Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

...or is it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: ...or is it?   ...or is it? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 am

A small rat, seemingly harmless, ran into an alley. The rat began to morph into a black haired teen, with loose hair, red eyes, and two stress lines running down by his nose. He smirked slightly before turning and walking towards Urahara's shop.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...or is it?   ...or is it? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Soren after seeing the fight after him and Zilo felt a rather large amount of spiritual pressure coming from the rat as it morphed into a teenage boy and Soren landed behind him and he sighed. This is a nuisance with me there you could have won...or well you would have tried...now I helped the little fool not die so I have my chance to fight with him...assure my next time you will handle the rest Kensai.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...or is it?   ...or is it? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 pm

"actually... I didnt want to try... You understand? everyone beleives I am dead.. I wanted it this way" He said, turning towards soren. He looked completely different, even his reiatsu felt different, and his voice was younger.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...or is it?   ...or is it? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Soren nodded and looked forward. So I see...anyways so far it is you Koonoka and me but Konoka is out of comission...at least until the baby....now what is it that you suspect that we do now sit here and wait or shall discuss other pressing matters? Soren seemed to be a little awary about this almost if he did want this to work or didn't now the next move.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...or is it?   ...or is it? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:16 pm

"what is going on? I beleive you would want to see your own child when its born.." He sighed. "I wont stop you.. do whatever you want... from now on... call me Benitakai..." He said walking up the wall
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...or is it?   ...or is it? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Soren sighed knowing that Kensai...Benitakai was right he needed to act like a true father figure for his baby. I will be with the baby but still there is a reason I am helping you that is the reason you've turned me into vizard right benitaki...allow me to handle Zilo...we are very much the equals of each other...no need for you to waste your time on trash... Soren glared forward his hate for Zilo seething out it was noticable and he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...or is it?   ...or is it? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:44 pm

"if you must.... what you do from now on is what you choose.. I've gotten what I needed from seireitei... if you have a personal grudge against them you could always use espada.... or just as for my help..." He pulled out a mask from... somewhere, and put it over his face, it had one eye hole, was orange, and was swirled around the eye hole. "I however... will be watching"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...or is it?   ...or is it? Empty

Back to top Go down

...or is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: