Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing myself.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

Introducing myself. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 am

I suddenly realized that I had completely forgot to introduce myself... I am a 17 year old girl, that lives in the small country of Norway. I am currently studying archaeeology, starting on my third year this autumn. I see myself almost as schizophren, due to the fact that I act as two completely different persons, from time to time. I can be lighthearted, annoying, childish and empathic, but also serious, apathic, moody and indifferent.

I love to have a good discussion, hiking and playing tennis. I love to read, either fanfics or books, it depends on my mood. I got a bad habit of ending my sentences with nasal-like things like "hmm" or "mmh". I am also unusually tall, standing 5"10 (179cm)...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Introducing myself. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:21 am

Hi! You study archaeology? That is so cool, I love ancient history Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Introducing myself.
Page 1 of 1