a powerful blast of dark energy, causing heavy damage at a close range.
# of Uses: 5 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts

Teleportation: Kyouga has the ability to teleport at short distances. This is much quicker and less detectable than Sonido or Shunpo. However, there is a limit to how many times he can use this.
# of Uses: 5 posts
Cooldown: 8 posts

Hollowfication: Upon increased arousal out of anger, typically caused by being restrained by a #61 Bakudo or higher, Kyouga undergoes a unique form of Hollowfication. His teeth become jagged and his eyes turn black with yellow irises that have slits for pupils. The activation of this ability causes a powerful black aura to escape his body in the form of Tendrils of Darkness.
Duration: 8 posts after activation
Cooldown: 4 posts

Tendrils of Darkness: While Kyouga is under his Hollowification, the tendrils of darkness that overflow out of his body are able to become an extent of his body. These tendrils are able to become the heads of wolves, and are likely to attempt to bite and tear the enemy's limbs. There are approximately 20-25 tendrils.
Duration: Until expiration of Hollowification.
# of Uses: Until expiration of Hollowification.

Wolves of Darkness: This ability basically allows Kyouga to create a large pack of wolves created from his Tendrils of Darkness. These wolves are unaffected by normal sword swings, but light-attributed attacks will destroy them immediately. There are just as many wolves as tendrils that Kyouga has, and they are controled by a mental link with him. These wolves can be injured with Shikai attacks, Kidou, and restrained with Bakudo. If they are dealt enough damage, they will vanish completely.
# of Uses: 4 posts
Cooldown: 2 posts

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Reap them with your shadows, Hibiki no Kuroyami!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
It's the scythe that she is holding.
Kyouga's Shikai Ea42427a4b1b505623fcfd87c610a13a

Last edited by Kyouga on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Espada don't have shikai
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 pm

I'm technically a Hybrid, Yuki. Go ahead and ask Benitakai, he'll tell you. I'll even show you where I became a Hybrid.

From Stealing the Hogyoku:
Benitakai Seishou+ wrote:
"a better idea..." He smirked and held the hogyoku towards the three of them. He let loose the changing reiatsu, it should give them the ability to use kido, and once they started training, shikai, of course they likely wouldnt gain bankai for a hundred years. or at least a few decades
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Ok, that's cool

Quote :
Rift Attack: Kyouga swings her scythe in front of his enemy which opens a purple rift that unleashes a powerful blast of dark energy.

How many times can this be used in a fight, and what are its cooldowns? How powerful is this energy blast - does it just knock the opponent away from him, or does it cause damage?

Quote :
Hollowfication: Upon increased arousal out of anger, Kyouga undergoes a unique form of Hollowfication. His teeth become jagged and his eyes turn black with yellow irises that have slits for pupils.

If he's already a hollow - even if he's a hybrid now - how can he undergo hollowfication? How long would this last for?

Quote :
Tendrils of Darkness: While Kyouga is under his Hollowification, the tendrils of darkness that overflow out of his body are able to become an extent of his body. These tendrils are able to become the heads of wolves, and are likely to attempt to bite and tear the enemy's limbs.

In the technique hollowfication you didn't mention anything about tendrils of darkness, so just fix that up. Also, how many tendrils would you say there would be roughly? How many times can this be used in a fight, and include cooldowns? How long does this attack last for?

Quote :
Wolves of Darkness: This ability basically allows Kyouga to create a large pack of wolves created from his Tendrils of Darkness. These wolves are unaffected by normal sword swings, but light-attributed attacks will destroy them immediately.

How many times can this be used - what are its cooldowns? How many wolves are there, and are they controlled by Kouga, or do they have minds of their own? If a person doesn't have light-attributed attacks how will they fight the wolves?
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am

Updated, does anything else need changed?
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am

Hmm, I'm no admin or nothing, but personally, I think teleportation, even short-distance teleportation, is too OP to be a part of a RPG-chars arsenal. Its just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 am

Okay, I placed a restraint on my Teleportation.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 am

I say approved for now, unless another mod/admin says differently
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 am

hold it, first off you need to post a training topic for it where you actually meet your zanpouto and pass its test or something
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 am

I'll do that Benitakai. I just needed to get everything sorted out first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyouga's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Shikai   Kyouga's Shikai Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyouga's Shikai
Page 1 of 1