Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ichigo Ryu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Ichigo Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo Ryu   Ichigo Ryu EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Basic Information

Name: Ichigo Ryu

Actual Age: 210

Appeared Age: 19

Division: 10th

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Stubborn, Sarcastic, Hard-headed, Often Maternal, Nature loving, Hyper(when given sugar and caffiene), Straight Forward(to people she knows), Gentle, Kind, Generally Happy, and a little Short Tempered.

Sexuality: Bisexual, but prefers guys.

Relationship Status: Single, right in the middle of looking and not.

Zanpakuto Information
Zanpakuto Name: Light Render

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:
The longer one without the design on it.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Ichigo uses the command "Assimilate" to transform Light Render into a graceful quarterstaff. It has two techniques: first, it manifests a flame in the shape of a rose, and second, it causes the wielder to be enveloped in tree bark, providing protection.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Assimilate

Released Zanpakuto Looks: I'm guessing this is just like the Description and since I couldn't find any pictures of it, I'mma let you read that again until someone tells meh otherwise.

History and RP Sample
History: Although she should, Ichigo doesn't know much about her human life. She didn't even remember her name when she came to the Soul Society. She lived with some other kids around her age and younger that all used the last name Ryu. The kids there always called her Strawberry because of her red hair so she adopted the name Ichigo. Although she hadn't realized it before, she soon figured out that she had an amazing amount of Spirit Energy(this was about a hundred years into her stay in the Soul Society). Naturally, she said good-bye to her friends and went to Shino(Can't get the line over the n) Academy to learn to control her powers and became a Soul Reaper after completeing it.

RP Sample: I yawned, my sea green eyes drifting close behind my glasses slowly. The long brown hair falling in my eyes finally covering my face as my college math teacher, Mr. Malone, droned on and on about semester finals. I had been in this class for a quarter year now and I still couldn't get used to it being first thing in the morning. I should've gotten used to it in high school, but no, not even then could I stand first block math class.
For a moment, I glanced down at my notebook. It was covered with doodles of Alice in Wonderland characters and a couple stick figures with wings diving towards the ground laughing. I smiled slightly, realizing that I hadn't taken a single note this time. Not one, except maybe the music notes coming out of the Cheshire Cat's big grinning mouth.

I have writers block unfortunately so I'm not sure how good any of this is.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Ichigo Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Ryu   Ichigo Ryu EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:34 pm

approved.....
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Ichigo Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Ryu   Ichigo Ryu EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Ichigo Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Ryu   Ichigo Ryu EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 am

Actually, before this can be approved your history needs to be at least 9 lines long to be a seated officer
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Ichigo Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Ryu   Ichigo Ryu EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:31 am

His history is 10 lines
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Ichigo Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Ryu   Ichigo Ryu EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:36 am

No it's not
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Ichigo Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Ryu   Ichigo Ryu EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:43 am

Diferent computers show it differently. My home computer would show that as ten lines while my Laptop I'm on now shows it as 6

Last edited by Dellapero on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Ichigo Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Ryu   Ichigo Ryu EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 am

Oh ok, that makes sense - just ignore these last posts then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichigo Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Ryu   Ichigo Ryu Empty

Back to top Go down