Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am I not here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Am I not here? Empty
PostSubject: Am I not here?   Am I not here? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:34 pm

This is for ignored posts.

To Start:

Naruto RPG Saga:
Sairento growled as the tornados started, his mist being sucked into them, surrounding them entirely. His head shook as he jumped out of the wy of the paths of lightning and such, stopping his hands signs for a few seconds as he had an idea. Sairento made one handsign, the one that of the tiger; the mist became the substance of water, then with that in the tornadoes, said water became ice. Due to the fact that the winds had made the water the outside of the tornadoes, the entire tornadoes stopped in mid-spin being naught but ice.

Sairento grinned behind his mask, clenching his fist slightly, the ice coming back to water, then to mist, coming around his body as he continued his handsigns. He knew that he would be invisible once more, due to the fact that there would be many civilians running in terror and sairento could feel the fear of the place."The kyuubi is mine." He thought to himself, jumping onto the roof, the mist on the ground coming up to the roof, following his movements.

The entire village was up to the roofs in mist, nothing to be seen if you were caught in it. The mist reached his ankles and he chuckled to himself within it. His body, if seen, would seem to fly(high jump due to the height of the building) just in front of the moon, landing on the roof of the Hokage building. With the quickness of a cat, his feet were infused with chakra, him running down the wall, and over to a large double-window.

The window was closed, and so Sairento kicked it in, his chakra leaving his feet as he landed in an empty hallway. He ignored the cries from the outside, and continuing his handseals, began walking down the hallway, looking around for any sign of the hokage's office.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I - Part I: The Attack on the Leaf! Today at 5:21 am

Fuubi sits up in his bed just before the attacks begin, feeling his heart beating and finding that his mattress is covered in scratch marks that reach all the way down to the floor and into the wooden planks underneath the carpet, his heart hammering and his forehead coated in a cold sweat. He looks down at his hands, which appear completely normal, but he hears a strange new voice in his head. "Let me show you what you can do... Let me give you a taste of true power!" The voice is interrupted by the sudden, earth-shattering blast that seems to rip the very fabric of reality, and Fuubi falls out of his torn bed and onto the ground. He stands up quickly and feels a sudden power flood through his body, in addition to his adrenaline rush from the fear of a possible lightning strike when the voice in his head speaks up again. "That was no lightning strike... No single bolt is that powerful. No, it seems you have enemies. Enemies that are much more powerful than you are now. But with my help, you might defeat them..." Fuubi feels more power flood his body, showing in a cloak of pure red chakra around him, the chakra cloak around his fingers turning into claws, and he feels a small amount of bloodlust in the back of his head, like a small tip of a massive iceberg ready to sink millions of ships. "Now... Defeat your enemies, Fuubi Ookawa! Show them real power!"

Fuubi jumps out of the window of his home, landing two stories below on the stone-cobbled streets on his feet as though the fall were nothing. He looks up at the huge cyclones of power, lit up by the lightning flashes. Fuubi lifts one chakra-covered arm and swings it hard at where the four massive cyclones connect with one another, the Kyuubi Claw flying at the connecting point to disrupt the chakra that powered the technique before he pulls his arm back, roaring loudly in a bloodlust-filled rage. "Graaaaaahhh!!"

Gantz:

A light was suddenly shone on the building, this being the spotlight from a helicopter. It was tracking the two on the building and some man within began yelling through a megaphone, "Get down on the ground..Or we will open fire" with that a man brought a chain gun out. Earlier in the day, there were reports of two females who had murdered people. These were but sairento's experiments and he had taken care of them. Sairento himself was flying through the air, using his usual jet-pack with wings combo. He stopped above the helicopter, his arms transforming into a large sword. He brought this sword down, the blade glowing just before it sliced into the helicopter, cutting the thing in half with one swing. It exploded, falling on either side of the building, as he landed softly, grinning like a madman while watching those human lives be pushed into the void. He was wearing his sunglasses at this time, and his blade had a hint of dark matter on it, giving it an ominous hue.
Back to top Go down

Rosalina

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under the moon (open) Today at 7:08 pm
Looking up Rosalina saw someone open fire. Picking up Sei bridal style she ran off jumping rooftop to rooftop.Sei i want you to pull my rosario off and when you do hold on tight okay? Rosalina as she continued to jump from the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Am I not here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I not here?   Am I not here? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Kensei's blade easily went through the wall, due to the emense heat it was under, practically melting the earth wall. "fool you forgot who I am?" Suddenly reiatsu surged, it was even more than aizen's and it was still rising. "let me refresh your memory child....." Fire came all around kensei, covering him in it, but seemingly not affecting him, and strangely not even his clothes. Kensei walked slowly towards Tomix "I could touch you if I wanted, but my business is with your leader.... and him" Kensei pointed to grimmjow.

and suddenly no one notices the fact im a fucking reiatsu factory
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Am I not here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I not here?   Am I not here? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 am

BAHAHAHA! I saw that one when I joined that thread.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Am I not here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I not here?   Am I not here? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 am

yeah i was like oh i forgot reiatsu doesnt affect godmodders >.>
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Am I not here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I not here?   Am I not here? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 am

Hey, I noticed et.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Am I not here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I not here?   Am I not here? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:41 am

yeah but i can at least see you easily standing but then grimmjow, who was brought to his knees by aizen, and I pumped out MORE!
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Am I not here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I not here?   Am I not here? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:35 am

BAHAHA! With the negative reitsu my character is experimenting with..My power would blow most out of the water.

And kensei, the reason I wasn't affected was obvious..The side effects of said experimenting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am I not here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I not here?   Am I not here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I not here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Chat Area :: Spam-
Jump to: